It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Mason's do?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
LoL EV, you think you know anything then? We'll start simple, Who is Hiram Abiff. And not H.'.K.'.O.'.T.'.

Answer that...and let's see how far your knowledge goes.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
he was da king of egypt, back in tha day.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
head of freemasonic order, mythological, last pharoah.

Any more tough questions?

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
That's a poor answer, answer what he means and stands for! Come on it is so obvious...what was his job what'd he do?

And he wasn't the head of the masonic order...WRONG...I'm giving you another try though.

HAH!!!! Using Yahoo to answer this? The top selection doesn't mean its the right one.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 16-1-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
xactly, why the # are you giving me questions that could be answered by yahoo?? give me a real #ing question

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
what exactly is this question anyways? are you asking me about the unworthy apprentices?

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
what exactly is this question anyways? are you asking me about the unworthy apprentices? and im gonna have to argue that he WAS the head of the freemasonic order.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'd love to hear you argue that Hiram Abiff was the Head of the Masonic Order, I'd LOVE to hear that from some arrogant kid who thinks he knows "all he needs to know about masonry" and that he knows more than me.

You COULD have discovered the answer to my question on Yahoo, the fact that you answered INCORRECTLY truly proves your ignorance of the matter.

And he wasn't an "apprentice" the least you could know is his degree in masonry, I'll give you a hint, it wasn't an "apprentice".

Can you even GUESS his degree in masonry?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Tisk tisk...before you claim this place is full of it and makes you laugh...and most of all, before you claim you know anything about masonry!!! And claim your friends tell you anything....at least KNOW something about masonry.

You have failed to answer a question, that easilly could have been looked up even, and I'm still waiting for your answer of what Degree Hiram Abiff was in Masonry...

Tisk tisk

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
right, ignorance or course. let me ask you something(that wont be found on yahoo). what were the three men, that assissinated jfk, wearing?

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No one knows that, please pick up a book...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
lol @ NO ONE knows

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
When Freemason is confronted with questions from someone that knows their stuff he fails to answer the questions directly...He makes no effort to provide resources, let alone actually use the resources that are available to him as a Freemason....You're wasting your time with this guy...

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ma-Ha-Bone when you say that you speak only of yourself

To save face, please post ALL your sources following this...just list them, that way I can look them up and be better prepared, because obviously your ideas are stemming from stuff not related to Pike or other masonic works, but other resources too that you've yet to share with us.

I don't use sources, because I simply post my experience...and masonry is the same all around the world, so I doubt I've had a different experience than anyone anywhere else, which means that surely it counts as some weight.

But if you have some really good source that disproves what I've experienced, well as I said once before when challenging one for sources!!!! *drum roll* I'll kiss a turd.

I really will...but only if you can post documentations that directly prove that what I've experienced, is nothing like the big secret "illuminated super NWO thing"....

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
When you do kiss a turd FM. Can you photograph it please.. I am sure a hell of alot of us would want to see that pic! In fact I might even print it out and frame it.

Chris

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Don't worry, no such turd need be kissed
since no doccuments exist about masonry that can contradict what HAPPENS because what HAPPENS is not satanic, nor world domineering.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have an extensive collection of documents written by 33d degree Freemasons.

in these documents, C.W. "Lend a hand" Leadbeater, Manly P. Hall, Foster Bailey, Albert Pike and J.D. Buck collectively tell the truth about Freemasonry.

Everything appalling you have ever heard about Freemasonry is true, according to documents written by 33d degree Freemasons. Even the bizarre unbelievable nonsense spouted by Texe Marrs and David Icke.

It is a Satanic religion. They are working under direction of the Masters Of The Wisdom, AKA the Spiritual Hierarchy. They are working towards the goal of One World Government, with One World religion, which will be Freemasonry.

They are preparing for the return of Christ, but not the Christ of Christianity.

You need to spend about $500 to acquire all the books. I will spare you the expense of acquiring these books and post the relevant quotes here over time. But it will take a long time - these evil folk are very verbose.

There's more but I won't mention the more unbelievable stuff until it's scanned and posted.

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well if you'll direct your misinformed touchy to the "Pike Quotes" debates that have been floating around here, you'd see nothing he says means anything as what Anti-masons make people think.

Also, Manly P. Hall has never been regaurded as a decent source for any information on Masonry, he wrote much to his own fancification.

So post all the quotes you'd like, I'd love to shoot them down.

Nothing is satanic about freemasonry, where do people come up with this crap?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You say that the mason laid the ground work for Democracy but as we saw in 2000 thiscountry is far from a Democracy. Second Do the mason today claim any connection to the Scotish Rite of FreeMasons? I was just wondering because they were started by the knights Templar who were crusaders. And every time they show some damn tape of bin ladin he's allways saying death to the crusaders. Could he be talking about you and you orginization?

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No scottish rite is not connected to the Templars, the York rite is
and Bush isn't a Freemason anyways, he's as you stated elsewhere, a skull and bones

Such freemasons were George Washington and the Roosevelts, but my favorite is George, he knew how this country was supposed to be.

Sincerely,
no signature

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join