It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But who will be really in charge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
With the appointment of Palin as VP, another evidence emerged that US presidents dont really call the shots. I am sure Bush and McCain know that , thats why they named her VP for the votes she can bring. Seriously, who would want an unknown, inexperienced, mother of 5 women in charge of any country? Because there are significant chances that she can take over presidency with such old McCain if elected.
They allowed this to happen because they know, she wont call the shots anyways.

I am fairly confident that McCain will win this election, I mean steal it. The same way Bush won, with irregularities in the electoral process. It is so easy to tamper with votes nowadays.
And if Obama wins, a very scary possibilities may happen: assassination, serious injury or any other factor that would put Biden in charge, Biden may be the even better candidate for Them, because he is on the Obama ticket, unsuspected but very much a veteran in US administration.

It happened before, radicals like Kennedy, Carter and others were "quieted" down one way or another. And to me it is pretty clear than G.Bush isnt calling the shots. I fear Cheney more than Bush, at least Bush was a funny puppet to watch, McCain is much more terrifying. Obama could also well be part of the same team, If they can pull things like 9/11, creating a "hype" candidate isnt too far fetched!

Lets hope the people eventually win this fight

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If McCain wins, the same people who have been in charge for the past 8 years (at least) will still be in charge. I don't know exactly who they are, but Cheney and Rove are right up there. If anyone thinks McCain actually picked Palin, they are fooling themselves. He barely knew her.

If Obama wins, there's the distinct possibility that the same people as mentioned above will be in charge, but I'm doubting that more and more. I think Obama himself might actually be a strong contributing voice as to the country's next steps if he and Biden win this election.

new topics

join