It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another example of Barack Obama's good Judgement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45

Originally posted by irongunner
So, what if Obama wins the Presidency and uses this judgment that he has exhibited before except this time he give light water reactor technology to Iran, because dog gonit they seem like people just hoping for change.

Could the behavior of his associations matter then?

-Go Barack Ninja Go
Surely not... I'm sure his advisory cabinet will be filled with all kinds of people with good judgment like his own. How about Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Wright, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al.

What about Mr. T? Or Deebo from 'Friday', perhaps?

I'll bet you none of those characters will be on Obama's cabinet. But, nice race-baiting.

[edit on 9.4.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah that is exactly what he would do... He needs lots of good people...to throw under the bus.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

What about Mr. T? Or Deebo from 'Friday', perhaps?

I'll bet you none of those characters will be on Obama's cabinet. But, nice race-baiting.

[edit on 9.4.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]
I don't think he knows Mr. T or Deebo, but the rest of them are friends, colleagues, and mentors to him. OH, I forgot Bill Ayres! I hear he's his pick for the Director of Homeland Security.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
how about the new line equating Palin to Pontius Pilate... I am glad that the Messiah has identified his peerrs...next the Obama campaign will declare that Obama's work as a community organizer was better because of new information technology... a regular iJesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join