It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service confiscates books & buttons from Ron Paul delegates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by riggins44

I think they were holding hilary signs up at the convention when she was speaking. Were they doing it any other time?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Secret service, FBI, and the Pentagon (believe or not) along with muliple security forces provide security at both Democrate and Republican conventions. I am not trying be a jerk but I am not getting your point. I am not disputing if the secret service were their confiscating items. They provide the same security and services to both parties. It happens at the Dem conv also.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by riggins44

The even is closely orchestrated, much like the DNC was. There weren't any right wing activists allowed to bring their reading materials into Obama's convention, but that is alright by us.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Their speeches were on different nights and there were a lot of negotiations and concessions to the Clinton for their role. People still sneak in their banners and buttons in the conventions. Personally, I do not see the big deal.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
If you are a rabid Ron Paul supporter you will be rounded up
and hauled off to the FEMA camps, as will other dissident groups.

Your going to be a lot better off if you prepare a bugout bag,
and prepare for an slow escalating nuclear conflict that will eventual
occur between the US and Russia, Iran or Georgia are likely triggers.

The Russians are preparing for this and keeping their work very secret:

NUclear Fallout City made to house 60,000+

I have located caves to the west, and cached supplies as needed
at multiple locations in case some are discovered.

28 years ago the depopulation zealots like Ted Turner and Rockefeller
made their plan clear by paying $50,000 cash to have it carved in stone.

For the population to be back at 500,000 you'd need 6.1 billion to die.

NWO plans 6.1 billion dead

I'm aware of all that. And I really don't care to be honest. It doesn't worry me at all. I certainly hope it doesn't happen, but if it does then so be it. I personally don't worry about the "future of humanity". We are all going to die someday, I'd rather not waste my death. And I'm certainly not going to spend my life being worried about dieing.

I'm completely against all that and openly speak out against it. But I'm not going to be scared into following or hide myself.

However, I don't see life here to be the end all. I just see myself as being in a school and consciousness as being separate from the material. If they kill me and such, IMO I win/pass the test.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Just think of the free republic website. They routinely block any view that doesn't tow the imaginary line of proper "Republican" discussion. In other words there appear no other ways to think about reality other than the unquestioning view. They appear like a group of nuns, unable to see past their own noses, scared of anything other than commands from the top down. I consider myself anarchist-libertarian, most people still stupidly think that means violent, mostly because they assume so cause the mainstream media says so, and some people have done some bad with that as a label. But the same could be said of any group, the media only ever associates chaos and violence with the view they believe.

I think this will just snowball into a giant movement by 2012. Jessie Ventura might run then. They appear scared of any other way than the narrow definition of freedom and liberty they have defined, which means they appear as nothing more than a crusade no different than a communism or a fascism. They know the one particular way to go and damn anyone that thinks otherwise. Since the world appears dangerous to them they must attack it before it attacks them.

From within and without. Their critics become no longer an opposition but a terrorism in their world and minds. They associate all disagreement with disloyalty. It will eventually implode upon itself, too much paranoia eventually reaps a whirlwind of disaster. 9 trillion worth of debt and they actually think they appear the party of Reagan? Small government seems to appear the province of Bill Clinton, funny because he was feared for his supposed big government scaryness. Republicans appear as more big government because they appear more afraid of the world. The crucial cause of war remains the ability to do so, they borrow money pretending they can fight war forever paying no price, or sticking me with the bill, I've got news for them, we will not work nor pay taxes for this garbage. Hitler loved big government, Stalin did too, they have more in common with America today than we have in common with our ancestors.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by bubbabuddha]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbabuddha

You are right about onr thing: Bush is not Reagan. Most Republicans (and Democrats) are very upset over the free spending. We all are. You thinking in this regard is manistream. I think is safe to say that both condidates have been highly critical of Bush's free spending, handling of Iraq, ETC. Bush is about as far right as someone can possible get and I think both condidates will bring change to the left, one a little more then the other.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by budski

Why should the GOP be concerned about a fringe candidate who's largest base of support is made up of Digg users? Come on!

because they have foresight. Ron Paul may not win, but the time is not far off whn a candidate gets in using mostly free resources, like internetforums and blogging so that people KNOW that he/she will not owe anybody any huge favors before they are even sworn in. Don't mock the internet forum, it's the beginning of a revolution, and the powers that be are not too stupid to see this danger. With the entire country being able to have mass cmmunication inalmost real time, Ron Pauls numbers could take a drastic jump any given week, or 24 hour period for that matter. The secrecy people recognize this and they are trying to suffocate it. I predict some kind of massive censoring of the internet soon because they see themselves losing control.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
All Ron Paul supporters that go to see him please, please take hidden camera's and voice recorders with you. Be one step ahead of the elite....

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
You know, Stalin used to have disgraced (read: exiled or murdered) members of the Politburo airbrushed out of the official photographs of the Communist leaders standing together in Red Square watching the May Day parade after the fact.

In time, he ended up standing alone.

So, erase Ron Paul from the GOP consciousness. It has a fine pedigree.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggins44
reply to post by budski

Secret service, FBI, and the Pentagon (believe or not) along with muliple security forces provide security at both Democrate and Republican conventions. I am not trying be a jerk but I am not getting your point. I am not disputing if the secret service were their confiscating items. They provide the same security and services to both parties. It happens at the Dem conv also.

This, I don't doubt.
Having your very own SS detail shadow you wherever you go(including outside the convention) is taking it to another level, though.
Those SS guys aren't cheap and if they choose to have one shadow a person...I should think they have a specific reason for doing so.

This doesn't smell right to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Republicans and Democrats think that Ron Paul is scum, and they can make Ron Paul look like scum to the American people. I didn't see this on any major news channels, which means that the media also hates Ron Paul. Why all this hate? Ron Paul's ideas? Or the people are stupid enough to believe anything the government tells them?

[edit on 9/7/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Does anyone ever read the federal code. 18 USC 241 and 242, 18 USC 1621, 42 USC 1983, 1985 and 1986. Exercise your rights before you lose them al together. Right to travel. If we can sue the States for constructive fraud in this "drivers license" scam we can stop Real ID as they will have no way to implement it. This is the most important fight. Get rid of your "drivers license" a driver is a paid occupation, we are travelers and are BORN with these rights. I have so much info on this subject. Stop the harassment today.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

First off it is 500,000,000 not 500,000. And famine and desease alone could kill that many people. I will tell you one thing I doubt they are going to destroy any of the major nations with a nuclear war. Cause nobody wants to live of a post nuclear world. Not even the NWO.

Yes, you are right I was tired it is 500 million they want left.

They have been using Tunnel boring Machines to make places to
store food, and supplies, and that is where the majority of the
massive FEMA budget goes.

Air force TBM

Keep in mind this TBM is one we know about.

6% has been spent on helping the ppl, the other 94% has been
spend on continuity of government as outlined in the Video.

A lot of ppl even on this msg board denies this is going on
but its easy enough to search for FEMA camps on Youtube
and see the high volume intake facilities with the barb wire
facing in and turnstiles with RFID scanners.

FEMA camps

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
If you are a rabid Ron Paul supporter you will be rounded up
and hauled off to the FEMA camps, as will other dissident groups.

Your going to be a lot better off if you prepare a bugout bag,
and prepare for an slow escalating nuclear conflict that will eventual
occur between the US and Russia, Iran or Georgia are likely triggers.

The Russians are preparing for this and keeping their work very secret:

NUclear Fallout City made to house 60,000+

I have located caves to the west, and cached supplies as needed
at multiple locations in case some are discovered.

28 years ago the depopulation zealots like Ted Turner and Rockefeller
made their plan clear by paying $50,000 cash to have it carved in stone.

For the population to be back at 500,000 you'd need 6.1 billion to die.

NWO plans 6.1 billion dead

I'm aware of all that. And I really don't care to be honest. It doesn't worry me at all. I certainly hope it doesn't happen, but if it does then so be it. I personally don't worry about the "future of humanity". We are all going to die someday, I'd rather not waste my death. And I'm certainly not going to spend my life being worried about dieing.

I'm completely against all that and openly speak out against it. But I'm not going to be scared into following or hide myself.

However, I don't see life here to be the end all. I just see myself as being in a school and consciousness as being separate from the material. If they kill me and such, IMO I win/pass the test.

Ahh, your religious or spiritual, this msg is not for the "I have an
immortal soul crowd".

You have the right to believe whatever fairy tale you chose to.

I have come to believe George Carlin's view on religion:

Religion is Bull$hit - George Carlin

His video pretty much sums up my opinion on religion.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I am also willing to bet when the event go down and
ppl are standing around yelling "Beam me up jesus",
and then when it does not happen, they will know fear.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
well, I'll tell you what I really dont know what happend at the rnc or the dnc. but we really need someone to step up for our freedoms. I was hoping that would have been RP in 08. but that aint going to happen in these elections. we better come up with something soon before its to late! Freedom is fading fast! We must act before all is lost! stand up america! stand up!
Oklahomans for freedom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join