It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these Mars/Moon images......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the post seb.

That's the problem isn't it, making the decision to go either way, real or not. They could even be using us as extra staff, scanning the images for them!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biscuit

Could you name your source on this information? Who says we only know 1/3 of their technology? I don't doubt there are top secret technologies but 2/3 of it being unknown is a big stretch IMO.

Of course we don't know 1/3rd of there technologies because NASA = NAZI and any advanced technology they have or make can and will be used for warfare, satellite warfare, the less the public knows, the less any enemy threat knows and they can't defend themselves with crappy old technology.

www.hq.nasa.gov...
is the link for NASA documents online last updated 2006, you think NASA can't afford a web designer to update? or have they just done nothing since 2006?

Tell me can you or anyone thats not a big head in NASA get access to blue prints of a rocket ship they have?
The most I could find was parts of an old 1980 rocket blue print.

If they found intelligent life somewhere, their first actions would be to beg for new technologies so they can have an edge on the rest of the world, they wouldn't tell everyone immediately, what would be the benefit in that?

NASA is not using Quadcore 3.0 Ghz PC's to make rockets.
Trust me, guys at NASA are using super computers that wouldn't hit our store shelves for at least 50 years.

I remember back when Pentium 2 350 Mhz chip was new I heard some government general on T.V news admit 350 Mhz is old news and that there had already been using 3.0+ Ghz multi-core processors. I never even knew there was a such thing as Ghz when I heard him say it.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
NASA is not using Quadcore 3.0 Ghz PC's to make rockets.
Trust me, guys at NASA are using super computers that wouldn't hit our store shelves for at least 50 years.

Eh? They dont need some sort of magical future CPU...

The current NASA computer has somewhere around 40,000 cores. Yes, thats 40 THOUSAND cores. And they happen to be 3ghz quadcores. I dont even think 50 years will be enough to see such a system in your home, lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
keith laney is a great site, nice photos, hey i would also like to remind everyone to check out my buddys site ufobro on the info about the worldwide telescope.com go to hr7722 and hr10 look at the blue object in hr7722 and the orange one on hr10.... thanx bloodboycount.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So which is it, is there life everywhere in our solar system being covered up by Nasa,

Originally posted by Nohup
It's true that considering all the "obvious" anomalous artifacts and undeniable proof found in the NASA, JPL, ESA, etc., space images by folks here and elsewhere, we can only draw two conclusions:

or is it 100,000 light years away?

Originally posted by Nohup
I personally think that if we ever find evidence of an advanced alien civilization, if they exist at all, it will be years from now (2183), and will be in the form of a time-smeared radio carrier wave coming from a star 100,000 light years away or more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join