Ever had a dream that might not be a dream?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by inthestars

it was a blocked drain, add me as a friend buddy

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
dreams are mainly memorization and your brain limit as if you have a bad dream it is because your memory capacity is full of junk & your brain calculates predictions of memories to know what you will need for tommorow, if a space is needed to fill your brain - it will give you nightmares and is your predicted future if you do not in cause and effect make yourself forget, it is a hand over a candle, to releave your troubles engage in daytime activity/outdoors that do not require mental strain and do not do anything in memorization which counteracts normal sleep function or you can just ride it out until your brain makes itself bigger., do not pretend to be smart to your own head actually be dumb to it...

p.s. if your dreams seem real it means your stupid, a genius knows he's dreaming and helps himself forget, lotus flower is good medicine.

okay storytime, - I am a genius, world's greatest dreamer & was famous as it went I cured millions upon my effect I am now trapped, my dreamself insists 'it's' real & I am a dream.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by hoverboarder]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by hoverboarder]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by inthestars

by some super advanced race of alien beings who look human

I do not think they are advanced, knowledgeable yes and they know how to do sorcery and use demons to obtain their desires.

When people see them, they say they are crazy because most people are asleep and do not know or see them. Some religious folks will say ignore them and they will leave you alone, however, ignoring them gives them free reign in your life.

I am aware that the senses can be heightened to a point where it is most uncomfortable and this will ebb and flow until focus becomes stronger.

There is a time to stand and this is a personal decision.

The battle in the mind will surface in reality. I have found that truly trusting God will enable the mind to respond correctly when faced with ultimatums.

The decision to verbally abuse is a part of that battle as well as the man who tried to stop the lady from killing her child. I think to realize where one is and where one wants to be will determine the path one takes. The nature of the beast is to make things APPEAR hopeless, troublesome and worrisome. I can not emphasize enough the necessity for a firm foundation and belief in God for sustenance. This may sound old fashioned and preachy, but, I have found it to be true.

There are different types of dreams and visions, some are programs piped in to poison the mind. Some will appear larger than they really are. I ask for God’s truth to be revealed when they occur. At one point I did not, live and learn.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Ps, i need a guide if anyone has one going or can explain to me how to try and see one/mine

It is my experience that the feeling of needing a guide comes from seeing how large the task is and wanting someone to shoulder some of the responsibility for such a large undertaking.

The guide is you. Release all concerns about it and the right answer will be there. You were given everything you need before you were given the task.

The hardest part is going it alone.

The following is a true personal story.

I was taking a trip. As I boarded the plane, I was overcome with a feeling that there was something wrong with the plane. I boarded anyway. We taxied to the runway, but, did not take off. The feeling did not leave me. As we sat my attention was drawn to the wing and engine and I started praying. It was my thought that we would not take off and they knew something was wrong and we would get another plane. I was prompted to say something, but, feared the stewardess would think I was nuts. I continued to pray. After twenty minutes we took off. I continued to pray, for about one hour. The moment I stopped praying the captain said we had to return and that we had lost all engines but one. I prayed and cried and pleaded with God to spare us and if he wanted me to do something then he had to give me the courage to speak out when I needed to, We were prepared for a crash landing. I continued to pray until the plane touched down. When we landed we landed in a field behind the airport (JFK) and there were firetrucks surrounding the site. There were cheers for the pilot. They had to bring the stairs and buses to transport us back to the normal part of the airport.

This is true and was a life changing experience for me.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Siren]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
well some of my most vivid and powerful, practically real dreams are the most impossible ones. I think the vividness or how well you remember the dream are based upon how much of an impact/interest the dream had. For example, my most memorable/vivid/lengthy/real dream ever was a dream where I was capable of breathing underwater, and i was surrounded by goats who could also breath underwater and walk on the ocean floor. Obviously this didnt happen...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Yes.. I believe this is happening large scale.....I usually get negative dream sequences that are projected and are not my own.... I believe they are intended to get emotional stimuli... why? Perhaps we are a resource..

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I don't recall anything as realistic as what you dreamed. Always things that are not possible, in reality. My last sleep paralysis, from 2 weeks ago, was not too strange, although I thought the room had turned a reddish slightly orange hue as if the sun had turned crimson, and it was afternoon. I also felt a fan, and I thought there were long strands of my hair blowing in front of my face. I could see them, or at least, I thought I saw them blowing as if there was a source of air in the room. I got this terrifying feeling that If I did not get out of this immobile state, I would become abducted. So I started to pray consistently, right before I was coming out of it, I heard my friend's voice utter something so insignificant and probably indiscernible that I was sure it was not really him, as I was sure he'd still be asleep in the room next to me , until I finally felt the chill of feeling come back into my body. I looked around and there was no fan blowing to my surprise. And the room looked as it would usually seem on a early morning. I also realized, of all the things on my body, I could feel a sharp dull pain coming from my inner left thigh. I touched this spot and felt a , sort of oval sized, bump. I looked at this and I definitely have this bump there. My first thought was that it could be an implant. This thing is still there and sometimes I think it might just be an odd cellulite pocket. I think it's too thin and flat to be an object. But it does stand out from the rest of the skin in that area. When I got up, I checked the other room to see what my friend was doing. And as I suspected, he was sleeping. So I don't know what's up with all these odd details that creep into my paralytic experiences. I don't understand why it can't just be the same environment, without odd hues, breezes, or weird dreams to guide me into the actual scary, yet realistic, nightmare that ensues

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Snowen I don't think anyone knows what she was last seen wearing, mainly because the mother claims that she was taken by a sitter who doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, I posted this in a thread that got moved to BTS:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I seldom remember my dreams and when I do, they're just wisps of vague images, but I woke up from a rather horrific dream in which I was leaving this house, having trouble finding all the stuff I had brought with me there. I finally said, I'll get anything I forgot later, and I walked outside.

I started to notice people - zombie-like - moving along side me and coming over hills towards me, and suddenly a guy appeared in front of me holding a large ax. I looked at him and said, You're not going to let me leave, are you? He shook his head slowly and ominously, no.

So I shrugged and returned to the house where the people had suddenly begun giving off this very evil vibe. There was one woman who seemed to be in charge. Self consciously I said, It probably is silly and irrelevant, but I have been initiated into Wicca.

Oh, no. Not silly or irrelevant at all! was her response. And then it was made clear to me that I had to have sex with this young boy, that was covered in gross, oozing sores and smelled badly, just foul and nasty. But somehow I knew that I had to do this if I was ever going to get out of there and see my daughter again. The "boy" removed "his" pants and I could see he had female parts. So... Well I won't go into detail here, but it was gross and disgusting.

A man came and said he would drive me home and I got in the car with him. We were chatting and then he stopped the car and said I had to service him. Again, I won't go into detail, but to say that he presented something VERY large covered in pus and gore and I was to open my mouth.

I woke up just as it had penetrated to the hilt, with a taste that didn't leave my mouth all morning.

I was shocked and sickened by the whole thing.

And it was all so stark and solid. Nothing like the ever-shifting, weird landscapes I am used to seeing in any dream I remember in the past. It was hideous and disturbing.

This was about a week ago.

So, yeah... I have had a weird dream lately.

Yeah. I have had a dream that didn't seem...like any dream I have had before. Whether it was not a dream is uncertain.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Your suggestion of ice over water, that seems like it could be what I was seeing, I am not sure though. It is hard to describe other than what I said, it looked like warped glass, which is quite possible what it would look like if you were looking up from under a piece of ice. But the child is from Florida, not that there couldn't be something of that nature there, but I tend to think it was some kind of glass or water. It would clear up and and distort again.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TornPages

oh thanks for that. lol the last line was the one that got me! LOL!
oh gosh. hehehe.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

no way you could've got a lucid thing going and flew off or something? don't think zombies can fly.
i happen to know you can fly in dreams lol learned it as a kid, having a dream of falling. hit the ground, bounced and flew, similar to how neo from the matrix first flew. but he just bounced the first time. i had to flap my arms alot. was kinda silly but it worked. lol

one thing's for sure, that's not the kind of dream you want a repeat of but i've conditioned ye olde brain to lucid its way around unacceptable scenarios in dreamland. not sure how i did it.

what gets me are the repeating dreams i've had for the last year. they're arranged in groups that keep repeating every night till i pray for a change. i can lucid in side them but they still come back the next night unless i pray for a change. for example, the first series of dreams involved puzzles. i was given various kinds of puzzles, every night, night after night, to solve. some of them were designed so intricately, that i would be amazed at the complexity. after 2 weeks of this, i prayed for it to stop. i had reached the conclusion that it was some attempt to wrestle info from my subconscious mind that either wasn't there to begin with or wasn't coming out by hook nor crook.

next were the dreams every night of the blue coverall drone slaves on the moon. that was thoroughly depressing. prayed for those to stop.

then was the sword fighting dreams. i'd be in these intense battles, night after night, clashing swords and shields and all that jazzola. i prayed for those to stop.

then there was the series dreams. i'd be presented with series of semi circles of white lights with a blue light in the center, and my job was to turn them off in a certain order and as fast as possible. every night, same dream. so i prayed for those to stop.

the newest ones are very foggy but i realize while they're happening that they are bits and pieces of the ones before and try to steer them in a direction that's more interesting or restful. some dreams ya know, you wake up and feel like you really didn't get any sleep because your muscles and such have been twitching and moving in response to dream stimuli.

anyway, dreams are weird lol

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
yes, i had a dream last night that i have no idea what really happened lol...

well, as with most dreams, you forget some of them, but sometimes they come back to you when you're falling asleep the next night, so i'll try to remember more of it, and i'll come back and edit this hopefully..

the two main things i remember, is that i felt a slight burning sensation on one spot on the right side of my right thigh when i was laying down in some gorgeous, seemingly "mystical", forest. i then recall that i knew the irritated spot was from my body in bed, and that i was just dreaming. what's unfortunate, is that i failed to recognize the fact that i was recognizing that i was dreaming, and i kept on "going through the motions" in the dream lol...

here comes the interesting part - i remember what looked like a lynx or a miniature jaguar appeared from behind a tree and walks right up to me. at first i was somewhat fearful, but then he started talking to me! then i thought about the fact that he could bite me, and he immediately did. it actually hurt for a second, but then it's almost as if he bit me on purpose to show me that i was dreaming... this is also about the time i felt that burning sensation on my right thigh, reinforcing my knowledge that this was indeed, a dream. i only wish i could learn how to control that!!!

i really wish i could remember what exactly the lynx or mini jaguar spoke to me about! i say "minature" jaguar because it was a little smaller than a house cat - like scaled down a bit from a normal jaguar. whatever it spoke to me about was positive, because i remember we talked for a little while in that one spot in a clearing, in a sunny, misty forest. i felt no fear anymore, and i trusted him.

maybe it'll all come back to me tonight when i'm about to go to sleep. i noticed that i usually sleep on my side or stomach, and that's when the glimpses of previous dreams start to flow.

like David Wilcock says, tell yourself that you want to remember to recognize that you are dreaming while in a dream, and then you'll be in full control. ...easier said than done!

peace to all!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
some people clearly remember nelson mandela being executed 18 years ago, and his picture on the cover of time maganize. but he just died in 1999.

I think you are experiencing a time slip right now, as Nelson Mandela is alive and well....

Or has Uhuru started already?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Amaterasu

no way you could've got a lucid thing going and flew off or something? don't think zombies can fly.

Every time I have realized that I was dreaming, I have awakened. Cling as I might to try and dream something cool instead of what I was dreaming, I would wake up. I have flown in dreams before as a child - remember so little in the last couple or three decades that if I have flown, it is not in conscious memory.

In this dream, the idea didn't even occur to me.

The most interesting thing I recall in this dream was that, unlike other "nightmares," where I would be fearful, feel out of control, and panicked, here I felt strong, despite the situation. I felt unafraid, though surely repulsed. I felt that I could make the choices I made, and not that I was in any way forced.

I did not like the choices I had, but made them on my own accord, because I wanted to be back with my beloved daughter, and that was the only choice I had if I was to get what I wanted.

(There was even a moment, after the "boy/girl" incident, where I commented that it was not satisfying for *me,* and the "boy/girl" said, in a very hurt tone, that is wasn't very nice of me to have said that - and I responded, "You'll find I am nothing if not brutally honest." Somehow these people had respect for me for my strength of character... [shrug])

But, yeah. Don't want to repeat THAT dream!

As for your repeating dreams... Wow. Not sure what to say about them but that I am envious that you can even remember so abundantly. As a child, I remembered all the time, but in my twenties, that just stopped. Most mornings I awaken with not even a tatter of a dream in my head. Nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

yeah i just looked it up. turns out i read his days in office
27 April 1994 – 14 June 1999

anomalie still remains, either way because people are claiming they
clearly remember him dying 18 years ago. i don't remember much
about what happened 18 years ago

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

hm....florida. warped glass. movie theater. everything white. wait, you say you could see her clearly, then it would get hard to see. how about on a white sand beach, with the waves and tide rolling in intermittently?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

somehow...i'm not sure how it happened, but somehow, as a kid, i learned
to lucid dream when the scenario was not acceptable. i would get angry that the monster was chasing me and my feet were like they were full of lead.
so i would modify it. fly away. change it to a different scene. bye bye monster.
kids are good at that kinda thing.

since then, if i have a scary dream, i keep a wary ...errr... subconscious eye? on it and if it gets untenable or unacceptable or too scary, i'm outta there. i refuse all dreams that are sex-based. if someone is naked, and they don't have my permission to be naked, that just makes me mad ...in the dream lol and when i get mad, the dream gets a makeover. last time that happened was about 10 months ago when this adonis type,athletic guy shows up butt-naked and starts flexing at me. he wasn't even my type of guy in the first place, so i assumed in the dream someone else had put him into my dreamscape. i made it clearly obvious i wasn't interested in seeing
naked people, i was interested in resolving issues, understanding things but i had no secret knowledge to impart any remote viewers.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Perhaps in a group, involving intersubjective shared conscuiousness experiences.

Are you talking about people who have the same dream?

I had a dream not to long ago, probably about 3 months ago about a Minotaur in some room and it was fusing together balls of light, which were peoples souls.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

well that's not good. reminds me of the drone thing i dreamt about the moon. hundreds of thousands of blue coverall jumpsuit wearing people, who looked identical, from what i recall, as far as i could see and probably alot more, all doing the same types of jobs, filing in the same lines, wearing the same clothes. no creaativity. no individuality. no conscience decision making, like a bunch of programmed ...drones. borg, i guess you could say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join