It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Sarah Palin Have Super Powers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think American is more than ready to have a woman be president, but why this one, I am left to wonder? Why didn't Obama pick Hillary as his running mate? Was he scared of her? This woman scares me....she seems unpredictable.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
www.palinfacts.com...

Lots of Little Known Facts coming out tonight as Sarah Palin knocks one out of the park. First some stuff I found, and then the best of the web.

Sarah Palin was to walk out to the singing of Angels, but convention organizers thought it might come off as showing off.
Sarah Palin’s suit is made from 100% dead liberal skin.
Sarah Palin prepped for this speech with a ritual sacrifice of Susan Estrich.
Sarah Palin has actually travelled backwards in time from after the roll call to accept the nomination retroactively.
Sarah Palin doesn’t actually have an accent, it’s distortion from her telepathic broadcast directly into your brain.
In 2003, the US considered deploying Sarah Palin to Iraq as a 1-woman commando squad, but wanted to make it a fair fight.
As head of Alaska’s Nat’l Guard, Sarah Palin taught troops in a training exercise to scare a grenade into not exploding.
Sarah Palin drives herself to work everyday - in an M1A1 tank
Sarah Palin believes in change, too. She takes it from your pockets after striking you dead.
Sarah Palin wears three quarter length sleeves to keep from getting blood on her clothes when she kills liberals.
And some of my other favorites…

@kurtluidhardt - Glasses sales up 150 percent since Sarah palin became nominee.
@kevinbinversie - The diamonds in Sarah Palin’s earrings were crushed with her very hands.
Also @kevinbinversie - Sarah Palin’s use of the word “Haberdashery” will bring it back in style.
@apophistoledo - Sarah Palin can roll a natural 20 on a d6 (gamers, you know it!)
@seanhackbarth - Sarah Palin loves opening up a can of whoop-ass.
@AndTheRest - It’s not over until Sarah Palin says it’s over.
@lagomorph13 - wants to be President but is too kind to cut in front of John McCain, so now we get her for 16 yrs!

Remember SuperGirl? One of the most lame comic super heroes of all time? I nominate Sarah Palin to take her place!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I think American is more than ready to have a woman be president, but why this one, I am left to wonder? Why didn't Obama pick Hillary as his running mate? Was he scared of her? This woman scares me....she seems unpredictable.

Yeah why didn't Obama pick Hillary? I do predict he will have the rest of his life to ponder that question. It just cost him the presidency.

And why Palin? People are not happy. Palin is likeable. It maybe the pathway to hell but most adults have made bad choices because it seemed like a "good idea at the time". The republicans apparently turned their brains on and impressed.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well...she does look like Wonder Woman. I wonder if that plane she was trying to get rid of is invisible?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join