It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who believe in a Masonic conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm not saying that there is a Masonic conspiracy or that their isn't one. But I would like to say that if you want to know, just join. All you need to do to join a Masonic fraternity is ask someone who is a Mason. You will be introduced, voted on and if accepted, you begin your degrees. The easiest way to find out if there is a conspiracy is to infiltrate.

Why not join and go through the steps to find out on your own and make your own decision. The higher you go, the more you may find out.

JackCash

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I can answer this one - because ultimately, it takes more time and effort than searching for a youtube video, and copying and pasting text from fundamentalist websites.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting what you are trying to say here.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

you asked

"Why not join and go through the steps to find out on your own and make your own decision. The higher you go, the more you may find out."

the answer is because a good portion of the anti-masons on ATS simply google "masonic conspiracy" and post whatever the top results are from time to time, as if it were new information.

On the other hand, to actually join the masons, follow through with degrees, etc. would take more effort than pointing and clicking a mouse.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
reply to post by scientist

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting what you are trying to say here.

He's just saying that it involves actual first-hand investigation, some thought, even some cognisant dissembling; certainly more than typing on an internet forum. That plus the true believers will insist that the 'truth' isn't doled-out to Johnny-come-latelys, no matter how high-ranking they are. You may be a 33rd degree but they'll insist that you really aren't a 33RD degree! (cue the mystery music here)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Right!

I understand you now. But this is exactly the problem. Most people think of research as checking google and the likes on the internet when what you should be doing is "Field Research".

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yeah, but even if they were to do the field research, there're those who would insist that they'd never get the real truth because their family has been Masons for 'x' generations. It's a justification for failure. 'You can't really ever know so why try?'

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The easiest way to find out if there is a conspiracy is to infiltrate.

Why not join and go through the steps to find out on your own and make
your own decision. The higher you go, the more you may find out.

JackCash

Sure... BUT...!

you have to know FIRST that you WILL have to be very smart
because once you will get into their TEMPLES, the Freemasonry' followers,
will do all they can to brainwash you ( like all CULTS do..)

so infiltrate your town's freemasonry TEMPLES, but keep your
common sens and critical mind and trust experienced advise....to make
sure you will not be endoctrinated and brainwashed by the CULT.

And Don't underestimated their ability to manipulate you...
so you would realised TO LATE... that your are cut in their Spiderweb...

BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL..!

*** Achilles 13 ***

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That is true Achillies 13. And very good advice to remember. But it could be done instead of just guessing and wondering all of the time.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

You know, it's a funny ol' thing but I kind of think that the Walt Disney Corporation might take a dim view to someone appropriating their IP for a purpose they hadn't signed-off on. Hmmm......I wonder where that contact number for their office is?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There was some MASSIVE manipulation going on at my lodge meeting this week.

The Junior Warden and Stewards threw some lasanga in the masonic oven before lodge. The smell manipulated us to hurry up and get the meeting done so we could eat.

I don't know what kind of special sauce they used, but I woke up four hours later with a full belly, laying in a field about 30 miles from home Snip

But man that was some GOOD lasagna.

Mod Edit: Skunk Works Forum Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/9/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Actually, what the antis are saying is that there are hidden groups within freemasonry that use it for nefarious purposes.

No one can prove that these groups don't exist, and the antis apparently can't prove that these groups do exist. Of course, the burden of proof is on the party who makes the claim. However, the antis can always point to the Propaganda Due Lodge as proof that it can happen and that it did happen.

It's not like any joe who walks off the street would immediately be told all the secrets if he were to join such a lodge. Do you seriously think everyone who joined the P2 Lodge was immediately told about the intimate detail of their illegal operations, their involvement with the Vatican Bankers and the mafia?

I doubt it. I also seriously doubt that joining a single Lodge would do anything for proving the non-existence of masonic conspiracy theories. Even if you did reach the 33rd, the antis would still say you are simply out of the loop. (as for example, not all Generals were aware of the Manhattan Project.)

It's possible. (but, IMO not likely)

[edit on 4/9/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Why not join and go through the steps to find out on your own and make your own decision. The higher you go, the more you may find out.

Its ironic that you mention it, because a good percentage of ATS-Masons joined specifically for that reason. And instead of finding some grand world dominating conspiracy have now become a member of one of the best fraternities in town. Making many friends/brothers for life.

Ask any ATS-Mason and they will tell you the such...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Isn't it odd that the music industry, down to even the so called "indie" labels, is controlled by Masons?

I've had firsthand experience with Masons traipsing around as indie musicians, trying to lure me into their group with promises of "more power and knowledge than you could ever imagine" and the fact that "We know all the most powerful people in the world".

Why do American indie musicians do business with Princes and politicians?

Why are The Melvins all masons? They seem to have maintained success even after their good friend Kurt was "suicided". Was Kurt killed by Masons?

Why do Masons feel the need to take over and destroy indie music?

For these reasons, I will never trust a Mason. If I ever get anywhere with my music, I'll probably be killed by a mason and made to look suicidal beforehand, so they can say I killed myself.

EDIT:

At a glance, here's an interesting little tidbit I found as the first hit in a google search about indie music and masonry:

Punks in the Masons

[edit on 4-9-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Isn't it odd that the music industry, down to even the so called "indie" labels, is controlled by Masons?

It does in fact sound very odd. Who specifically are you refering to as having a Masonic affiliation?

I've had firsthand experience with Masons traipsing around as indie musicians...

I must admit, musician is far better then the typical pedophile, gang-stalker, Satanist occupation we normally get saddled with.

Why do Masons feel the need to take over and destroy indie music?

I look at it this way, if we kill you before you make it big then you can never be accused of 'selling out'.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
That video is one reason of a billion for me.

Also I'm already part of a society, It called humanity and It good enough for me.

I don't need a secret group or a specific religion to hold any allegiances towards.

Why is it the Masonic hall in my town doesn't have one Window on the entire building. I even tried phoning city hall and the fire department to see if it's against any fire codes in my town......not even a straight answer.

And most of the masons in there lil chapels and towns are called porch masons. Just like any major corporations you think the guys working on the middle and bottom floors have a real clue on who and how decisions are made. I highly doubt it Im not going to waste my time in a lil mason hall when I know the real power, decisions and truth are not in this tiny hall.....but in some massive elaborate one adorned with "god" knows what and laced with all forms of symbolisms.

And I take a walk every day and see major companies owned by Mason members. It's everywhere.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodshipForAll
And I take a walk every day and see major companies owned by Mason members. It's everywhere.

Can you list a few of these corporations? It should not be very difficult since you have stated that they are everywhere.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

nah sorry Im not down.

funny thing is I I know for fact that 6 cops in my tiny town are masons and many council members are....... I drink with them at the elks club so it's all good.

Like I said to each his own, but I'm just not down with any secret society. secret oaths and proceedings and such.

Happy friday the 13th

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

It's funny you mentioned killing me before I made it big. I've had attempts on my life by so called friends twice now. I am not blaming Masons for that... but you have secrets that you can't share. Who knows? Maybe the indie masons got pissed when I made fun of Freemasons. I was like "Why do you wanna be a member of a cult?"

I didn't know much about Freemasonry at the time, but I'm still on the fence about it being a cult.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Also a lot of these masons run a lot of the major companies stores in town and run their own private business......seems like they seem to help each other out
now why not just drop the secret group and, help everyone out.

Hi I'm from the Human society would you like to join and work benefiting each other?
Here there's no initiation, secret oaths, windowless buildings to hide in.

All you need to be is human. And work together on prospering for everyone.....
There are no levels or degrees in Human...... all is equal.

but shhhhhh don't tell our secrets or we'll..................? I wouldn't know not even any drunk porch masons told me any secrets lol

oh ya also Kinda neato that Freemasons designed and built our parliament building here in Canada.....thanks masons we sure couldn't of done it ourselves....and leave the awful demonic crap all over it with your "secret" symbols and altars.........wtf Why is our government building built by a not-so-secret society ........They sure as hell don't represent Canada and should have no business doing so.... separation from church and state I guess doesn't apply to Freemasonry

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join