It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch ness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
All the stories of nessie make me wonder!

My grandfather witnessed nessie and he never told lies so thats
enough for me.

The fact that Loch ness was once a straight through place it gives credence to yo swedish and norwegian stuff!

As fa r as my granddfather goes Nessie is real. |

i

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i]reply to post by albertfothergill

Hello Albert...

All the stories make me wonder as well; and when I hear verifiable evidence such as:

My grandfather witnessed nessie and he never told lies so thats

my ears perk up - 'cause grandfather's just don't lie to their grandson's, do they?

I knew that access existed at one time in the loch, so yes, it is possible that something made it in there - but to thrive this long? Is the supply of food in the loch enough to sustain a a creature of its supposed size?

And what of the limited sightings..? If it does not need to surface for air, why come up the few times it has (as far as pictures go) at all? If it is curious once, it's curious all the time.

Either way - cheers to grandads!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello chapter 29

Yeah I suppose your right. Shame though I miss the stories and to be honest I cany beleive they spent thousands upon thousands on this ha.

You never know mind you! Who's to say nessie aint real ah ha.

nice to talk to you. Kind regards,

Albert

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Loch Ness was formed by glaciers during the Ice Age, and it's completely fresh water. As for it being a straight through place... I take it you mean it used to connect to the sea? The Loch was formed around ten thousand years ago... releatively early, geologically speaking.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I always like to think the loch ness monster is real...though there are questions like how can one animal survive so many years and why hasn't anyone been able to bring up substancial evidence as to it's existance after all the time spend searching for it? My guess is it would have to be more than one "monster", possibly it started with two and they reproduced...for it to stay alive all of this time.

I love to believe in these things...loch ness, big foot, all of it...I just wish somehow we could have it proven that they are infact real.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nessie was a dinosaur that was frozen during the ice age. While it was frozen the open waters formed into a lake. The reason it survived was because it's humps, like a camels provided sustenanace.

At least that's what it said on that Sci-Fi movie.....fact.

new topics

top topics

join