It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychotronic weapons and scalar waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hello,if you have not read some of these peoples work than you owe it to yourself to check it out.I speak of people like Tom Bearden,David Icke,Cheryl Welsh,and Micheal Persinger.These are people who are well respected and who have spent many years studying the fields of Human Mind and Behaviuor control and Manipulation.A lot of what I have read maybe what some of you have seen and maybe not,it is worth a re read even you have .Look at the project freedom files about how we have lied to and fooled by these people for many years.David Icke,speaks of the terror of Silent Weapons For Quiet War.I think it is the scariest scenario we as humans,could face.It isnt the movies or some science fiction type bull#.No,this stuff is around and has been for years.

Nick Begich has a lot to say of thesetypes of things and I also found him to be very knowledgeable about many different subjects.When you are at one of their sites you couls easily be directed to a number of others sites that have very useful information.If you have an interest in these and other "Mind Subjects",take a look at those who know about it and learn.Remember,it may be in the movies but thats because movies are made from what happens in this world.

Thanks.E.l.f.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think there is seriously one downfall to these weapons though. That would be the underestimated power of human willpower.

Sure you could shoot an E.L.F. wave into someone and make them think they are hearing something that isn't there. However, you come across those of us who already know the exsistance of these weapons. You come across people who meditate daily to achieve a mentality of peace and love.

So, I ask you this. Is it hard to believe that the effect of such a weapon would be useless to use against someone like such? I get this idea from the fact that when someone is aware of a psychological technique to control the mind, they often become immune to the technique themselves and fight against it. A great example to throw out there is subliminology.

Subliminal messages reach the subconscious but not the aware conscious. However those who meditate deep enough, spend a vast amount of time communicating with their subconscious. It would seem to me that after communicating with your own subconscious that anything your conscious didn't approve of, your subconscious would throw out or do away with, or your subconscious would bring the attention of the subliminal message to your consciousness.

So this brings me around back to my point. Those who deeply meditate know what their own thoughts are. Their own ideals, morals, values, all that good stuff. So if someone beams sound into their head, lets say it's to make them dislike a particular political candidate. You would know in the first place that you support this particular candidate.

You receive your own special E.L.F. treatment, which is making it seem like you yourself are thinking this candidate is no longer someone you want in office. Then you begin to question yourself, as to why you have changed your mind. You would go over the issues that they stand on, and sooner than later probably realize that you still do support this particular candidate, thusly the effects of your personalized E.L.F. treatment are completely nullified since you consciously declare the implanted thought as incorrect.

It just seems to me that those with a stronger willpower will laugh as someone is beaming sounds into their head.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

Thank you for your reply.It is interesting to hear your view of how strong willpower is.I do quite agree.One point that perhaps I didnt mention is this,some of these weapons are not e.l.f but more like a d.c.voltage.What I mean by that is on the surface there really isnt much going on but when the wave is emitted,pressure from underneath is what causes the electromagnetic energy.This is somewhat how scalar weapons are designed.Pressure waves that have a lot of resonance and energy wich causes disruption of the neurons within human brains.I mentioned what I thought was a very scary scenario:Create hifidelity speech in the human body,voice to skull,the people who control that kind of stuff could use it for whatever type of activity they wanted to.

That is a partial paraphrase of secretary of defence William Cohen.
Its saying that when these people have whatever control they have,they are able to mess with your normal thought process so as you are not able to know.Meditation is a great way that one can relax,find peace,and relieve stress.What Iam saying is that if you are unaware of how peopel are able to remotely alter your modd,thoughts,feelings and behaviour,well,thats a scary thing to think.

Thanks again for your reply.Hope I can chat about this with you some more.

E.L.F

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scalar e.l.f.

i just wanted to thank you for this post and add that i recently purchased Dr. Greers book "forbidden knowledge, hidden truth" and he talks about these weapons in there. also i know that alot of people do not like him, but i choose to make my own mind up, and that will not happen until i have read more of his work.

i also wanted to ass this thread that i thought kinda pertained to this subject so here it is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edited to add: oh yea thanks Scalar E.L.F., i will be looking into the works and writings of the other people you have listed.

[edit on 9/4/2008 by keeff]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Thanks for the reply Keef.I do hope you are able to read some of the other works that I mentioned.You may also want to take a look at the paper Called Mind Wars.I forget who it is that wrote it but I do know that it isnt easy to find and that some people got in a little bit of # for it.

You know how you said you wanted to ass a thread that you thopught pertained to the subject?Dont worry about things like that.If it is that you are feeling people are either skeptics or yanking your chain,dude,forget it and deal with what you know to be what.Iam serious when I say that I really do not know how long I will be able to post on this site.I have some odd # that has been bothering me and I have to figure out what it is that I should do to deal with it.I have spoken to a few of the people I said you should read,and they have been very helpful.I guess I shouldnt speak in riddles but I cannot say much more than what I have said.

I am not pretending to be a mulder or some # but the stuff that has me scared isnt stuff that I would speak of on this site.Way too many people who watch and spot for these people who are stressing me.I will login at least twice daily and if I have not,well,I hope Iam able to.It isnt very fun dealing with this #.

Thanks again for the reply.

E.l.f.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Thanks for the reply Keef.I do hope you are able to read some of the other works that I mentioned.You may also want to take a look at the paper Called Mind Wars.I forget who it is that wrote it but I do know that it isnt easy to find and that some people got in a little bit of # for it.

You know how you said you wanted to ass a thread that you thopught pertained to the subject?Dont worry about things like that.If it is that you are feeling people are either skeptics or yanking your chain,dude,forget it and deal with what you know to be what.Iam serious when I say that I really do not know how long I will be able to post on this site.I have some odd # that has been bothering me and I have to figure out what it is that I should do to deal with it.I have spoken to a few of the people I said you should read,and they have been very helpful.I guess I shouldnt speak in riddles but I cannot say much more than what I have said.

I am not pretending to be a mulder or some # but the stuff that has me scared isnt stuff that I would speak of on this site.Way too many people who watch and spot for these people who are stressing me.I will login at least twice daily and if I have not,well,I hope Iam able to.It isnt very fun dealing with this #.

Thanks again for the reply.

E.l.f.

top topics

join