It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Houston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Houston Texas 9/5/08 Tonight around 11:15 PM I was sitting on my porch looking to the sky as I do often. I have a great passion for looking to the Heavens, but tonight I saw something I cannot explain.

In the SW sky from my view it was just above tree line but at an atmospheric altitude, I saw what at first thought was Venus. Looking S Venus was at 1:00 position this was at 5:00 position. It was slightly smaller than Venus but bigger than any star or plane at that altitude. It was strobing red/green/white. Object appeared round or globe shape. Light emitted was like light from a bulb covering the entire object. Red/Green/White light was morphing all over object. Not marker lights. I watched it for about 15 minutes until it dropped below tree line. It took that long to drop from five feet above tree line out of my view. Obviously very high altitude.

I have seen satellites and even possible space station. This was not any of these objects.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I suspect the bright light you saw to the south was Jupiter. The star Arcturus would have been to the west and it is quite bright. Looking at a star map for that time put it near the horizon so it might have set in the time frame you mention.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A low flying anti gravity machine perhaps.

Sparking like a Foo.

If we only knew what gravity was we could have anti gravity easy.

Nice sighting of those ETs in UFOs, if it wasn't a spirit you saw or man made
experimental aircraft.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Reporting in from Sugar Land. I saw something *very* similar to your description this morning at 02:35. Based on the star chart I've had a look at, I believe it may have been the star Vega, but I am not an astronomer and may have interpreted the chart incorrectly. If anybody out there has an idea, please post! I was facing roughly West, by the way.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Did anyone else see the two lights slightly South but almost directly above West Houston at approximately 12 am on the morning of 10.03.2008? Absolutely clear weather, very bright and identical with a blue hue. The one to the South faded first followed shortly by the other just to the North of it. If I had to guess I'd say they were flares at high altitude, but reminded me of that footage over Las Vegas... No aircraft visible in the area.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Guess no one saw that, only stars.
Wonder if that was a model.
If he did see it is true.

He gave no estimate of size.

Huston Space Center had an ET visitation and had to call home to
get his saucer started.

That guys alarm system most likely upset ETs instruments

new topics

top topics