It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Signs of Liberal Desperation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Now Sarah Palin is an open racist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep up the good work!

they couldnt shut that thread down, fast enough...

i'm tickled to see the desperate lengths they have to go to, to try to cast her in an unfavorable light...

articles like this are a solid affirmation that mccain appointed the right person for the job...

and now, to the debates!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What I find amazing is that Sarah Palin is EVERYTHING the feminists have claimed they wanted. She's succeeded in a man's world and broke through the barriers of sexism.

But they hate her! Why????

she's just the wrong 'sort'

she ignores the politically correct thought police, and refuses to march lock-step with the left wing propaganda machine...

how dare she be so successful without their party-line!

see how dems oppress people and dole out little scraps of reward?

its the same model as their entitlement program, keep 'em down and dependent, is their motto!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha

What I find amazing is that Sarah Palin is EVERYTHING the feminists have claimed they wanted. She's succeeded in a man's world and broke through the barriers of sexism.

she's just the wrong 'sort'

Good point.

She's attractive and she's married to a man. That's two strikes against her right there.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'll bet she would be loved dearly if she was a lesbo.

Not a damn negative word would come out against her.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Favorite Signs of Liberal Desperation?

here's a good one:

Nut Attempting to Disrupt Palin's Speech Is Major Obama Fundraiser

A pair of anti-American activists from the hard-left outfit Code Pink tried to rush the stage to disrupt Sarah Palin's triumphant speech at the Republican convention.

The sociopaths were Code Pink cofounders Medea Benjamin and Jodie Evans. The latter is a major financier of the Obama campaign

Sources:

Medea Benjamin and Jodie Evans

TOP OBAMA CAMPAIGN FINANCIER ATTEMPTED TO STORM STAGE DURING SARAH PALIN SPEECH

Shining examples of tolerance and inclusion....

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Spock said it best at the conclusion of the episode Amok time:

You may find that having is not so nearly pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
You may find that having is not so nearly pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.

Wow... that's a cool quote. I'm going to remember that one. I wish somebody would have told me this one BEFORE I got married.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

The reason I remember that line so well is that it reminded me of children. Many have a favorite line "If I only could get ------(fill in whatever), I'll never ask for anything again." Of course, as soon as they get it, they tire of it. (I'm taking the 5th as to who those children were. LOL!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I simply cannot get enough of the current state of Politics. I heard Sean Hannity on the Radio today (and a local show as well), and he/they read a New York Times article from 1984. In this article, the NYT discussed Geraldine Ferraro and her run against President Ronald Reagan as the Democrat Vice Presidential Candidate to Democrat U.S. Presidential Candidate Walter Mondale. I could not believe what I was hearing, the article was nothing but absolutely supportive of the idea of common Americans, without deep Political backgrounds, being more than qualified to run for the office which she was seeking. It praised her, and praised all who decide they wish to achieve the highest office in this land. There were no attacks on either side of the Political Aisle, only support all around. I wonder, what has happened to the State of Affairs in these United States? Why are people so nasty? Why is the Media being so blatantly biased?

Why can the news NOT simply report FACTS?!

Even George Clooney's father, Nicholas Clooney, a Liberal Journalist and Professor at American University, stated that he is absolutely disgusted with the current state of "Journalism", if you can even label it as that. He said that stories which used to be reserved for Tabloids such as the National Enquirer, are now actually being run as Mainstream News. He also said that such disgusting stories, such as the attacks on Sarah Palin's family (children included), would have never been put into press when he was a Journalist. Nicholas Clooney stated as a matter of fact that such stories would have been tossed out in his days, because they are nothing short of complete filth and garbage.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Maybe I should post this in the predictions forum, but because the wheels came off this train long ago, I will take my chances that it will not get deleted as "off topic"

Whats next? Let's beat them to the punch and predict the next Palin story to come up.

I'm putting my money on that Sara Palin is really a Siren! Hmm, maybe it should go into the Mythical beast forum

She is really a Siren and has lured all of us into voting for her only to make us fall in love, then she will eat the flesh off of our bones.

Special thanks to Sheeple for pointing out the AP story about the Palin seduction thing which made me think of this.

Well if anything, maybe it's a new thread topic for you jamie. I seriously can't decide which forum to post this in, so go for it if you like.

Many stars and flags for you jamie. I really enjoy ALL of your threads and look foward to the next.

On a side note. One less star for you TruthWithin, I had an itchy trigger finger and fired a star you way, when it was actually suppose to go to jamie.
my bad.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Very insightful observation loam, as usual. I may not always agree with you but I enjoy reading your posts. Just wanted you to know.

Two examples of it would be Pelosi shutting down any meaningful debate in the House on a variety of topics and even more recently Oprah trying to not have Palin on her own show for fear of hurting Obama's campaign. Somebody seems afraid of the other side, if you ask me.

Thank you for the compliment.

Those are good examples.

With respect to Pelosi (and the prospect of a fully Democratically controlled Congress), I have to say this too: Just wait until the Democrats perfect all of the shiny little toys (read evisceration of the Constitution) Bush and the Neocons have acquired for them over the last eight years. Things are just gettin' started. Mark my words.

Now, on the Oprah and not wanting to hear the other side thing...

I think it demonstrates quite nicely why things will NOT improve in the near term. There is no commitment to heal the divide in this country. Fear governs our decisions...our world view...our interactions with one another. We consider anyone with an opposing view as ......dangerous.....even if that means our fellow citizens.

Think about that. I mean REALLY think about that.

I would have thought that after the political nonsense of the last eight years, SOMEONE (Democrats) would have finally taken the opportunity to lead by example-- a demonstration of the way it should be done; governance where differences are given a voice...respected...and only ever refuted with intellectual honesty.

But that ain't gonna happen.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. But it's pretty pathetic when for the last eight years Democrats have be screaming about fairness, only to find that what they really have in mind is more of the same but with them in charge.

Bend over, 'cause I'm afraid it's really gonna hurt this time.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volton

Many stars and flags for you jamie. I really enjoy ALL of your threads and look foward to the next.

On a side note. One less star for you TruthWithin, I had an itchy trigger finger and fired a star you way, when it was actually suppose to go to jamie.
my bad.

Thanks!

I like the idea of predicting what will be next. Of course there will be "Palin's a racist" story. That came out today.

I'll bet there will be a story about Todd Palin using the N-word, or somebody else in her family. Maybe Bristol's boyfriend.

But let's think... they would need to discredit her conservative cred and he womanhood somehow.... let me think.....

How about this one... she had an abortion when she was dating a black guy before she met Todd?

The baby isn't really hers.

Probably stuff about the clothes she wears. Either too middle-class like she got them at Wal-Mart or too expensive and she's an elitist.

How about rumors that Cindy McCain is jealous and John McCain is a little TOO close to Sarah?

I'm guessing we'll see all of these before we're done.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

How about rumors that Cindy McCain is jealous and John McCain is a little TOO close to Sarah?

I like that one, but I really like the thought of Cindy and Sarah getting a little too close personally.

Oops, not a one liner, I'm just a noob and forgot to write this all out vertically.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Volton]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Anybody see this one yet? Now they are saying that her hair style is 20 years out of date and that may indicate that views are behind the times as well. These people just get funnier all the time. Desperation it is!

Yes, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin has a lot on her plate: a pregnant teen daughter, a son on his way to Iraq, an infant with Down syndrome and a looming national election. But must her hair suffer? With her long, straight, often pinned-up locks, Palin looks one humid day away from fronting a Kiss cover band. “It’s about 20 years out of date,” said Boston stylist Mario Russo of the Alaska governor’s ’do. “Which goes to show how off she might be on current events.”

source

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
These things are true - but - you left some things out.

John McCain is a gambling addict and a family deserter. He is know in Congress as McNasty because of his uncontrollable temper. The upper echelons of the military do NOT want him as CIC, because of his temper (well - do you really want someone who can't control their temper to have control of 10,000 nukes?).

John's wife is a convicted felon, a thief and a drug addict.

But really - you need to sacrifice your childrens lives so John and the boys can can what is left to the rich.

You really deserve John and the dumb lying beeatch.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
more liberal desperation?

a website devoted to ridiculing Sarah Palin's son Trig for having Down syndrome:

I MISS MY MOMMY

Lot of people be bad to Mommy, critsizing Big Sister for also being Mommy. That no fair.

Even Osbama say no fair. Osbama say NO! Osbama say family off limit. Osbama say talking about family and making jokes poor taste. For that, thanks you, Osbama.

That is Polite of Osbama. I wonder, did they teach Polite in Madrasa Muslim Terrorist School?

try and top that!

we should have a contest, to see who can find the most despicable example of the lowest of the low the left has to offer...

i think my find wins so far...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

Don't waste your time. Every time I think I've seen the worst they can possibly throw at somebody they surprise me with something even more extreme. I don't think there is any end to their hateful extremism!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
if you do find any more, post them here, a handy repository for direct examples of liberal vitriol...

i expect more to come

stay tuned, folks!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join