It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Mason's do?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The power and influence over world affairs exercised by the Invisible Fraternity of Freemasons is enourmous, and has largely succeeded in remaining almost invisible to the average person on the street. The Invisible Fraternity is no more than 5% of all Masons, which means that 95% of all Masons are totally unaware of the inner secret cadre. Most of the books we quote are from the Invisible Fraternity, but this is the fraternity that is Satanic to the core, and which is secretly directing the Visible Fraternity.

Since the old adage is certainly true that a "picture is worth a thousand words", we have written this article to demonstrate that Freemasonry uses many of the same filthy occult symbols that Satanists use. As I have delved deeply into Satanism over the past 16 years, I have constantly discovered that Satanism uses the same symbols as does Freemasonry; since Satanism goes back 4,000 years, and Freemasonry only about 300, you can easily see that Freemasonry has gotten many of its symbols from Satanism.

Finally, if you do not recognize some of the occult interpretations of some Masonic/Satanic symbols, remember that you have been given false interpretations of those symbols, just as Albert Pike directed: "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5, 3rd Degree]

Did you see those words, "uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols"? In most instances, I will be quoting from both a Satanic source and a Freemason, usually an Inner Fraternity Mason, to explain the interpretations of these symbols.

COMMON SYMBOLS USED BY BOTH SATANISM AND FREEMASONRY

ALL-SEEING EYE -- The All-seeing eye originated in Egypt in those Satanic Mysteries which God physically judged during the time of Moses, when he lead the Israelites out of the land by the mighty hand of God. The All-Seeing Eye was representative of the omniscience of Horus, the Sun God, [Magic Symbols, by Frederick Goodman, p. 103, Satanic symbols book]. As one Masonic book says, "These considerations lead us to an interesting topic, the Eye of Mind or the Eye of Horus ... and conveying the idea of the 'All seeing Eye'. The end set before the Egyptian neophyte was illumination, that is to be 'brought to light'. The Religion of Egypt was the Religion of the Light". [Thomas Milton Stewart, The Symbolism fo the Gods of the Egyptians and the Light They Throw on Freemasonry, London, England, Baskerville Press, Ltd., 1927, p. 5]

Anyone who knows their Scripture and thinks of themselves as "Christian" should feel right now like they have been slapped alongside their head with a two-by-four! This Masonic author has just told you that the Light to which Masons constantly refer, and toward which they are to constantly move, is the Religion of Horus! This is damning, because in Egyptian Mythology, Horus IS Lucifer [Former Satanist, William Schnoebelen, Masonry: Byond The Light, p. 197]

However, the evidence that Lucifer is the god of Masonry resides elsewhere in the writings of the Invisible Fraternity. Albert Pike writes in Morals and Dogma that Lucifer is the "light-bearer" [p. 321, teachings of the 19th Degree], and is the "Angel of Light" on p. 567, teachings of the 26th Degree]. Finally, Masonic author, Manly P. Hall, says that, once the Mason really learns the secret of his Craft, he shall have the "seething energies of Lucifer in his hands". [The Lost Keys To Freemasonry, published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Co., 1976, p. 48]

However, Freemasonry also depict this Eye of Horus within a pyramid. All Satanists love the pyramid, because it represents the Pagan Trinity of Satan, Antichrist, and False Prophet. They use this 3-sided geometric shape constantly. In this symbol, called the Euclid, we see that the All-Seeing Eye is positioned above the traditional Masonic symbol of the Compass/Square, with the "G" in the middle. This means that the All-Seeing Eye controls Freemasonry, which is exactly correct.

However, this symbol of the All-Seeing Eye within a pyramid was appropriated in 1776 by the Illuminati. [Robert Hieronimus, Ph.D., America's Secret Destiny, White Magic book, p. 59] In 1789, a secret meeting of Masonic members of the Constitutional Congress approved the symbol, but declared it should be kept secret. These Masonic members of the Constitutional Congress rightly feared the general public would immediately recognize this symbol as being Masonic and reject it outright. You see, the General Awakening Revival had been underway since the mid-1740's, resulting in perhaps one-half of the population in the American Colonies being Born Again Christian, a proportion never to be seen again.

OBELISK
All pagans love to worship the creature rather than the Creator [Romans 1:25]; therefore, every single pagan group in the world worships the Sex Act. Both Satanism and Freemasonry absolutely love the Obelisk. The Egyptians created the obelisk, believing that the spirit of the Sun god, Ra, dwelt in there. [H.L. Hayward, Symbolic Masonry: An Interpretation of the Three Degrees, Washington, D.C., Masonic Service Association of the United States, 1923, p. 207; 'Two Pillars' Short Talk Bulletin, Sept., 1935, Vol. 13, No 9; Charles Clyde Hunt, Some Thoughts On Masonic Symbolism, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, 1930, p. 101]

Satanists -- and Invisible Masons -- also depict the obelisk as the erect male organ. One Luciferian author writes that "... the lingam [male phallus] was an upright pillar" [W. Wynn Wescott, Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues, Theosophical Publishing Society, 1902, p. 33] A Masonic author both admit that these pillars of the obelisk were used to represent sex [Haywood, quoted above, p. 206-7 and Rollin C. Blackmer, The Lodge and the Craft: A Practical Explanation of the Work of Freemasonry, St. Louis, The Standard Masonic Publishing Co., 1923, p. 94]

In the Bible, we see the obelisk in use in Baal worship, the priests killed on God's orders, and the obelisks destroyed. Listen to the account i which God destroyed these obelisks: ""� King Jehu said to the guards and to the officers, 'Go in and slay them; let none escape'. And they smote them with the sword; and the guards before the king threw their bodies out, and went into the inner dwelling of the house of Baal. They brought out the obelisks [pillars] of the house of Baal and burned them." [2 Kings 10:26, Amplified Bible]

The next time you see an obelisk in your Freemasonry organization, you now know you are looking at one of the supreme objects in Baal worship, for which God ultimately destroyed Israel. You are also tolerating a Satanic symbol of the sex act.

CIRCLE WITH A DOT
Since the Satanist worships the Sex Act, he must have a symbol of the female organ, to go along with the male organ -- the Obelisk. And, indeed, Satanists do have a symbol of the female organ -- the Circle. And, when a point is added to the middle of the circle, you have the complete sex act, the male being the point and the female being the circle ["Point Within A Circle", Masonic Short Talk Bulletin, August, 1931, Vol. 9, No. 8, Reprinted July, 1990, p. 4.]

Listen to Albert Mackey, a 33 Degree Mason, describe this Satanic belief: "The point within the circle is an interesting and important symbol in Freemasonry ... The symbol is really a beautiful but somewhat abstruse allusion to the old Sun-Worship, and introduces us for the first time to that modification of it, known among the ancients as the worship of the Phallus." [Short Talk Bulletin, February, 1936; Vol. 14, No. 2, Reprinted July, 1980, p. 7]. Isn't this wonderful? Mackey tells us that this point within a circle is really the old Sun Worship which Masons have copied the Ancient Mysteries Religions to modify it as a phallus symbol.

But, you may ask, how does a point or a dot within a circle represent the phallus? Good question. For the answer, we turn to the Masonic Short Talk Bulletin, "Point Within A Circle", August, 1931, Vol. 9, No 8, Reprinted July, 1990, p. 4. Listen:

"The Indian interpretation makes the point the male principle, the circle the female; the point became the sun and the circle the solar system which anicent peoples thought was the universe because the sun is the vivifying, the life-giving principle, for all that lives."

Truly, Freemasonry copies the Biblical definition of a Pagan perfectly. Listen: "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever." [Romans 1:25] Freemasons make the King James Bible their translation in the Bibles they publish for members, so they have the "truth of God"; but, they changed this truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator", worshipping the Sun and Moon, and the Phallus, just as have the Ancient Satanic Mysteries of olden times.

We will be adding to this article as time allows, for there are so many other symbols that Freemasons use that regular, run-of-the-mill Satanists use that your mind will be boggled.

But, let us end our discussion about this Dot Within A Circle symbol by noting that Adam Weishaupt, the Satanic priest of the Masters of the Illuminati, who formed the New World Order Plan to produce Antichrist, used this symbol to represent his Satanic coven. Listen:

"Because the true purposes of Illuminism were so shocking, Weishaupt constantly encouraged the secretive nature of the order. No member was ever allowed himself to be identified as an Illuminati. The words Illuminism or Illuminati were never to be used in correspondence, but were to be replaced by the astrological symbol of the sun, a circle with a dot in the middle." [William Still, New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, Lafayette, Louisiana, Huntington House, Inc., 1990, p. 73]

The Masters of the Illuminati, the most Black Magick Satanic group in all of human history, uses the symbol of a dot within a circle to represent its group. You can find this dot within a circle in Freemasonry. This is hardly a coincidence, and one of the more definitive proofs that Masonry is Satanic.

Truly, the End of the Age, along with its unparalleled deception, is upon us.

So, the question here Mr. FreeMason is whether or not you are man enough to admit your wrongs and fulfill your duty with Mr.Turd, or if you will merely toss this blatant proof aside claiming I am wrong.

The way I see it, unless you can provide actual documentation disproving the above claims, I expect to see a photo of you kissing a turd, while holding the USA Today.

Thank You.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Satanism goes back 4,000 years, and Freemasonry only about 300

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

Freemasonry goes back definately 2000 years, and possibly 3000, satanism goes back 100 years to aleister crowley.

Before him there was no such thing as "Satanism" no one prayed to satan, and until after Jesus, Satan was not even a real concept, because it wasn't until after Jesus that the Jewish religion fully culminated into a Monotheistic society, before Jesus the Jewish religion was still strongly Henotheistic (Belief in many gods, but only worship one god, the supreme god)

You seem to be quite disturbed, and misguided, since you think the Obelisk (Pinacle of human engineering) and the Pyramid (the most incredible of all humanity's feats!) are satanic.

Twit, please learn about Satanism, it was started by a self-proclaimed 33rd degree, whom the freemasons laughed at and said "Shut up you don't act masonic, look masonic, and you certainly aren't masonic, so stop claiming you are!"

Your claim that Satanism is 4000 years old is laughable, since monotheism wasn't even around at that time.

(Please learn what henotheism is)

And you failed to provide documented anything, no one in Masonry interprets anything as "Sexual" or "Satanic" or "penises and vaginas" so they mustn't mean what you say it does.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You are the biggest, most ignorant jackass I have ever seen in a discussion forum. No question.

I dont think I have ever read a single post from you that either one, made any sense at all, or two, wasn't based soley on your own personal opinions.

You have completly avoided the facts I presented here (as I knew you would) by taking what was meant to be an example, not actual year terms to discredit an arsenal of facts. The 4,000 to 300 year difference example was to show the vast time difference between the establishment of the foundation of evil/satan compared to the time FreeMasonry began. The example was used to show how Masonry came after evil/satan and it's most basic of symbols were derived from the basis of said evils. If you had more braincells than needed to breath you would have understood that.

You took it literally and thus used only that, to discredit everything else. I am truly laughing at your blissful ignorance you small, pathetic stink of a man.

You want to call me a twit because you can't handle nor understand the truth. You will never know the truth because you have already proven to all of us here that you can't even understand a blatantly clear example used to express a very simple element to a factually based document.

How bout you look up something for me: "Jackass".
It may help you better come to terms with your true self. You know, kinda like Yoga.

True wisdom lies in the knowing that you actually know nothing. The way you spout off at the mouth with half truths and utter bull# shows me not only your lack of maturity, but you shear inept ability to comprehend simple texts.

I was told by a Mason that I would never meet a stupid Mason..I guess he should have explained that some lodges do accept a Jestor to entertain the rest.

Tell me a joke?

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry you are so thick headed, I never avoided YOUR facts, I was showing the good people of this board how YOUR facts are false and twisted, Satanism has been around 100 years not 4000 now if you can't handle the truth then shut up? That seems like a good philosophy mogus.

I'll restate, Freemasonry has been around definately 2000 years, and possibly 3000, Satanism has been around 100 years

Your "4000//300" year comment is both insulting, and STUPID

And another reason you're a complete idiot is the fact that you somehow link Pyramids and Obelisks and such to satanism, you link furthermore, obelisks to Penises, shut-up and grow a brain.

Why don't you just go back to whacking off if that's the way your perverted mind thinks, no one in the world but sickos like you who constantly look for some "evil link" that doesn't exist, coming up with penises and vaginas all over the place.

What idiot thought up the idea that a circle is a vagina? A circle is one of the most IMPORTANT things in geometry, it explains EVERYTHING about Trigonometry and Calculus, that and the TRIANGLE.

Next time you throw Triangles and Circles out as "proof of satanism" you'll only be making an even Larger A$$ of yourself

Sincerely,
no signature

PS. Grow a brain, and come up with real proof, documents that are presented, not books to go buy, and not your biased opinions that you and a few people share about certain symbols.

PPS. www.masonicinfo.com...

Maybe you should be the one kissing the turd.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You know, I've thought about it...I will no longer debate with you, argue with you or otherwise even acknowledge you.

You sir, are the epitome of ignorant bliss. You are a prime example of someone who believes everything you are taught by your fellow Masons and modern Masonic titles.

I feel bad for you honestly as is very obvious that you certainly have no genuine thoughts or beliefs of your own and merely base you entire existence on the words of others who are effectively misleading every step you take.

You are obviously a young guy, probably just turned 20 or so, you have some brains but no real confidence. You have apparently looked far and wide for a group of people that would accept you for you and found that acceptance in Masonry and due to this "brotherhood", you defend your false Masonic beliefs to the core regardless of available blatantly obvious proof of your deception.

You Mr. Freemason are a lost soul, looking and clinging to answers that only fit the way you wish to view your beliefs and that in itself will be the result of a very lonely life.

I don't hate you Freemason, I pity you.

Be well.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by Mogus]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
LoL whatever, anyone reading this can see the information you posted claiming it to be "Turd kiss worthy" is a load of crap and now you're pissed at the fact they know...oh well, I did give you the opportunity to go back and site actual sources (news stories aren't known for their legitimacy) but you have given up.

Pity indeed.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ok, lets play..

First off, you argue that Satanism dates back to Aleister Crowely. Modern Satanism is generally (though mistakenly) regarded as a creation of Aleister Crowley (1875-1947). Aleister was in fact a very prominent ceremonial magician who based his rituals partly upon Judeo-Christian principles. He was raised in a Plymouth Brethren family, but developed an early dislike of organized conservative Christianity. After university, he joined the Order of the Golden Dawn, which practiced ceremonial magic based on:

the Kaballah (a.k.a. Cabbalah, Cabala), a Jewish mystical tradition,
Rosicrucianism (a mystical blend of alchemy, Judaism, etc.),
Freemasonry (a men's fraternal organization), and
Theosophy (a Gnostic tradition believing in a common thread that links all religions).

So, in other words, Aleister Crowely's practices were derived from other forms of Magic including Satanism.

Secondly, you compare the existence and meaning of your Masonic symbols as being something created previous to Satanic practices in any time. I find this the most ignorant statement possible. Was the Bible itself only created 100 years ago? It obviously was not and therefore it is odd that there are Satanic or as you might call them Luciferian practices within the Bible described. So then, if Satanic practices existed since the times of the Bible, it is pretty safe to assume that FreeMasonry came afterwards.

Want to consider something funny? What is the connection to Ramses Condoms and an Obolisk?
members.aol.com...
Hmmm...maybe just a coincidence. But, in case I'm wrong, how bout this:
Why is there an Obelisk potruding over Crowelys grave?

Go read all of this once more, and then, instead of coming back after a quick skim of the contents, look into the books mentioned in the article and read them.

And this exerpt from an article derived from actual Masonic texts that I am sure you are not a high enough Mason to have access to as they are from a high ranking Masonic Ritual of which I will not post in full for obvious reasons.
---------
Jehovah-Jahbulon, or Atum, the aboriginal deity, as he is described by R.T. Rundle Clark, in �The Magic of Obelisks� by Peter Thompkins, was �The Rock That Begot�, the phallus of Ra-Atum, symbolised as an Obelisk. The self-engendered Atum-Ra rises up as a primeval hill [�jabalon� in Arabic means hill or mountain], the Temple Hill of the Sun at Heliopolis-ON, the dwelling place of the High God manifesting himself as light and symbolised as an obelisk, or the Pillar of Heaven, the Rock of Ages. It continued the cult of Terrestial-Phallicism, started by Nimrod and his Tower of Babel, and commemorated the following prayer:
-------------

Mate, I could go on for hours.

The overall truth is, you have no clue whatsover what you are involved in nor of the claims you make.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There are NOT any traveling men in this topic, I would appreciate it if you cease and desist slandering my organization or claiming you belong.

Bent Rivers Yield No Harvest

Oh and FreeMason, if you truly are a brother then go ahead and tell me a little about King Solomon's Temple in Masonry, and quote from the GOOD BOOK as I have mine here in my office, I can verify your claims or expose you for fraud (and you do not want that to happen)

Thank You

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
uh-oh......

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I sincerely hope freemason is in pain. I honestly believe stupidity should hurt.

Satanism has existed since the advent of Satan.

Freemasons claim that Freemasonry began in 1717. That is the official position of the Grand Lodge of England, and like everything Freemasons say, it is a lie.

Freemasonry is based on the Ancient Mysteries. Which are Satanism.

Don't waste your time on Freemasons twaddle. Read the many writings of Albert Pike, Manly P. Hall, Foster Bailey and C.W. "Lend a hand" Leadbeater and see for yourself.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
First of all,
I am not a FreeMason nor have I ever claimed to be on any forum or other medium.

I read books, I research on the internet and I formulate my own opinions based on my gut instinct.

I feel at time the best way to learn, is to debate, even if it is with a complete moron.

Wizard,
I have doubted "Freemason" to be one of your bretheren since I read his first post weeks ago. I have never met a Mason to act such as he.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Act such as myself? First off no one knows yet if Wizard is a mason himself...but me and him are settling this now

As for you, I'm only rude TO you, and while in other threads sometimes I can get a little cocky, I usually am sorry even when I don't admit it, but to you, I'm not sorry one bit, I'm just sorry for you.

You say that satanism is 4000 years old?

I said, HOW CAN THAT BE? JUDAISM WAS NOT MONOTHEISTIC UNTIL ABOUT 0 AD OR SOME TIME AFTER! WHICH WAS AT MOST ONLY 2000 YEARS AGO!

But then I guess an uneducated person such as yourself, who has never gone to college, wouldn't know that, nor what Henotheism means.

I'll tell you.

Henotheism means that you don't doubt that there are more than one god, but that there is only ONE god worth worshipping...more or less.

The Jews were like this, all through out pre-christian society, and monotheism did not fully manifest itself until about the time after christ.

There was never any Satanism, only christians who thought witches and pagans were servants of satan, they didn't exist really until 100 AD.

There's a large difference, between people who worship satan, and people who are labeled as satanists, by ignorant biggots such as yourself.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
yap yap yap

You still talkin?

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
LoL Mogus, if you don't want your bubble to burst then maybe you shouldn't expose it to the elements.

I'm sorry you believe the above crap you posted, even after I've explained to you 2 times how its fundamental principle is completely wrong.

Now where's that picture of you kissing a turd?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
yap yap yap

Yer wrong...

I think we both know what would happen if we started a poll regarding which of us was full of #...

I think for the first time in your life, you would win with the most votes.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Mogus]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So you say you are a "Mason" how is it you seem to know little about your brotherhood.
Is a bible not part of your learning the craft,or are you in some kind of different order or "Planet" to every other Mason.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Real Deal, it's called I don't waste my time with trolls such as you or Shining Wizard, or should I say Mogus.

I asked Shining Wizard a simple question in masonry, he's failed to respond, sadly, so I can only imagine he is none other than mogus, trying to flame me, and you being a newbie, gives further cause of supiscion that you are mogus attempting to make people think I'm not a Freemason.

Well the funny thing is Mogus//Wizard//YOU! can't seem to even greet like a mason, so why should I bother "yapping" any further?

I obviously know a great deal more than Mogus, and even wizard, since mogus has some messed up theories that can be found only on such sites as Freemasonry-watch (A real lack of intelligence place) and Wizard shows no sign of being a mason at all....come on wizard, I'm waiting for you to reply...it's simple strait out of the lodge stuff man...I'll give you another day since maybe you haven't logged on.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thread lock to stop the childish banter.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join