It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream About George Bush ?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
it was absolutley weird, i was in my home town in NSW Australia, but every where i went George bush was there and his goons would be stopping people trying to go about their normal lives, at one point of the dream i remember this the most vividly i went to the park that was just down the road from my home and sure enough GWB was down there also but i didnt actually see him i saw 7 trailers all hooked uptogether in a long line and covering each trailer was a red cloth (covered the whole thing.

i have no idea why i would be dreaming of GWB but the seven trailers with the red cloth seemed significant for some reason and spooked me out alittle.

anyone with insight into dreams your thoughts would be much appreciated as this dream is sticking in my mind for about a week now and i still cant shake the odd feeling :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Dreams of Presidents are very significant. Could the trailers be FEMA trailers? Could the red represent blood?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
GWB was in one of my dreams recnetly also...

I was at some hotel or convention of some sort. Outside, in the parking lot...
I was with a friend, and in the distance, i see GWB walk out of the door, and start across the Parking lot...

I Walked up to him, with an intention of giving him a peice of my mind...

Then GWB shook my hand, and Said, "Hello there (My FULL name), how is it going..."
And i was shocked... stunned, dumbfounded...

The GWB walked away...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Sorry, no analysis here but I wanted to post as I had a dream yesterday (5/9/08) about GWB too. He's never appeared in my dreams before but here I met him (I forget where) and we started talking. We chatted for a fair while and, to my great surprise, he appeared affable, very quick and extremely witty. After I left I suddenly had an awful, sinking feeling in my stomach that I had been completely duped, that he was dangerously charismatic and I made a note to never trust my self when in his company again.

top topics

join