It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC alien visits theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I had a strange thought today, after watching the news about the LHC (Large Hydron Collider) machine getting ready to be fired up, my ISNP (Virgin UK) recently ran an article on the amount of alien sightings has rsien sharply recently and i immediately thought OH #! What if they're here to watch something REALLY BAD happen or maybe something REALLY AMAZING? I dont know which but its bugging me!!!!!
thread prob in worng forum. sorry

[edit on 4-9-2008 by skingegg]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by skingegg]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I agree with you if there is a lot of unidentified objects flying around the area it more than likely is them trying to figure what we are doing or they know and are watching to see what happens. Isnt this true during war that a lot of UFO are sited around the area?

The LHC is very scary. I hope nothing bad comes out of it.

link   
I agree with you if there is a lot of unidentified objects flying around the area it more than likely is them trying to figure what we are doing or they know and are watching to see what happens. Isnt this true during war that a lot of UFO are sited around the area?

link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is simply unacceptable. Our youth are using drugs for recreational purposes and now so are aliens. If these aliens are getting high and going around the galaxy visiting while high we must do something about it!

What?

Oh.

Nevermind.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I agree Phage! And if these pesky folks want to keep coming to our little world in their fantastic flying machines, then they should be held to the same high standards of our pilots! No drugs and or drinking alcohol while flying!

Vance

member in good standing:

MAADF

Members of ATS Against Drunk Flyer's

[edit on 9-4-2008 by vance]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by skingegg

hmm..there may be some truth to this

(from MagentaPixie)
have been asked by four subscribers to ask the Nine about the Large Hadron Collider due to be switched on this September 10th 2008 (four days time)

Pixie and the 9 speak on the Large Hadron Collider

www.youtube.com...

oh and this lady is the real deal imo.

much love to you all

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If she is able to get scientific data from alien entities why hasn't she got anything at all to show for her communications?

You can't just say 'oh its too scientific for me to understand'. She uses lots of words that make her sound like she knows what shes talking about - to a non scientist.

new topics

top topics

join