It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday I see the same thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
More and more people talk about lost liberties and how they have lost hope in our political system.

I hear this interviews, watch these documentaries, and watch the news, and I can't hope but wonder what will happen to this country if the new President doesn't turn out as people expect.

I am sick of the way our government has kept all these secrets from us, we probably know only like 30% of the things that are going wrong, I'm sure they've been able to keep alot of "evil" things secret from us still today.

After I started to learn about the NWO (I've been looking into it for years now) and all that stuff, I've been listening to my music collection even more now, picking through the thousands of songs on my Ipod, and have been stunned by all the songs that artist have written about how unfair our law ystem is. (And most of the music I listen to is 80's hardcore)

My question to you is this. When is there gonna be rebellion? When are people gonna grab their guns and start fighting? I'll quote one of my favorite bands by saying this "When will push turn to shove?" When are we gonna stand up and fight?

I ask this, because I've been ready for a long time. Gimme a gun. Show me some power. I'll fight. I'd rather die a patriot then live a pawn.

What do you guys think will set people off?

When gas breaks 7 dollars a gallon?

When the economy collapses?

When we go into war in Iraq?

Cuz I've read the facts. Things AREN'T gonna get better. Only worse. And I'm not gonna sit around quietly and watch it happen.

Or are people so stupid, they are gonna withdraw into their shell until the FBI knocks on it?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty hardcore 80's as that is there era in which I grew up, can you give me some examples of songs that you feel describe our current situation so I can go through mine and see if I get a vibe about what you are saying? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think that all governments are corrupt by definition; it’s the natural result of putting humans in positions of power. If you had some magical way of wishing all our leaders into an early grave and recreating the government instantly, it would only be a matter of time before your new government will become as bad as the old one.

Besides, have you followed the news lately? With the exception of maybe Canada, the rest of the world is screwed up even worse than we are.

Speaking of the NWO, I recently watched a documentary on the History channel about China’s first emperor. He ruthlessly conquered seven different warring nations and unified them into one nation. He did this by murdering, torturing and intimidating everyone who opposed him. He started a campaign of rewriting history by killing teachers and burning books. He was also responsible for building the Great Wall of China. The country he created has lasted for more than 2000 years and for much of its history the Chinese people were free from the endless cycle of war and famine that existed before the unification.

I haven’t been following the NWO debate, so I am not exactly sure what everyone is afraid of. But the idea of a unified world government seems kind of appealing to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Music

Bad Brains "We Will Not"

Discharge "State Violence State Control"
"Protest and Survive"

And to answer grapes question on "Globalization"

Look Up New World Order on Wikipedia

(Extra Credit: Watch the Video Wake Up call on youtube its by Alex Jones, it will explain everything here.)

The Elites want a global government, so it is easier for the "Big Brother" Programs to control us.

For example, *if* they win, if people wish to overthrow them, it would be much easier to find the "terrorists" (aka people that they don't like) if we lived in a Global government. Amongst that, they would have one "global" currency system they could take advantage of (like the Federal Bank in the US), which would make their "Global Dictatorship" much more accessable.

If you look into the Conspiracy Theory deep enough you'll realize that most of the horrible events that have happened to Humanity (WWI, WWII, etc) was "manufactured" by the elites to "brainwash" humanity to WANT Globalization, but Globalization would be their ultimate victory.

And example of how they manipulate public opinion, is the Federal Bank (they bought out the media and made it look like the US economy was gonna collapse when it wasn't, the only time the US has been debt free was BEFORE the federal bank), and it is documented that they funded both sides of WWII.

If you've read the Patriot Act, you'll realize that piece of Legislature was basically what sealed our fate in the US.

They've pretty much conqoured the US/Europe (The Euro and the European Union ::ahem:
. They are off in the Middle East conquering them now, when that's done, they win. Game Over.

Lookup the North American Union on wikipedia.

The UN is how they will arise to power. The UN has more than enough money and manpower to solve the worlds problems, they just aren't "ready" to solve the world problems. When the Elites have conqoured the world's banks (therefore their governments) they will manipulate the global population to accept and agree to a one world government.

It's really hard to explain, you have to learn about it yourself to understand it all, good luck, it took me a while to get secure with the information.

The problem with Modern Day Americans is they don't look into things on their own. The people who have figured this out are the only one's paying attention to the world anymore.

If you have any questions about this pm me 'll be happy to explain it to you.

NeverSurrender

[edit on 5-9-2008 by NeverSurrender]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

I don't think that there will be rebellion that is anything more than entrapment until some major event disaster strikes the earth and destabilizes the system real good...
like asteroid strikes the ocean, washes billions to death...bad bird flu kills ninety percent of everybody...Yellowstone explodes, skies dark for three years, billions starve...etcetera pick your poison...
once the overarching whole goes bust, you who survive can set up your ideology in your area, with a lower threshhold to become established...
And if we're naming songs to spray the mood, I'm from Death In June "All Pigs Must Die", on this subject

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hello

Question: When it will happen?

Answer: When it happenes...
I think, nobody knows this really, but the rebellion is on the way.
I am from europa and here the things don´t stand better...
Expensive food, expensive gas, the change into euro brought a big inflation

I am glad about you guys, people who can read the signs and prepare.

I don´t know when it will happen, but I prepare too. The only thing i know: It will come earlier as anybody know...

Nia

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Please understand... you don't want "rebellion," you want revolution. There is a difference. When you have a real revolution, you have people fighting for a real objective, with something that is truly believed in. Revolution does not mean mindlessly destroying and pillaging. In fact, it is the opposite: revolution is not destruction, but rather, construction. You don't want to destroy everything, you want to take it over and use it for the benefit of mankind. However, you want to take away the foundations of our current society, and rebuild with a new one from the foundation.

Like someone else here said, if you just take away our current so-called "leaders," and replace them with new ones, it's only a matter of time before the system slowly becomes corrupt again. Rebellions almost always fail, because nobody has a true aim and purpose in it. Revolutions, if guided correctly, can succeed. But let me ask you... why would you want to put in the same form of government? Is it not yet clear that governments almost always turn on their citizens at some point in time?
A republic is nice, sure... but it's fragile.

Please, take the time to think before you try to start a "rebellion." A rebellion is not what you want, especially not one you want to overthrow the NWO with. A revolution, a purpose, a cause, a means of rebuilding the society to what it was meant to be... is what you want. Not mindless destruction and killing that a rebellion would cause, and I'm sure the NWO would be very happy if such a rebellion arose, for they know they could crush it and have an easily justifiable reason for taking more rights away from us.

Also, the fighting part of a real revolution is just the beginning. As Alexander Berkman says, it's like the rolling up of one's sleeves before you go on to do the work. Rebuilding is the real work, and the fighting part is the smallest part. Right now, Ron Paul seems to be the only leader in the spotlight who knows what he's doing, when it comes to a revolution. But I don't think he'd have the guts to tell us to grab our guns, even if we needed to.

However, before a conventional revolution can occur, there must be something called a "social revolution." You must unite the people under the same cause, and you must have everyone realize the tyranny and oppression. Unfortunately, most people in the US are too distracted with our sham of an election, stupid television shows, their jobs, paying their enormous debts, etc., to even care about the ensuing tyranny in this country.

But please, do us all a favor and don't create a rebellion... create a just revolution with an aim.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Like so many other arrogant posts on this forum, you are missing the point.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
HYPOTHETICAL:

The wheels of revolution are turning, bro.

Buy yourself a gun, read some literature (names I will not post on a public forum) and prepare yourself.

Also, scout areas within running distance, prefferably mountainous or densely forrested areas. Never discuss anything in a public area, especially not over the internet. And never use phones (same idea as dealing). Get a survival kit. This is just basic s*** anyone should know.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by BloodRedSky]

top topics

join