It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911-SNIP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I sat through hundreds of hours of " loose change - zeitgeist and Alex jones ramblings " and have not heard from one single person that " was in on this" I have spent a life time of listening discerning and understanding .

MY point : not one Insider has come out and said ... dear jebus i confess i was insider.

The whole american pyscho is built upon Cowboys,do as i say,rape pillage
,agree or die .

I have watched sooooooo many u-tube video's where US just wantently sniped down Iraq's civil citizen and on my news today another 400 died ,why they got in the way , pls just stop your blood bath.

I understand that 20 minutes is way outside the average Us citizens concentration span ... this is pointed to those that are still of thought and reason. just think and act NoW.

JUST stop the BLOOD BATH .

www.youtube.com...

I don't have any gripe on US ppl but blood is on your hands.

[edit on 5/9/08 by ROO-meh]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I will assume you forgot to consider the scenario that the possible insiders that would crack were disposed of. In a case and time such as this, that is the only logical. When money is the only motive for anything, I'm sure as hell if i knew exactly what happened, financial security would keep my mouth shut and my ears and eyes turned. I know, scary isn't it. With enough death threats and cash sum, anything is possible.

And blood is not on our hands. Maybe our gov't but certainly not us. What a personal accusation. Times will change, don't worry. 2012 is a big year. No, nothing Mayan related or death scenario. Just a ticket with Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul. This years election is a joke, and i think it will take a McCain or Obama to really wake up the US and get someone who can fend for themselves, on the battlefield and in the oval office.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

Even if Mr x risked his live and said he was an insider - I have a feeling you would not believe him.

There has been no solid claim of responsibility on either side of the debate but you should know that from all the research you have done.

Fear is a powerful thing and they know how to use it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
sorry, whats you point, that 911 wasn't an inside job or that the US should get out of iraq?

if it's the former, frankly i've seen more convincing arguments to say it was an inside job than to say al quida did it, so i'm still undecided.

if it's the latter, are australian forces still in iraq or have they pulled out at this stage? your hands, as an australian, are pretty bloody and all, you should at least acknowledge that if your going to critisise the american posters.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You can't say just because no one is admitting to it, no one did anything.

I also disagree that x number of 1000's of people would have to know exactly what they were doing down to the finest detail; in fact it would be completely idiotic from a planner's perspective for anyone to know anything beyond what they absolutely "need to know," literally, to do their personal part. They would likely be lied to about why they were doing what they were doing, ie FEMA and the OEM setting up command in WTC7 on 9/10 under the guise of a bio-terror exercise planned for Sept. 12th.

Another stupid argument I wouldn't be surprised to hear: there hasn't been a single conspiracy that hasn't been exposed. Think about that one for half a second before posting it, please. It's about equivalent to saying there are no scientific laws beyond the ones we already know.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

I find it hard to accept any serious, scientifically thought out, claims from someone who cannot form a sentence properly, cannot spell correctly, punctuate nor grammaticize.

I would seriously suggest conquering the hurdle that is the English language before attempting serious scientific debate. Sorry if this comes off as a personal attack but it's my honest feelings.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

911-SNIP

Haahaa, nicely edited mods

10 stars and a piece of cake for the mod that made that edit!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There are two kinds of "insiders". Insiders who are participating in the plot and insiders whose position makes evidential information available to them.

Sibel Edmunds is the most famous case of a person on the inside who has been legally gagged by the government in order to prevent her from disclosing information that could implicate various people in authority in the US in criminal behaviour that could have a bearing on 9/11, but is more related to government involvement in the heroin trade, and espionage against the US. (It's the espionage part that relates to 9/11.)

The story of "Able Danger", an army intelligence operation, is also relevant to a discussion of insiders of type two (innocent insiders) who try to come forward. You can read it here.

en.wikipedia.org...

Insiders of type one (guilty insiders) have a number of serious problems related to what they know. The most obvious problem is having someone higher up "eliminate" them from the evidence chain. It is also important to remember that when the government is the perp, it is very hard to shield oneself from government power. There are no safe places for insiders like this.

Absolutely agree with you about the bloodbath part though.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's more a general collective than a personal accusation.

Yes, I feel the blood is on my hands too regarding what Aussie soldiers are doing and weep.

As regarding my english,spelling and grammer,I will try harder.

thanks for your response's

just has to be a better way.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Another "poster child" thread that shows the face value of those who no longer can engage in discussion of "level headed debate". Instead jumping to the grammar and sentence structure, or the way one terms their comments.

So sad for those of you that are so SUPERIOR to the rest of us that have faults, can't be adult enough to even look past such trivialness and address the OP's topic at hand....

...oohh but that would mean you'd actually have to put yourself and your idealisms on the line, and we all know that your stance has no bearing for that, or that your point of view can actually stand the scruitiny that you demand of those that question and deny ingnorance........

what is up with this lately???

yeah there is typos in here......and i am sure that would be the only thing you debunkers can address.....

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

If you had've read what I said CAREFULLY you would note that it is merely an observation and that if something like this were written, the way it is, in a newspaper, journal, magazine or any media outlet, it would be laughed at and ridiculed.

I am simply pointing this out so that the OP can work on it and improve so that his message can be read more easily and have no fear of being ridiculed.

What is so wrong with that???????

new topics

top topics

join