It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Mason's do?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I find secret societies fascinating, but i don't know jack about any of them, though i can come up with some great theories and learn about secret projects, i don't know how to learn about secret societies, SO...
What is it that the "Masons" do?

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We learn about how to give charity and be good men towards all others. Nothing much else really
Although if you want a treat, go to a lodge and find out when they might be having any events you can sit in on, such as an installment of officers...or any ol' event where they wouldn't mind a stranger...a few minutes with them and hopefully you'll see how good and friendly all men could be with a little encouragement

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Maybe you should follow that train of thought here, and stop with the personal attacks

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
(In an acutely aristocratic british accent) I don't know what you're talking about...(switches to a horrible peasant accent) Help Help I'm being repressed!!!

Sincerely,
Current Temporary Executive of the Commune

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
"...I furthermore promise and swear that write, indict, print, paint, cut, carve, engrave, inlay, or otherwise deliniate upon any surface - moveable or immovable - , the least mark, letter, character, or trace.........."

Yadda, yadda, yadda......

Deus meumque Lux

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Masons do whatever weird things and the whole idea seems to just test how people cab be secret about life, whatever they are taught, hence, intiations that pushes the ridicule to the utmost so peoplew are too shy anyway to say tht they participated in such "thrills"
as..getting naked and eating rugs.

They learn stupid vocables and think stupid stuff about the descendants of religious beings.

Most people take it seriously because it`s apparently bigger than mafia, and so people use the group as a reference to know that people are trusty for such thing as businessariat.

I CAN`T BELIEVE no one here had the balls or guts to tell me anything about such stupid stuff.

I had to go elsewhere.

They are also "truths" that are taught you, about history
and whatnots, but really all is to be taking with a grain of salt.

Some people go there to pass time and make friends.
It gives a reason to live when life is so scaryingly empty
of any substantial meaning.

For charity,,I sugget you move into missions in Africa.

For spiritualityl health, try philosophy and art.
If you absolutely need to enter a religious group, try buddhism.

Yes indeed it`s more boring than masonry but in the long run you`ll feel much better about yourself.

Masonry is an old-college-fools joke.
Stick a compas in your ass sort of thing.

You`ve been warned,

Cedric

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Warned? No yet again our IQs have plummeted while sifting through your formless sentences, with made up words and added letters.

I'm not sure if you are telling us something about masonry that you think you know, which you seem to know nothing of it...or if you are trying to give us directions to the local pub.

Anyways....keep practicing your english, maybe when we know what it is exactly that you are blabberbibling about...we can begin a much more intelligent conversation.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
>No yet again our IQs have plummeted while sifting >through your formless sentences

Ok..being eugenistic and all......

Honey (The G Spot is kinda sexually arousing), wrether I make use of it or not, my IQ is slated at 136. That`s just what`s on paper but hey..isn`t it all what counts? Papers, Grades, Honorarie, Symbols....

I`m gonna tell you one thing straight: knowledge has nothing to do WITH intelligence. As far as I perceive it
you can know by hearts the lines of a thousand books about any Tribe Of Dan, you are not getting any closer.

The Masons here, I think they WANT me in their thing
(they just can`t really ask, but, they know how to titillate curiosity and I goota admit they succeeded otherwise I wouldn`t be here asking about it),
but the truth is they only got me wondering howcome
such group can still be so big in modern history. I am mesmerized by that fact alone. I find it actually a bit "scary".

>we can begin a much more intelligent conversation.

The fifth law of wisdom teaches you to never take anything seriously in life, and to be able to be marvelled
and laugh the same a kid can.

When you`ll be able to stand back from Masonry and say anything critical about it, I`ll be informed that I can trust your judgment as an individual much more than as a member of such and such group.

Thank you,

Cedric

PS: please read twice and thrice if really you have a hard time understanding my sentances, but that is just the sweet bitch I`m gently mirroring back at you.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Here`s a good article.

www.maltatoday.com.mt...

Why talk politic in freemasonry when the power attempts to work above politics?

This is just the type of material
that will prove me that freemason is as much bull#
as mafia but hey....who is there to stop it ?
What can one do ?

Mafia tell their brother they love them jut before they kill them.

Bad seed is "bad seed".

It`s all very depressing if you ask me.

I hope there`s is nothing after death cos
I really ain`t going to want to hear anymore of that bull#.

Cau,

Cedric

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It's funny how your article says "The masons being secretive must have something that doesn't fit with democracy..." blah blah...when it is the Freemasons who furthered Democracy to what we know it as today.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
...What is anything but far from democracy.

Stalin thought he was a communist too you know ?

Cheers

Cedric

PS: and it`s not because you are a "good" mason that masonry have been good to humanity itself. I think masonry have been corrupted throughout history. Period. It`s too hard to tell what`s the good and the bad of it anymore that is why I don`t think we need it.
Wise people who really really want to form secret groups for the benifit of the world will need to form subdued groups that critic the masonry from within..but are they so few good men left ??? I doubt it. I doubt
that they EVER WERE many good men on this planet.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Pow! Jubelum did smack me!
On the carpet, outward laid.....
A pile of bones behind me....
funky ritual all around......Hiram of Tyre, even Most Excellent King Solomon n tha house....

Down-pressed hands to ward off rising affluvia; Ain't there no help fer da Widow's Kid?

Two grips failed to raise me; the lion's paw succeeded.

Five points of fellowship, a low breath or whisper; can you guess what was said??

Hot Sands under mah feet........

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow mistaken, how messed up of a version

What was said indeed...and the Lions Paw...isn't that a form of martial art punch?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
honestly i dont know why you people take this FreeMason guy as having the truth. sure i believe with some things he says, but the others, he has no idea, he only knows what hes been told by other masons, who arent neccesarily telling the truth ya know

also man, lighten the # up the people in here come for answers, if they knew the truth they wouldnt be here thus wouldnt be saying stupid # so its given that they arent knowledgeable in this area, give them a #in break

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
And what have I "no idea about" because I've been "Lied to by my brethern" huh? Ev? Please oh please enlighten us on how I'm wrong about certain things, and do tell what those things are...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
first off, you dont know these brethren. second, they dont lie, the ill inform or mislead.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
No those are all your misconceptions, I'm asking for your proof, which you obviously don't have any.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
of course i have no proof im just some conspiracy nut, oh wait, thats everyone else on this site lol

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What are you some teenager who believes only what is around him? A lot of the info on this site is valid in research//opinions, only some of it is crazy (Like that Dulce hollow earth crap).

You probably haven't even a clue what the hell a freemason is, so why don't you pick up a book and read?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
have better things to be doing than reading a book on freemasonry. i know all i need to know about them, and that's still more than you will *ever* know about them unless you somehow prove yourself to them or find out you are a bunch of grapes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join