It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone happen to catch Quayle on c2c last night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I thought it was very interesting that there were multiple reports of NJ jets attempting to intercept and shoot at a MIG last week. He 'said' they have some type of plasma stealth. That sucks up any electronic radar sig shot at it. This is the first time I have heard of this. I know....Quayle again...but wonder if anyone else may have heard of this.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Although I am not familiar with the incident you are talking about, there is a good thread here on ATS dealing with plasma Stealth.
Plasma Stealth: Past, Present & Future

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Any other details? It sounds interesting, but without more information, there is only so much analysis or speculation that can be done.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I've checked with my military sources and there has not been any incident like this reported. The last time there was even an inkling of such a story was the USS Kitty Hawk incident and I think that using plasma stealth for that one is bit bit of a stretch.

Please feel free to give us more details if you can.

Was this Steven Quayle on C2C?
Some of his theories are very interesting (particularly the nephilim stuff), but he lacks a good filtering process and consequently includes some pretty lame conspiratorial claims in his repertoire.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by intelgurl]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thank you Itelgurl for the link. He really kind of breezed over it but it was in context to the newest Russian/Usa tensions. He then went on to say there has been an increase in sub activity on the Atlantic shore as well as in the 'carribean channel' which is aparrently a major drop down point of the largest of oil freighter of very deep draft.
He glossed over it. But said numerous witnesses had seen F16's chasing and firing at a Mig east of Jersey.
I realize his believability factor is up to much speculation.

I wish was not so tired. 'Russian subs he said' in a tit for tat build up of missile systems in the euro block. And in Cuba he said. His emphasis was they will remain a power and US will not be allowed to hold the upper.
[edit on 9/5/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 9/5/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks Intelgurl... Interesting link you provided deserves a star for sure. That was a decent read, says that plasma stealth technology is accomplished with ionized gas and a power hungry laser, and reduces the airframe signature by 100x. Quite impressive technology if it really exists. Perhaps this technology offers more than just stealth, but anyways.. thanks for the heads up.

Something like that flying thru the night sky would probably be an impressive light show.

new topics

top topics

join