It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraordinary UFO Sightings in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
More UFOs are showing up in Canada. Diana Luca and her mother were sitting in her kitchen when they looked out the window and spotted a UFO. It was shaped like a Frisbee and red and shiny. Luca says, "It still freaks me out. I could see it flying behind the trees and on top of the shorter trees." Luca called to her husband Mark Murphy to come look. When he saw the UFO, he grabbed his camcorder and filmed it. In The Vancouver Courier, reporter Naoibh O'Connor describes the tape: "From the right side of the screen, a small, shiny object moves towards the center, then heads rapidly towards the camera. As it gets closer, it becomes a round, black form that vibrates slightly, at one point turning on its side, giving it the cigar shape. Murphy loses sight of it several times and is forced to refocus to recapture the object on film. It zips across the screen so quickly on another occasion that it can only be seen later, when Murphy watches the tape in slow motion."

Extraordinary UFO Sightings in Canada

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I read about this a few days ago. I hope that video is released to the public soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I read about this a few days ago. I hope that video is released to the public soon.

Yeah I know. I would certainly like to see it.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Supposedly Rense was supposed to have it up on his site, but I don't see it anywhere on there.

new topics

top topics

join