It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 US Election Hypocrisy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
First of all, I'm Canadian, so I have the luxury of not being directly involved in the 2008 US election and am somewhat impartial. At the same time, I have the fear of not being directly involved, as I'm sure like the rest of the world does( and even more so living next door to the US), as to what the US body politic will decide because it will effect us all unfortunately.

I'd like this thread to be devoted to any video clips, interviews or print material( with VERY reliable sources) from any party, of the hypocrisy of any candidate, party members or media.

I do not want this thread to become an "us" versus "them" mentality, as there are many many threads already here that have gone down that path and ended up with ridiculous results. Also, I believe that is the cancer that is slowly killing your country and the "People" in control are encouraging, perpetuating it. Post your info and let the rest decide. Again this is to include both parties. If you have solid evidence to refute a post , go ahead and rebuttal, but no posts to just to argue, smear, confuse, or deflect.

I ask that whatever your party affiliations, to remove the blinders and at least give a thought, before you post. If your beliefs are proven wrong, then have the courage to admit that. Deny Ignorance!

I'll start with this clip of clips from the Daily Show and let you decide.

Daily Show Hypocrisy 2008

If someone could U2U me how to find the youtube video # to directly post vids, that would be helpful. Also, I'm not here all the time, so if peeps could keep this thread on the right path, I'd be much obliged.

join