It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird unexplained things from N.C. (warning: heavy material)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I know im probably going to get alot of crap by posting this, but honestly i dont know where to turn. Ive already been to the mental hospital, and had many psychiatric doctors, but they all agree im maybe slightly bi-polar depressive and thats it...so i dont know what this is.
I keep trying to look into what has happened in the past to my brother and i, and i keep running into dead ends or bieng called a "nut", even though ive been studied and proven otherwise.
Im hoping maybe someone else on here may have had experienced some or most of the things either my brother or i have experienced and give me some advice. If you are scared to post it here, feel free to add me to your aim buddy list and talk to me privately.
Now onto my brother:
My brother used to sleepwalk alot, and it was normal to find him outside in the woods or in another room of the house, but one morning i woke up and my parents were flipping out and crying saying they didnt know where he was, then a church called and said he was there and to come get him, so they did. He had ended up at a church at least 1 and a half to 2 miles away from the house at only 5-6 years old.
Another wierd thing that happened is one night i woke up because there was a VERY bright light coming into his and mines bedroom window. I was scared because i thought it was lightening that wouldnt go away..but thats the thing, it wouldnt go away, it kept getting brighter and brighter, so i freaked out and tried to climb up into the top bunk with my brother, but as i was going up i got knocked out by some unkown force..
I never even really thought about it after wards or wondered what ti was (oddly enough). I had obviously been through some wierd things in my life and i figured i would never figure this one out either.
But as i got older, i was having trouble making friends, trusting people, fitting in, etc., and i started to get depressed, and wondering wtf was happening to me an why, then one night i talked to my brother about what i think i might have been through and asked him what happened to him the night he ended up at a church 1-2 miles away.
He said back when he was around the age when i was also going through bad times, he was abducted by aliens. He said that light i saw in the window was them coming after him. He said he would wake up and feel paralyzed to anything and everything except to go walk out into the woods..almost like he was bieng forced to walk out to the woods. He also said it always had to happen where water was. We had a pond by our old home, and he said it happened at my grandmothers house, too (as a matter of fact he said it happened more often there) and she has a pond as well. His abduction story is as follows:
" I had to walk into the woods, and when i did there were always a couple of these short men that were really wrinkley and a couple of tall ones, too with big eyes and long skinny fingers. The short men told me to not be scared and that they were sorry, but they had to take me because they were actually humans from the future and if they dont take me and do 'work' on me, then the human race and the earth could end really soon."
So then my brother goes on about how they didnt have a simple "walk-in" door, instead, they made him stand under this beam that desintergrated him, in which hurt more than anything and almost made him feel like every molecule of his body was bieng torn apart then put back together when he got into the space craft they came in.
He said when he got in there that the walls looked like they were made of guts and that there was no gravity. They put him on a cold metal table and paralyzed him, then stuck "things in his nose and eyes".
The part thats really damn freaky is that years after he told me about this we watched a movie called "fire in the sky" and as soon as he saw that guy get in the space craft my brother FREAKED and i mean freaked as in screaming and crying like a baby.
Everyone was like "what the hell is wrong with you?!" and i followed him out to another room and said "that movie is exactly like what you were telling me happened to you..."
Another odd thing, a couple years later, he was having band practice with his buddies and he was bent over picking things up off the floor and this chunk of metal fell out of his ear. He has no piercings or anything, we dontknow what it was. It was just a metal ball that fell from his ear, i saw it because he was talking and i was watching him and saw it fall out. I asked him, too i said "maybe thats something 'they' stuck in you hahahah!" and he just looked at me and says "who? stuck what? what are you talking about?"...and now he acts like he never said or remembers bieng abducted

Okay so now he and i are both grown, have kids, married, etc. time has gone by, and youd think that id forget things over time, but lately i havent, due to the fact i had a baby. Im very protective over him and im scared to let him be alone with anyone, even my family, and i dont know why.
Theres this guy who comes to visit my grandmother and hes always wanting to see my son and take pictures of him, and it wierds me out because my son is of no relation to him, and frankly i just find it odd...my father says "oh hes a good guy, hes been a family friend for years, he wouldnt hurt your kid!"...but thats the thing...family friends are usually the ones to molest a kid..
So you're probably wondering where im going with this, so here it is.
Im in a dilema on trying to figure out if maybe these things happened to me and my brother (the alien abductions, the satanic child molestors) or maybe all it was was someone in the family had done things to us as children and our way of dealing with it was by creating these wierd images in our heads of something else, you know what i mean? but honestly the thing i dont get at all is, is bieng molested is one thing, but bieng victims of aliens and/or satanists is way more freaking scary and intense and harder to deal with, so youd THINK it would be the other way around.
As i stated, i HAVE sought help for this and everyone docotr tells me "oh you are just above normal intelligence and possibly have an over-active imagnation! here! have some prozac!"

So what the heck am i supposed to do? just feel in my heart the rest of my exsistance that something really wierd went on and theres no way of proving it but just "know" or what?!
Oh and heres something neat to know. I even tried brainwashing myself into thinking nothing happened. It didnt work. As soon as i thought it was working i was driving down the road with some friends and all 3 of us all saw at the same time a big gigantic (id say football field sized) green glowing halo shaped U.F.O. hover over the car then fly off extremely fast.
I was like "uuuhh..okay well there goes all my doubts, dammit" lol.
Also, that wierd town i grew up in i was talkign about all once saw a whole nest of U.F.O.'s one night, and believe it or not, the local news people taped it and it was on t.v. locally for about 3 minutes then "somebody" made them destroy the tapes and never mention it again. I didnt get to see it, it happened at around midnight when i was like 6 or 7 years old, but ym parents and a WHOLE LOT of other people saw it. According to them it was a group of up to 9 or 10 bright white lights swarming really fast around each other right above this mountain the town is near. The mountain is called "Pilot Mountain" hahahhaa. "Pilot"... and whats funny about that mountain is, is they say it is a dead volcano, but the top is perfectly flat and theres an air vent in the side and you can stand next to it and get air blown onto you. Some pychic woman once told my mother the mountain is actually an "underground" facility..but who knows.
So as you can see, im quite confused.... i have this one reality tunnel where everything is "feed the kid, go to work, everything is living breathing breeding then you die, the end, nothing more." then i think about this stuff and the reality is not crushed, but lets say "heavily thrown off"....
If it helps anyone at all, the town i grew up in was King, N.C. very small, very scary. Alot of N.C. is frightening as hell. Theres a supposed "haunted road" here and it has a satanic cemetary right before you enter the road. The people who own the property are all members of the KKK. Anytime silly drunken kids try to go ut to that road and have some fun by bieng scared the KKK comes out in abig white truck and chases them out and shoots at them. There once was a house on the road that was supposedly haunted because a man living there stabbed his family to death around 30 years ago.
But anyways.
Im sure ive melted everyones eyeballs by now.
Sorry!
Just need advice!
Could all this be tied together?????
Should i look into it more or should i just keep my mouth shut...
I stopped thinking about it for so long...it wasnt until i had my baby that i realized i brought this poor kid into one REALLY wacked planet and now i want to do soemthing about it or at least share the story.
Im hoping i might run across someone who lived in King, NC, too and might have been through the same things, or hell, maybe even lived elsewhere and seen it too.
That is all.

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Theres this guy who comes to visit my grandmother and hes always wanting to see my son and take pictures of him, and it wierds me out because my son is of no relation to him, and frankly i just find it odd...my father says "oh hes a good guy, hes been a family friend for years, he wouldnt hurt your kid!"...but thats the thing...family friends are usually the ones to molest a kid..

Do you know this guy, at all?? Or at least have you heard your family talk about him?
What does the baby's daddy say about all of this?? feel free to u2u if necessary.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hmmm.... That's a very interesting story. I have read alot of research on this and people who have been abducted still never get over their experience. It's a very powerful thing. There are two possibilities here:

1. Your brother probably was abducted by aliens

2. Or the government could be involved (I know that's a strectch but I've heard stories about that)

An excellent person IMO to contact is Yvonne R. Smith. You can read about her here:

4dreamland.com...

This page has information about her and the UFO Anthology CD ROM she is on. If you are serious about this I can get you information on how to contact her.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wish I could help...looks like you've tried many options. I wish you luck in finding peace of mind...

[Edited on 3-19-2004 by exdog]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
molly ive been in the n.c mountains and have seen ufos there.

what you and your brother experienced in my opinion is an abduction.
people who have been abducted when they were children are often reporting being molested also,
and vice versa.
it is most likely an implanted memory or even more likely a way of taking the abduction and putting its high strangeness in the category of what a child can conceptualize is real....its hard for anyone let alone a child to understand alien abduction.

i would also bet that pilot mountain is an underground base used by aliens
i see by the map that im looking at ....that king is very close to pilot mt.
i will go there this summer and check it out closely

i have latent childhood memories myself of abduction and missing time.
i would like to see more people respond to this posting!
try editing the title to something like "me and my brother were abducted in north carolina as children"

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff. I really can't say I have experienced any of this. I haven't lived in NC for that long, and am not that close to King.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyDolly
...it happened at around midnight when i was like 6 or 7 years old, but ym parents and a WHOLE LOT of other people saw it. According to them it was a group of up to 9 or 10 bright white lights swarming really fast around each other right above this mountain the town is near. The mountain is called "Pilot Mountain" hahahhaa. "Pilot"... and whats funny about that mountain is, is they say it is a dead volcano, but the top is perfectly flat and theres an air vent in the side and you can stand next to it and get air blown onto you. Some pychic woman once told my mother the mountain is actually an "underground" facility..but who knows...

This part pretty much reminds me of Steven Spielberg's Close Encounters of the 3rd kind. Do you have any pics of this mountain? Great story, by the way!

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If this indeed happened and it is causing problems in your life I suggest you seek help from either Budd Hopkins or ICAR
International Center for Abduction Research (ICAR)
community-2.webtv.net...

Budd Hopkins
www.intrudersfoundation.org...

Hes probably the best in the field and is not a quack.

Dont pay much attention to bipolar disorder, it and Adult ADHD are the NEW Diagnosis push by the psychiatric and pharmaceutical companies. It =s to $$$$$$$$$ big bucks. They push it like girl scouts pushing their cookies.

top topics

join