It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another alternative energy inventor killed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Benjamin fulford reckons he was in contact with a gut that invented a proto-type generated from ocean waves, that would be 95% cheaper than coal. This is the story.

By Benjamin Fulford
9-3-8

A man by the name of Stefan Nystrom invented a way to generate energy from ocean waves that he claims would cost 5% of what coal energy does.

He set up a proto-type in Ghana and, initially, claims to have found many potential investors. However, suddenly problems started to pop up. The investors, originally extremely enthusiastic, started to back off. He was offered bribes in order to quit. Finally, he began to be harassed by Ghanaian police and mercenaries.

He contacted me in hopes of getting protection. I told him to come to Japan. He told me he was not allowed to leave the country. He said they had taken parts from his prototype. I said I would see what I could do. Before I could do anything, yesterday I received a disturbing set of phone calls from a very scared sounding Mr. Nystrom. "They tried to kill me three times today," he screamed into the phone. Then I lost contact with him, and his phone has been switched off.

In his last call, he asked me to make his technology public. So, here below is a description of his technology. Would people please pass it on and would as many people, in a tribute to a man who has probably been killed by mercenaries hired by the oil industry, and make sure that prototypes are developed.

www.wavepartner.eu...

Benjamin Fulford

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
He is in a hospital in Accra in Ghana. He is ill, not dead

Vaken

Pls, its just annother Fullford story!

Anup

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Do you know if he had any patent pending or published for this device? Perhaps a world patent or a US patent that we can access for more details.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think what you are speaking of is a lot like the super potential theory.It has some of the same ideas that theroy does.Never heard of the person you spoke of but I have posted in the general conspiericies board,a little of the super potential theory.Check it out and see what you think.

E.L.F.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

Hi,I cant say if the person had a ptent or not but I do know that some ofthese researchers who have studied this stuff have been pretty much told to stop,been offered money,fled,dissappeared,or otherwise not continued researching.Some of the people who feel a govt is dishonest are right.People who have and wield a lot of power have also made a lot of enimies,so I would say that some lies,scams,and dupes,are not far from them.I do not think it is very cynical to view or question what is.There are a lot of people who want to be cool and have things be how they are.Ok,but some want to know what it is that ,well,they feel is the truth.

E.l.f.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There are quite a few wave energy systems under development.
www.alternative-energy-news.info...
There doesn't seem to be much, if any, suppression of the technology.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Years ago I thought of utilizing the motion of the waves to create energy but I am a knucklehead and a failure at math and never pursued it. I think it is quite possible that these alternative energy guys are getting knocked off, bought out, etc. I have also head that the gov has an entire building stocked full of inventions. Unsure if it is true. Also have heard that the patent office also refuses to issue patents to many of these guys. I would like to know the truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My interest in this particular system is the use of a lot of recycled and off the shelf parts in his design. That will bring does the unit cost quite a bit over other systems of an equal quality but that require custom manufactured parts. I have some projects off shore and would like to do more than just solar and wind I am using now.

Wave is interesting to me for obvious reasons since my projects are out in the water and there is a lot of energy in waves just being wasted pounding against the break water.

new topics

top topics

join