It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Sasquatch sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Taken from this article.

It appears that this was not the only sighting of British Columbia's Sasquatch as on August 27, 2008 a Sasquatch sighting was reported to me and this coming from the Telkwa Highroad in Moricetown, British Columbia which is only an hour and a half from the Sasquatch sighting I have written about above, in Houston, B.C.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Occurred near where I grew up. We used to own Springhill Ranch on the Telkwa Hi-road which is 9 miles from the Moricetown end. I can remember hearing of a sasquatch sighting during the mid 70's in the Bulkley Valley between Smithers and Moricetown. The local radio station BVLD mentioned it at the time. I can remember sitting on the log fence as I watched the field below me. I don't know whatever made me believe the creature would swim across the river and then run across the field Rosenberg's owned. I sat on that fence from morning til dark. Talk about patience. LOL Brian has this report on his site.

Pretty interesting stuff. My folks own a huge Simmental ranch on the otherside of Moricetown now. I'll be headed that way next summer and will hook up with Brian. Maybe check out the sighting location and surrounding area together. I know the Telkwa Hi-road and range like the back of my hand.

I'm going to call my dad tonight too and see if he heard anything. He might have. It's a pretty close ranching area. Everyone knows everyone.

My husband is from Houston. We lived there prior to moving out here to Saskatchewan. Was interesting to hear of that sighting too.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Awesome!

If you find out any information you think can be shared would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Finished speaking with dad and received bad news at the same time so I will get this out while I am still able to function. Dad says that the ranchers are aware of a very old grizzly in the area of late. About a week and a half ago it walked up to a 2 year old calf and just killed it with one swipe. For the heck of it. It smells really bad too. A guy was 200 feet from it and remembers the smell.

It might be that the witness saw this old grizzly and that the husband smelt it hanging around. I would be cautious about this old grizz. The fact that it may be hanging around spells a problem. It came from the Kitsegula (Sorry I am too upset to spell the name) mountain area. Up in behind Trout Creek store area. If anyone knows grizzlies you will know their range.

Yet the old grizz I mentioned has been noticed on the other side of the Bulkley River. The sasquatch was noticed on the Telkwa Hi-road. It would have to cross the Bulkley River which gets pretty rough as you enter Moricetown Canyon. So it would have to cross closer to Trout Creek Store area or a ways further up closer to the canyon where it is calmer if it did cross to get to the Telkwa Hi-Road. Or visa versa. I will copy and paste this and send it off to Brian too. I don't think I can type it out again. I hope I made sense.

Just received news of a death in the family.

Barb

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Found this article on CNN. Some guy in Tennessee found a fossil bigfoot footprint. Not too much in the article, but I thought someone might find it interesting.

I am currently unable to post a new thread due to my crappy computer, so if someone wants to put this in its own thread, go for it.

www.wsmv.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My condolences and best wishes to you.

Thank you for taking the time to pass on this information.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
My condolences and best wishes to you.

Thank you for taking the time to pass on this information.

Thank you Shere Khaan.

If I find out anything more I will update the post.

new topics

top topics

join