It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats your take? nothing to deep!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Interesting topic,

Dont think ill get much of a reply, but here goes.

2 dreams i seem to have constantly, not identical but the idea is the same.

Dream 1,

I had this again last night, I always end up somewhere, in some situation where I get shot, poisoned, stabbed etc etc.. but never die.
I always ended up crawling for hours in a pool of blood with bullet holes and so forth trying to help but never actually dying.
Last night I was infected with this horrible disease, and shot in the head, but some how I was searching for help at an airport, unable to see or talk because of my injuries...

not long ago i was shot somehow, and remmeber crawling along a road bleeding badly trying to find help..

Dream 2,

I could be driving along a highway, freeway etc etc..

all of a sudden all the street lights would go out, id be driving in the centre lane, then my car would die, totally.
Id always get out of the car, and I can feel / hear all these cars screaming past me, its pitch black all I see are headlights zooming past, and i know any second on of them is going to clean me up..

wierd..

anyways, they are dreams that have occured in that situation more than once, whats your take?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

They sound like classic anxiety dreams. I think everyone has a version of them sometimes. Mine is being chased by people, and they almost catch me, but somehow I never get caught. I just keep running without getting tired.

Is your life at work/school/family particularly stressful right now? I usually see dreams as a way for us to work through the experiences and issues we encounter during the day.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
With the first dream.

Perhaps you were killed repeatedly in your past lives and like Toromos suggested you still are holding on to the anxiety from these past experiences.

Second dream.

Sounds like a "escape" theme. With the lights going out, you are not sure how to "escape" from your present situation.

new topics

join