It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who believe in a Masonic conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GodshipForAll

You want to remove something that's a threat because you can't see it. That's not a compromise, that's outright segregation.
I don't know what goes on at car auto shop, I don't know what goes on at the offices at work, and I don't know what goes on behind the doors of the restraunt i like to eat oat, but I still get my truck repaired, work, I still go to work, and I still eat the food I order, with out a tester.
I don't know what my friends do when they go home, I don't know what my coworkers do when they go home.
Ok, actually, I do know what one fellow does, unfortunately. He puts on dresses. Personally, I'd feel better not knowing.
Point wise? It's foolish. Masonic fellows have done a lot of good, politically, for their communities, and globally.
Good, you help out your community, you volunteer, excellent. You do it through your local orgs., these guys do it through theirs.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Originally posted by RuneSpider

You want to remove something that's a threat because you can't see it. That's not a compromise, that's outright segregation.

What I perceive to be a threat, and I compromised in suggesting they remove themselves from the affair's I listed. They can have their meetings but don't be involved in the daily running of a country, where press journalists and taxpayers can't have access to inform themselves on what's being done in their secrecy. We aren't even able to determine a conspiracy only believe one. A lot of shady people in powerful positions in this world are apart of secret societies

I don't know what goes on at car auto shop, I don't know what goes on at the offices at work, and I don't know what goes on behind the doors of the restraunt i like to eat oat, but I still get my truck repaired, work, I still go to work, and I still eat the food I order, with out a tester.

All of that mentioned above involves public inspectors working in the public interests. With information available to the public.

I don't know what my friends do when they go home, I don't know what my coworkers do when they go home.

You can call and ask. There are civilians I assume. Not people in high ranking leadership, governmental, political, decision makers for the public are they.
If so I imagine there's a board and people to assure the public what's going on.

Masonic fellows have done a lot of good, politically, for their communities, and globally.

I know doesn't surprise me I believe doing good is human nature. And yes, for a tiny fraction of the population they have a huge percentage of their brothers as Prime ministers. also as M.P.s, Premiere's, publishers and editors.

Good, you help out your community, you volunteer, excellent. You do it through your local orgs., these guys do it through theirs.

My local "organizations" have been schools, youth centers and the city. All public and payed by tax dollars. All open to everyone no exclusion. No membership required. No belief in any faith or a supreme being required.

Besides I'm not to concerned with a compromise I was suggesting it. I'm more concerned with the OP original topic.

May I ask also to any mason if it's in freemasonry to put fourth a brother first?

Like say a mason is running for mayor and his non-mason counter part is running along side him...is it custom for masons to support each other over non mason counter parts? just asking I not implying anything.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
In response to one of your questions, I'll take something from the oft quoted Albert Pike: (paraphrased, books out in the truck right now) Let no Mason put forht a brother for a job when there is another, not a Mason, who is more worthy.
Masonry and masons have been involved since the beginning with America, though less as late as their numbers have diminished. Yes, it's true, many people in places of power are Masons. Many more are not. They are a percentage of the population, and are reflected as such.
George Washingotn was a Mason, ole' Ben Franklin was a Mason. Two of the founding fathers, and I know there were more. George Washington was a good man man and a brewer, Ben Franklin was a great man... well, and a lecher.
If you want a glass house, be free to it, it'll be here sooner or later. I prefer a bit of privacy myself, sometimes i like to pick my nose.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Originally posted by RuneSpider

In response to one of your questions, I'll take something from the oft quoted Albert Pike: (paraphrased, books out in the truck right now) Let no Mason put forht a brother for a job when there is another, not a Mason, who is more worthy.

Alright sounds good just asking thanks for the response.

Is it privacy you want from picking your nose or secrecy?

Also are you still going to respond to my other questions and or statements.... maybe I'll be persuaded to see the "enlightenment" of a secret society.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I can't answer your questions for a simple reason, I don't know the answers. I know a few, though, and I'll see what I can do.
The main reason why I'm argueing with you is I disagree with your philosophy.
Main way to get you answers here is to just sit back and read ATS threads for awhile, most of what I've learned about Masonry, honestly, comes from the threads here, and each mason giving their opinion. Recently, I've also been able to meet folks who are Masons, though most of my conversations are with people who are related. Work with a nice, crazy little lady who's a Lady of the Eastern Star. Good source of information, both for Masonry and Wicca, as it turns out.Dunno what surpised me more, she being Eastern Star, or being a Wiccan in my decidedly pro Christian hick town.
It was easy to find out she was, I brought up my interest in Masonry one day at work, and she told me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join