It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI6 Whistleblower & Project Mannequin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I received the following email from James Casbolt today. I post this with the belief that he would want lots of people to read his book.
I make no comment about his claims regarding Dandelion, nor do I make any claims that the contents of his book are either true or false. I haven't read it yet myself, so no flames please - I am merely doing anyone interested the favour of getting this for free and to encourage debate about it.
Duncan

Email follows:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My autobiography "Agent Buried Alive" has now been released as a free ebook. My publisher at Dandelion Books wanted me to change various information and take sections out when the book was finished. I was the informed by former CIA assassin Duncan O Finioan over the phone that Carol Adler (CEO of Dandelion Books) was a CIA agent connected to the Omega Ageny (she told me she has big connection with Majestic). I basically said to hell with the money and released the autobiography as a free ebook on my website. I could have charged for the ebook but more people will read it if the book is free.

Time is short and people need to know this information. Various Illuminati, British Intelligence and NSA/DOE guys are helping me and they don't like what is going on in Project Mannequin. There is a much information from them in the book.

Here is the link to the book

jamescasbolt.com...

Kind regards

James Casbolt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email ends:

PS: (spelling is as I received it, and the book is a bunch of html pages, but worth a read imho)
Duncan

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Could you copy in the full link to his ebook? I'm searching on his website and can't find it.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Scrap that - I just realised it's the crappy security and big-brother style filters on work that are stopping me getting it.

Oh well, it'll need to wait till i get home then.

Work 1 - Me 0

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
I received the following email from James Casbolt today. I post this with the belief that he would want lots of people to read his book.

I'm sorry, but has Casbolt not been thouroughly discredited as a fraud/nutter? I know it's not nice to say, but that, too, is part of the continuum.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I'm sorry, but has Casbolt not been thouroughly discredited as a fraud/nutter? I know it's not nice to say, but that, too, is part of the continuum.

Everyone who has stuck their head above the radar and claimed inside knowledge has been discredited somewhere on the internet, and most likely at ATS - but nothing I have seen has been nothing more than conjecture and guilt by association etc.

I don't necessarily agree with, or share the conclusions and assumptions that Casbolt has arrived at as a result of his experiences, but I do believe he is being truthful about his past and his family. If you take the time to read his 'book' you will see that he provides lots of 'evidence' that has not been available in previous web postings.

There are plenty of people who will say I have been thoroughly discredited on the internet as a neo-nazi, anti-semite, Libyan agent, shape-shifting reptile, freemason, CIA agent, nutter - but they are all wrong. So you can see why I ignore similar claims made about others. I base my judgements about credibility of people by my direct personal experience with them, not gossip based on agendas and ignorance.

My unpopular support of Dr Steven Greer, for example, is based on a couple of decades of dealing with him, his organisation and the witnesses/whistleblowers he has attracted around him. I have personal experience of Greer and his projects that directly contradicts the ATS-supported personal assaults on Greer's integrity, motives and morals. None of the people who flame Greer have had any substantial dealings with the guy or his witnesses or his organisation - so why would I take their opinions seriously?

If I were to ignore anyone who was 'thoroughly discredited' according to the standards here at ATS or elsewhere - then I would be missing out on lots of valuable information and experiences.

You might want to think about this before making your own assumptions about people like Casbolt. At least read what he has to say before rejecting it?

peace

Duncan

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
Scrap that - I just realised it's the crappy security and big-brother style filters on work that are stopping me getting it.

Oh well, it'll need to wait till i get home then.

Work 1 - Me 0

LOL! yeah, I found the consecutive html pages a pain to wade through with cutting and pasting - but at least they are there.

I really like your signature quote btw.

Duncan

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If I were to ignore anyone who was 'thoroughly discredited' according to the standards here at ATS or elsewhere - then I would be missing out on lots of valuable information and experiences.

You might want to think about this before making your own assumptions about people like Casbolt. At least read what he has to say before rejecting it?

Duncan, I appreciate your measured respose to my comments, but I have to take issue on a couple of counts. First off, my conclusion was derived from my reading of his web-site, which makesome bizarre claims, to say the least. I have poked around the subject a little...to the point where got uncomfortabley close to things and backed off. I still feel that Casbolt is feeding the 'fringe industry'.

Secondly, ATS does not in and of itself 'discredit' a topic unless an investigation is set up by the site owners. Contributers present their opinions...for better or for worse. I speak for myself, and not for ATS.

Still, thanks for bringing the subject forward, and please continue to do so. I, in turn, retain my right to offer comment.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Duncan, I appreciate your measured respose to my comments, but I have to take issue on a couple of counts. First off, my conclusion was derived from my reading of his web-site, which makesome bizarre claims, to say the least. I have poked around the subject a little...to the point where got uncomfortabley close to things and backed off. I still feel that Casbolt is feeding the 'fringe industry'.

Secondly, ATS does not in and of itself 'discredit' a topic unless an investigation is set up by the site owners. Contributers present their opinions...for better or for worse. I speak for myself, and not for ATS.

Still, thanks for bringing the subject forward, and please continue to do so. I, in turn, retain my right to offer comment.

Fine, you didn't say where your conclusion came from, you allowed us to believe that you were saying Casbolt had been discredited on ATS and elsewhere, and that is what I was responding to. Sure the stuff on his site to date is wild, from some people's perspectives that is.

Granted, ATS does not officially discredit a topic unless, as you say, it is set up by the site owners. But I can show you at least one example where ATS moderators, super-moderators, and one of the three honchos happily discredit a person, call him names, trash his morals, his ethics, his integrity etc ...

Anyways, I didn't mean to come on all heavy and mighty. Now that I have actually read the Casbolt thing, I am disappointed. As usual in so many whistleblower cases, they start off citing their own personal knowledge and experience, then they start adding other alleged whistleblower info into their own 'pool' and making it sound as if they can authenticate it.

In this book, we learn of Casbolt's own personal historical and family claims - no problem there, but then he adds in the Dulce base firefight, and a dozen other scenarios that we are not 100% sure about, as if it is true, and yet he has indicated no personal knowledge or confirmation of it - he simply read it elsewhere, and because it sort of gels with his own knowledge, he makes the assumption that it must be true.

I just wish that every whistleblower just would stick to their own story, their own experiences, and clearly delineate what they are using as evidence to substantiate their claims from other people.

best

Duncan

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Here is the link to the book

jamescasbolt.com...

Kind regards

James Casbolt

Why not just have him buy an Advertisement directly from ATS rather than filtering it through a post?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I just wish that every whistleblower just would stick to their own story,

Well whistleblowers usually do, fantasists don't.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Everyone who has stuck their head above the radar and claimed inside knowledge has been discredited somewhere on the internet, and most likely at ATS - but nothing I have seen has been nothing more than conjecture and guilt by association etc.

I don't necessarily agree with, or share the conclusions and assumptions that Casbolt has arrived at as a result of his experiences, but I do believe he is being truthful about his past and his family. If you take the time to read his 'book' you will see that he provides lots of 'evidence' that has not been available in previous web postings.

There are plenty of people who will say I have been thoroughly discredited on the internet as a neo-nazi, anti-semite, Libyan agent, shape-shifting reptile, freemason, CIA agent, nutter - but they are all wrong. So you can see why I ignore similar claims made about others. I base my judgements about credibility of people by my direct personal experience with them, not gossip based on agendas and ignorance.

My unpopular support of Dr Steven Greer, for example, is based on a couple of decades of dealing with him, his organisation and the witnesses/whistleblowers he has attracted around him. I have personal experience of Greer and his projects that directly contradicts the ATS-supported personal assaults on Greer's integrity, motives and morals. None of the people who flame Greer have had any substantial dealings with the guy or his witnesses or his organisation - so why would I take their opinions seriously?

peace

Duncan

yes indeed it is thier favourite tactic,charector assassination.

countless people have noticed the discreditation tactics used on mass on ats.many people are leaving and have left because of those reasons.
one of the shining lights we all know will soon be going,hes just grown sick of it,its so obvious.

many so called normal users are not what they appear ,peel the skin back and youl see something unpleasant,programmed.ats is set up as a method to control conspiracy by those responsible for them.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
yes indeed it is thier favourite tactic,charector assassination. many so called normal users are not what they appear ,peel the skin back and youl see something unpleasant,programmed.ats is set up as a method to control conspiracy by those responsible for them.

Be that as it may, I read Casbolt's website a while back and figured at that point that he was a nut bar. On the other hand, I've seen Greer speak, and subsequently spoken to him, and while I can't vouch for everything he's come up with, he struck me as a sincere guy.

So, as Freud supposedly said, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar", and sometimes a skeptical statement is a well-reasoned commentary, and not an evil conspiratorial subtext.

Or so I'd like you to believe...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, reading through his site I can say that there's certainly some very interesting information on there. How much base that information has is debateable but it's certainly an interesting read to say the least. I like his links to the Montauk project, which I've been reading up on a lot.

Thanks for the link and thanks to James Casbolt for uploading his book for free. You don't get that very often and it does lend a bit of credence to the fact that he's wanting to get a story out rather than make a quick buck.

new topics

top topics

join