It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Theft Auto IV Coming To PC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i've been waiting for this.. and now it almost here... just found out when the pc reales is

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV COMING TO PC Grand Theft Auto IV will be arriving on the PC this November, bringing all of the rich, immersive narrative experience found in the console versions, along with newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC.Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC debuts on November 18th in North America and on November 21st in Europe. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more details.

Source

Edit: Changed all caps title before one of the mods did

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Kr0nZ]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hopefully theres a mac version. normally i wouldn't care but since my mac currently outshines my pc it would be nice to play it at a decent framerate

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
let hopes its not a system hog and the hacker crack that sucker so i dont have to wait to long, definetly gonna be a well sought after torrent.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I hope it will allow for customized music playlists.

I had GTA 3 on my pc and was able to do that. The next bunch I had on consoles but the soundtracks were alright so I didn't mind.

4's soundtrack hasn't been great. Playing my own music would make the game a bit more enjoyable.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wanted to get GTA 4 for xbox 360 but ive read sum reviews on it and apparently the game is nothing more than nice graphics!

Repetitive missions, bad mission designs etc, gets boring quick.

So i'd rather wait till it hits the bargain bin!

join