It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
August 22nd 3am, I\'m walking home from a friends, and i thought i saw lights in the sky, so i stop..look up and see these 3 light in the shape of a large triangle, but these light were under the low clouds, and i saw the light bend around what would be edges in stright lines.. like true visual stealth.
So, i wave and say beem me up scotty or w/e the (&*% you are. Then i continue walkin home. Around 4am, I\'m in bed not sleeping, and i heer lound n clear \" are you ready?\".. i thought yes, the attached pictures are what i saw, this lasted for about 5 minutes.. there was no time loss, but a few days later i lost 40 minutes as i was walking up the stairs in my house.

img382.imageshack.us...

img172.imageshack.us...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
oops the shaded area on the latter drawing had a blue hue to it

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Man,
I thought you had some pics up there as well as bad spelling on here.
Sheesh, your drawing rocks though!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
=), yeah right real pics of that would be uber, thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance

Rocks ?!
How can you say those are rocks?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by vance

Rocks ?!
How can you say those are rocks?

You know phage, now that you point it out I am truly sorry. I had no right claiming those drawing depict rocks with absolutely no evidence too support my claims. I am truly ashamed of myself.
Forgive me,
Vance

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Australian Triangular UFO on Google Earth:

www.alienjesus.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Check out the posted megadownload of photos perhaps
of triangle craft.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There might be two or three light disks or flares that are now
now thought to be landing gear covers that accumulated
electrostatic charges.. like big time with millions of volts
from the central coil engine.

Check all of the CYRAX topics, he always put up pics.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This guy is a buddy of mine and I got to personally handle the images he drew that night.. the ones you see in the photos... In fact I just looked at them again about 20 min's ago... I've known him for a few years now and there is no reason he would make this up nor any reason he would make anything he's told me up... I've asked him to post here on several of his experiences, but he isn't sure he wants to share them...

The images he drew without him explaining anything to me totally reminded me of a UFO... Not that I've ever been on a UFO, but to me the images screamed out, UFO...

I talked to him and asked him, "this is a UFO right?" and his eyes just opened really wide and he said, "I don't know... I don't know what it is... But that's what I saw..." Luckily he is a decent artist and could draw what he saw that night...

I honestly believe he is a contact or abductee of some kind, but he's having a hard time accepting the fact and just seems rather confused and unsure of what he's experienced...

Anyway, I just thought I would share this with you before you make snap judgments... Peace..

Oh and he posted this under triangle UFO because that is what he saw in the sky before he experienced what is in the drawings...

[edit on 22-12-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

top topics

join