It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service confiscates books & buttons from Ron Paul delegates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

So the Republicans who are running for POTUS and VP have agents who are anonymously violating the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens right under their noses and they do nothing to curtail their agents' illegal activity. Folks, you're getting a glimpse of what's in store if these two are elected.

These SS individuals can anonymously treat US citizens this way without repercussion? I remember a time when the US government pointed at the Soviet Union KGB for this kind of behavior and told us ad nauseum how this shows what an evil society the USSR is. It seems everything the U.S. used to bitch about the evil Soviet Empire doing, the U.S. is now doing itself.

I watched McCain's speech. The cameras panned to one or more people being physically carried or dragged away in the convention hall by the some thugs for doing nothing that was apparently wrong or illegal. McCain commented something to his adoring captive audience to the effect that they should not be side-tracked by the distraction. A mere distraction? yeah, just a a fellow American citizen whose personal dignity and Constitutional rights are violated. That's all. Nothing of any significance to bother with. Another a glimpse of what to expect if the man is elected.

It's that old Republican GW Bush canard in action: "If you're not with us, you're a worthless piece of excrement", er, I mean, "If you're not with with us, get the hell out of the country, convention hall, or whatever", or something like what GW said on or right after that day of infamy back in September '01. You know, shut the F**K up, don't dare ask any questions, we have it all handled, trust us!

[edit on 9/5/2008 by dubiousone]

[edit on 9/5/2008 by dubiousone]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they are worried about Ron Paul because when you put someone like McCain next to Ron Paul, or compare a speech by Ron Paul with McCain then people quickly realize who is the real deal and who is feeding them a bunch of lines.

Ron Paul made the other guys look silly in the debates. He just plain out told the truth of what was going on with things and when you put the establishment "We will make it better" promises next to it, then your "guy" ends up looking like someone who is shallow and passing along BS.

If he was fringe before this election, he certainly isn't anymore.

Personally, I am glad the establishment has to do all these things to push him out. It draws attention to the corruption and shows the cards the republicans are holding to many people.

They target Ron Paul supporters because if you support Ron Paul then it means you do not buy into the party line. It means you are not easily controllable. And while most McCain supporters are reduced to name calling and personal attacks, the majority of Ron Paul supporters can sit and debate the subjects and just like the debates on TV, when you get that the McCain support ends up looking silly.

I noticed today MSNBC put out a hit piece on Ron Paul supporters focusing on 9/11 truthers. Which I find funny, because I seem to remember that is what I was always told about the democrats in 2004. Of course MSNBC picks out the worse arguments and tries to paint the entire deal with that single image. Typical media manipulation. They will quote someone all day saying "There were no planes", but they sure won't quote an engineer or such in public.

In order for the veil to be dropped people have to see the truth. And the only way that will happen is the corruption becomes obvious. And the only way that can happen is for things like the treatment of Ron Paul to actually happen in public eyes. So I am kind of glad it's happening. I donated $2300 to Ron Paul and I've gotten way more than my money's worth from it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

You get a star Dubiousone basically what I said in an earlier post. Yea 100 percent agree with you bud. This is just the tip of the ice berg if this clown gets elected. God save America, vote Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Maybe because he speaks the truth, that so many of you dont want to hear and neither do the NWO. God forbid you elect someone who has the balls to stand up for the people and not bend over for the Government. That would be like totally OMG stupid would'nt it!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by budski

Why should the GOP be concerned about a fringe candidate who's largest base of support is made up of Digg users? Come on!

Well clearly they are. What's your point?

dave, darling, here you are again.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You know, this makes my paranoia come out, and now I'm thinking that anyone who writes in Ron Paul on an election ballet will be added to a list somewhere. In other words, anyone who still plans on voting for Ron Paul, you should also plan on every flight you make from now until Ron Paul becomes president, to take about 4 hours longer when dealing with TSA.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
in my opinion the only thing that will get Ron Paul in is mass PEACEFUL civil Dis-obedience. is that possible? I don't know, but as Ron Paul said in Dr.ron Paul Rally for the republic, His support has risen 1000% since he started the campaign for liberty, if it continues in that fashion it could very well be a possibility.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Unbelievable. I guess the Republicans need some kindling for the book burning ceremony that's scheduled for later.

Welcome to the New American Inquisition.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
You know, this makes my paranoia come out, and now I'm thinking that anyone who writes in Ron Paul on an election ballet will be added to a list somewhere. In other words, anyone who still plans on voting for Ron Paul, you should also plan on every flight you make from now until Ron Paul becomes president, to take about 4 hours longer when dealing with TSA.

Why would they do this. That is a rediculous statement. Just because you vote for Ron Paul doesnt mean anything. It definatly doesnt mean you are a threat to the USA. I am sure he will get millions of votes. What do you think they are going to do with this list. Stop being so paranoid.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

It's not actually - search the site for threads on "terror watch list" "no fly list" and you might be surprised at the information you read.

Put simply, the bush government has used supposed anti-terror laws to marginalize, harrass and push aside opponents and critics alike, including hundreds of thousands of ordinary citizens.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Why would they do this. That is a rediculous statement. Just because you vote for Ron Paul doesnt mean anything.

just saying... not like it's hard to digitize information. plus, your vote is linked to your name, so they could easily be stored for analysis later.

It definatly doesnt mean you are a threat to the USA.

no, not to the US, but to those currently running the show.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

They were security not secret service. note the quote "This is McCain territory" They were hired by McCain to intimidate the delegates.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

But if the people are that blind then I guess we get what we deserve sadly.

The FDA and USDA are gearing up to remove the right to farm from Americans. It will probably be implemented in the next couple of years throwing 2 million farmers off their land. If you think oil prices are bad, wait until the megacorporations have a monopoly on food production and the USDA makes it illegal to grow a lettuce leaf. Can anyone say STARVATION?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
It's about time. They are scary people. They want it the're way or the highway. They don't tolerate anyone that I can tell.

This is getting closer to the seriousness of the threat.

They will be coming for the leaders in short order, then they will be
coming for the followers.

When you see ppl start disappearing that are speaking out against
what is going on then you better have your bugout bag packed
and leave no trace of where your going.

Do not go to a relative's house, they will be checked.

All the leaders and followers will be hauled off to the KBR built FEMA
camps that are scattered all over the country.

I have a few places in the Wilderness picked out that do not even have
paved roads close by.

I do not consider myself a follower, and definitely not a leader,
but what is coming I am not taking any chances on their opinion
of me due to my many posts on many boards.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Well I voted electronically during the last election so no one knows who I voted for. I did sign in, however some old guy was standing there and he had a card that was inserted into a voting booth slot to let me vote. They never electronically put my name in anywhere. They just checked a piece of paper that says I was registered and had to show them and id and sign in. Now if you do an early vote I can see that they might be able to track you, however I still doubt they are doing this.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I'm pretty sure they are worried about Ron Paul because when you put someone like McCain next to Ron Paul, or compare a speech by Ron Paul with McCain then people quickly realize who is the real deal and who is feeding them a bunch of lines.

Ron Paul made the other guys look silly in the debates. He just plain out told the truth of what was going on with things and when you put the establishment "We will make it better" promises next to it, then your "guy" ends up looking like someone who is shallow and passing along BS.

If he was fringe before this election, he certainly isn't anymore.

Personally, I am glad the establishment has to do all these things to push him out. It draws attention to the corruption and shows the cards the republicans are holding to many people.

They target Ron Paul supporters because if you support Ron Paul then it means you do not buy into the party line. It means you are not easily controllable. And while most McCain supporters are reduced to name calling and personal attacks, the majority of Ron Paul supporters can sit and debate the subjects and just like the debates on TV, when you get that the McCain support ends up looking silly.

I noticed today MSNBC put out a hit piece on Ron Paul supporters focusing on 9/11 truthers. Which I find funny, because I seem to remember that is what I was always told about the democrats in 2004. Of course MSNBC picks out the worse arguments and tries to paint the entire deal with that single image. Typical media manipulation. They will quote someone all day saying "There were no planes", but they sure won't quote an engineer or such in public.

In order for the veil to be dropped people have to see the truth. And the only way that will happen is the corruption becomes obvious. And the only way that can happen is for things like the treatment of Ron Paul to actually happen in public eyes. So I am kind of glad it's happening. I donated $2300 to Ron Paul and I've gotten way more than my money's worth from it.

You are quite right about most of your post.

A word of caution though.

When the new national emergency arrives here shortly Directive 51
will be enacted, and the trouble makers were be rounded up for
"questioning"

If you are a rabid Ron Paul supporter you will be rounded up
and hauled off to the FEMA camps, as will other dissident groups.

Your going to be a lot better off if you prepare a bugout bag,
and prepare for an slow escalating nuclear conflict that will eventual
occur between the US and Russia, Iran or Georgia are likely triggers.

The Russians are preparing for this and keeping their work very secret:

NUclear Fallout City made to house 60,000+

I have located caves to the west, and cached supplies as needed
at multiple locations in case some are discovered.

28 years ago the depopulation zealots like Ted Turner and Rockefeller
made their plan clear by paying $50,000 cash to have it carved in stone.

For the population to be back at 500,000 you'd need 6.1 billion to die.

NWO plans 6.1 billion dead

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

The media is under the governments control due to one of the
executive orders in Directive 51.

www.youtube.com...

At 2 min 57 sec you will see the part about the media being
under direct control of the president if he so decides.

It is Executive order # 10995.

Executive order # 11,000 allows the government to round up all
civilians and organize them into "Work Brigades"

That smells like Gulag to me Comrade.

Several parts of Directive 51 are so bad they are classified and
the public is not allowed to read it.

So the $hit sandwich is coming, and we all get to take a bite.

I hope you and those you care about are ready for it, most are not.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
They did a simular thing with confiscating signs and banners at the Democratic convention with Hilary Clinton supporters. I guess they do it out of the respect to the nominee since they are now determined prior to the conventions.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by riggins44

But was it the secret service who did this?

Because in this instance, it was the service - and that is far beyond their remit.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

First off it is 500,000,000 not 500,000. And famine and desease alone could kill that many people. I will tell you one thing I doubt they are going to destroy any of the major nations with a nuclear war. Cause nobody wants to live of a post nuclear world. Not even the NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join