It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Signs of Liberal Desperation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I just wanted a place to keep track of this. I have never seen so much pathetic nonsense in my life. How much more desperate can the libs be!?

Here are my favorites... feel free to add to the list:

* Palin's daughter shouldn't have been holding the baby. That's too dangerous.

* Cindy McCain shouldn't have been holding the baby.

* Bristol Palin's MySpace page shows that Gov. Palin is a bad mom.

* It's hypocritical for the Republicans to use the "rock star" argument against Obama now because Palin is a "rock star" now.

* Todd Palin had a DUI 20 years ago.

* Palin is for Alaska's seccession from the U.S.

* Trig Palin is really Bristol Palin's son.

* Palin has a speech writer.

* Palin being referred to by The View's Joy Behar as a vagina

* Bristol Palin's boyfriend is a "blue neck" (Alaskan redneck)

* Trig Palin is a retard

* Sarah Palin's uterus is an "idiot factory"

I'm sure I could keep going, and I'm sure even more outrageous things will be said in the coming weeks.

Anybody have their own "favorites"?

Edited for accuracy in reporting. I changed "retard factory" to "idiot factory." Is it really that big of a difference when referring to a 4-month old baby with Down Syndrome?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Mods!

This is inflammatory BS and has no place on ATS. Once again, Jamie has come in with harsh accusation with ZERO sources. This is disgusting man, GET A LIFE.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Mods!

This is inflammatory BS and has no place on ATS. Once again, Jamie has come in with harsh accusation with ZERO sources. This is disgusting man, GET A LIFE.

It is funny though. It is #1 on my list of Republican Desperation Signs.

#1. Make a list of complete garbage that really no one seems to make much mention of except right wingers because they think Dems think it is a big deal.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

You think its all garbage? I could probably google all that and find links to back it up. All of that stuff really happened.

If Jamie doesn't, I will.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I don't think he is accusing anyone of saying any of these things personally. He didn't mention any names or call anyone out.

And for the record, I have heard many of these since her selection as well. So it isn't just him.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Fine - granted. I have a big issue with "uterus is a retard factory". Please, show me one credible dem who would say such a thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What are you inflamed about?

Would you like me to cite sources?

Ok. The majority of the sources are here on ATS. Joy Behar can be seen referring to Palin as a vagina on videos of "The View". I heard people on local talk radio today complaining about who was holding the baby.

And can you possibly be serious?

For a week people have been posting these things about Palin on ATS and others have been having lively discussions about them.

I'm just pointing out my favorites that have already been posted here, and you don't think it's ok?

Why is ok for people to post this stuff in the first place, but not ok to comment on it?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
reply to post by Rook1545

You think its all garbage? I could probably google all that and find links to back it up. All of that stuff really happened.

If Jamie doesn't, I will.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Dronetek]

I never said it never happened, I said it was garbage. Sure you can find the links, but are these HUGE talking points or just some crap that some hack "reporter" thinks is news for their little website that gets 10-15 hits per day?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
[edit on 9/4/2008 by schrodingers dog]

Why do I bite every darn time.
Sdog out.

[edit on 9/4/2008 by schrodingers dog]

link   
reply to post by jamie83

I haven't heard these lines yet, but I'm sure we will, now that we know there's no low the Obama campaign and the Democratic hate machine won't sink to.

* She's too pretty! She will be a distraction to everyone else in the White House!

* How is she supposed to juggle 5 kids and her VP duties?

* McCain is on the verge of death! Do we want THAT WOMAN to be our president???

* She's going to overturn Roe Vs. Wade! I just know it!

* Mothers and fathers! Do you really want your children masturbating to pictures of your new vice president? Well do you???

link   
ok, either provide some evidentiary proof that these comments have been made or I'm closing this thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by nyk537

Fine - granted. I have a big issue with "uterus is a retard factory". Please, show me one credible dem who would say such a thing.

I don't have the post handy, but a member here made this comment the other night. When I said it was not funny, he said he agreed is wasn't funny -it was hilarious.

Do you really want me to go look all this up?

It's all I've been seeing in the last week.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Isn't this like one of those David Letterman top ten reasons list....except this list may run longer....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
ok, either provide some evidentiary proof that these comments have been made or I'm closing this thread.

Ok, give me a few minutes.

I will provide the links...

Here's the first on Joy Behar...

jezebel.com...

"You can't trade a vagina for a vagina..."

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
God forbid you would have to cite anything Jamie. This is serious bull. The intent of this thread was not to promote discussion, but to stir up hate. It is this kind of stuff that is really starting to turn me off to ATS.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Repubs,
"Drill baby, drill!"

Dems,
"Dig baby dig!"

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok, here's at post on ATS that refers to Palin's uterus as an "idiot factory"

I apologize for mistakenly claiming her uterus was called a "retard factory"

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Sunsetspawn

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

God forbid you would have to cite anything Jamie. This is serious bull. The intent of this thread was not to promote discussion, but to stir up hate. It is this kind of stuff that is really starting to turn me off to ATS.

Stir up hate?

You've got to be kidding.

Give me time and I will post links to all of the comments. I need to leave the house in about 10 minutes, but will be back later.

It has nothing to do with "stirring up hate".

It has to do with shining a spotlight on the hate that's already out there. Where were you when the hateful comments were being made?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
When desperation becomes so obvious, accuse the other side of being so.

Let me list real desperation.

-McCain choice of Palin, he only met the woman once and apparently she was only interviewed a day before the announcement, unlike the others.

-When McCain adds "change" to his campaign slogan as well.

-when righwingers cant argue policies, they

accuse Obama of being a muslim
accuse Obama of being a racist christian
the they accuse him of being part of the NWO,
the accuse him of being part of the bildenberger,
then accuse him of being the anti-christ because you gotta get those christian votes,
the accuse the man of being born in Kenya, then when that doesnt work,
accuse him of having citizenship in Indonesia, but when that doesnt work,
Accuse of of attaining kenyan citizenship while being born in Hawaii,
the say Bush will be free under Obama, for what ever reason to vote mccain,
then accuse him of being an elitist, then when mccain cant remember howmany houses he has,
accuse Obama of being racist.

All in all, no sources of evidence or official documentation is provided to back up these little rumor raids.

-When people start changing their core arguements to suit McCains flop of decsion, i.e "experience"

-When McCain turns on Bush and acts like he gives a damn after it becomes obvious how desliked the man is.

-When righties become so desperate for voters they start saying positive things about Hillary

[edit on 4-9-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok, here's a link to a typical reaction and comments about who's holding the baby...

What I don’t get is that the baby was still in the room. And if he was in the room, why wasn’t he with his grandparents? There have been already been enough family photo opportunities to get that this is a family with 5 children including a baby. Wasn’t there someone who could have sat with him off stage in a quiet corner? Is this to be his life if Sarah Palin goes into the White House? Passed around to whoever has free arms, even if it’s a 7-8 year old child, and living in the limelight – is that really a healthy start in life?

As an extra thought on this, I did think that the images of Cindy McCain holding baby Trig when the camera panned the area and she wasn’t really aware of it were lovely and showed a softer more approachable side to her than what I’ve seen so far.

Cindy McCain Left Holding the Baby

Do you really think I could make this stuff up?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by jamie83]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join