It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Mirror

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ultimo

Nope - there have been strange things documented, but evidence is required to suggest they are supernatural, and as you admit - they have not been explained, so claiming them to be supernatural is not rational in the slightest. They might just be natural.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

it's a HOAX! trust me!

if it were a real video, it wouldn't cut at the end the way it does . . .

Now, I'm a believer in anything, but you've got a damn good point there!

Still, I believe stuff like this does happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Belief without evidence... I'm not sure that's a very good idea. Being open to it being real is a different thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
alright guys think about it a projector sounds to inconvienient and if they did use a projector(which i doubt) they did a really good job of making it unnoticable. who would want to waste their time making a video like this, we dont know eveything. these kinds of occurences do in fact happen, if it makes you feel better saying its a hoax by all means, i am not saying it is but am not saying it isnt. examine the video and see for yourself theres somthing wrong. a projector sounds unlikly as for CGI i think we need a video expert but i dont see any kind of altered video effects. this is ultimo by the way the person who posted this video i am having trouble logging in.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

pretty much sums it up here.

Still, even without the motion tracking, there's a dead giveaway that it's a hoax video. An error in continuity; the film stops for no reason. Fake.

[edit on 9/6/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
it never even freaked me out the first time watching it, because i knew what they had done.

and when u all mention projectors i was in hysterics.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
I have always had a fear of mirrors for some reason.

Me too.

My parents decorated their whole house with mirrors. Every room at had least 2. If you look into spirit folklore it says that some mirrors, depending on where they are placed in the home, can be gateways to other dimensions and portals for spirits.

Perhaps that explains our 'fear' - subconciously we know about the portal????

Anyways - my home has only 2 mirrors - both in the bathroom. Neither of the mirrors are on 'outside walls'. Putting mirrors on 'outside walls' is a major mistake to make when it comes to the spirit world.

I hate mirrors. Not just because they show me how fat and old I am.

I just hate 'em.

ON TOPIIC - I have no idea if this is a fake video or real. It's creepy though.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
well Ok that settles it for me its a hoax -CASE CLOSED-

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Its bit of a coincidence that mirrors the movie has just came out and now this is on the net,,but there again not sure when that vid was made.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
looks like someone just got this idea from that new movie 'mirrors"
anyone seen it yet.. looks creppy

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
OH! I’ve seen this one and it reallllllly was just too freaky for me.
It did disturb me and I’m not afraid of letting that cat outta the bag!
I don't think it was *done* either.
I think this one's real as it gets.

EDIT: I just saw this quote...

it's a HOAX! trust me!

if it were a real video, it wouldn't cut at the end the way it does . . .

Hey, think about it. Would you just calmly keep on filming if you saw your kid do this?
NOT ME!
I'd run for a gun, a priest, a doctor, a pit bull, my mother, etc.

...mirror mirror on the wall...EEeeekkkk!...

[edit on 6-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well after watching the video posted by jpish i come to the conclusion that this video is indeed a hoax. its clearly obvious, i feel like a fool. but it happens to of alot of people on this site.it was creepy the first time seeing it but now not so anymore, thanks jpish for clearing that up for me and maybe some people who can see the obvious. -Ultimo

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Though the video is kinda creepy....

Has anyone noticed that after doing a search for ghost videos on YouTube, you get alot of Japanese ghost videos, with dramatic music, a guy that talks in an overly dramatised way and sometimes even an audience laughing or gasping?

Well, I have.

The Japanese love the paranormal, it is somewhat apart or their culture/tradition.

I say TV show, aimed too scare the Japanese.

I didn't have too watch the video too be honest, I've seen it before. It's been around for quite sometime and has nothing too do with the new movie "Mirrors".

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
u have somthing against me ats staff wut is the problem y wont u post any of my anonymous messages and do somthing about my email

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well damnit, once again another interesting video that I and most of the ATSer's that are at work cannot see. Nobody is posting a still photo. I hate this!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

There is a still photo... of sorts.

Look at JPhish's post... you can see the girl looking at the camera and in the mirror, her reflection does some strange type of stuff.

Originally posted by JPhish

pretty much sums it up here.

Still, even without the motion tracking, there's a dead giveaway that it's a hoax video. An error in continuity; the film stops for no reason. Fake.

[edit on 9/6/2008 by JPhish]

Cheers, Fox.

EDIT: changed "JPhish's" name to correct spelling.

EDIT: Added "quote"

EDIT: Had too re-edit, computer had brain fart.

[edit on 7/9/08 by fox_3000au]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Yer the face actually looks pasted on... it looks fake.
Creepy if it were for real tho

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

It's a UTube video link. Most of us who visit ATS from a computer on the job cannot view any form of utube video. Access Denied is all I get. All I see is an empty black box.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Oh ok, sorry.

Thanks for the heads up.

1. Shows the "demon" face where we should only be able too see the back of her head and a slight portion of her face.

2 & 3. Shows the other reflections of the back of the girls head, as it should be seen.

Fox.

EDIT: added screen cap for space cadet.

EDIT: for the sake of editing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join