It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberalism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
reply to post by round_eyed_dog

Hungary is a christian state since 1001. Read some history.

And it's maybe hard to believe, but go to Hungary, be there for two weeks, see what is going on there and then you will see what liberalism is all about. Oh, and what resistance is all about. Hungarians are not giving their country that easy.

And Liberal Jews never were conservatives. They're just playing that they're. You know another phrase for them... Zionist. That's what the liberals are really are.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Sheridan]

Sheridan, by any chance do you belong to the Arrow Cross Party?

Some of your arguments seem disturbingly familiar.

Edit: I actually made the Christian state comment before I saw that you had listed that your home country was Hungary.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by round_eyed_dog]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan

Hungary is a christian state since 1001. Read some history.

And it's maybe hard to believe, but go to Hungary, be there for two weeks, see what is going on there and then you will see what liberalism is all about. Oh, and what resistance is all about. Hungarians are not giving their country that easy.

And Liberal Jews never were conservatives. They're just playing that they're. You know another phrase for them... Zionist. That's what the liberals are really are.

Ehm.. i think you'll find that zionism is most closely linked to Conservatism.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Correct, unfortunately the party of Jefferson is equally complicit in this game as well. Both parties are fleecing the people. Each year it seems government just grows and grows, while freedoms shrink and shrink.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No. I'm not the member of the Arrow Cross and I never was. You know, back in Hungary, there are two sides. The Hungarians whose love their home, their land. They're called as Nazis by the Zionist Jews (In their eyes, every Hungarian is a Nazi, because Hungarians knows that the Jews never was chosen ones. Period.). And there are the liberal Zionist Jews whose are trying to sell our land to Israelis, but faced with a fierce opposition. Defending our country, condemning thieves are never was a Nazi act. Although many Jews are also supporting the Hungarians and hate the liberals, whose are causing more and more trouble on that land that they also loves. Liberals are using word, such as Nazi for everyone who is opposing their expansion plans and whose are not supporting the terror state of Israel or Zionism itself.

And no. Conservatives are not equal with liberalism at all. I'm from a conservative Count family, so if we still would use our ranks, literally I also would be a Count (Like as it would really matter to me at all.). And I know what moral values are really are, because each Hungarian noble family kept moral values since the beginning and giving them to their children. And we can see, what the liberals are doing are far away from any sort of normal moral values.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

So you don't believe in the equality of humanity then? Right, if that's the case then you won't mind when another section of society comes in and imposes their beliefs on you because they claim their moral 'superiority' due to subscribing to a particular political philosophy?

Superiority of one section over another is inherantly subjective, for example your belief in conservative superiority is your subjective opinion based on your experiences, therefore, the process by which you have arrived at your decision at your own superiority over liberals means that it is the same as if another group believed in their superiority due to a certain experience.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venit
reply to post by Sheridan

So you don't believe in the equality of humanity then? Right, if that's the case then you won't mind when another section of society comes in and imposes their beliefs on you because they claim their moral 'superiority' due to subscribing to a particular political philosophy?

I believe in equality. But I don't believe in hypocrite false equality what the Liberals and the Zionists are doing. You know, back in Hungary many Christians are not getting work because they're Christians and not Jews. Yes. The liberal Zionists are selecting people on this way. I know, because I faced with this once when I still lived there. I was qualified in everything what the requirements were, but I didn't got the job, because I'm a Christian and I'm not believing in THEIR liberal values, which ruined my country. Do you believe this is equality in this case? Think again.

Hungarians are also quite more superior and intelligent then most of these Zionists. That's a fact. They're highly trained in most fields, they HAD a great school system, until the liberals didn't destroyed that. So, I believe in equality, until it's really an equality. But when it's just empty words from a liberal to cut himself out from the mess, to give advantage for Jews and put the natives back to the background, from that moment I'm not going to believe to him, because that's not equality, that's pure racism. And Zionists are the greatest racists on the planet. Where from I know? A real Zionist admitted this to me.

Honestly, everyone who still have moral values, still believes in good, still not brainwashed, that people is avoiding liberals, no matter the cost. My country experienced what the great liberalism is able to do. Thanks. My nation don't want to see any of the liberals in our Parliament anymore. Do you know what is the support of the so called liberals and the so called extremists (I just checked it.)?

Liberals are around 1-3%
Extremists are around 15-20%

You may guess why the liberals are that "so popular" in Hungary and why they'll not get into the Parliament after the next election. You know 10 million people are not mistaking about the liberals. And I believe if they need to choose between the liberals and the extremists, they're going to choose the extremist patriots, because they helped my country until this time, while the liberal media is continuously waged a war against every Hungarian who stepped up against the liberals and tried to defend their own country. But at least my nation is not a blind one and we're pretty good in resistance. We're a proud and honorable warrior race after all.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venit
Right, first off if this has been posted anywhere else. Secondly i should explain something about myself. I'm quite young, 20 years old, from the east of England and will shortly be going to University in the United Kingdom to study Classics. I consider myself liberal, i am an atheist and (in the U.K) i believe in the separation of church and state. I am also in favour of the European project. Furthermore, i'm a secularist.

Right, my point is after reading quite a few posts on here is i'm worried. Worried by the intolerance shown toward liberals in general - we seem to be equated as something near to satan worshipers by a vocal section of posters here. I'm interested as to why this is?

Furthermore, why are those who show 'liberal beliefs' stigmatised in American society and by the right wing press - surely this hatred is counter productive?

Thank you for your time.

Oh and i'm a first time poster, but a long time reader :-)

Man it is so past resolvable here it's not funny.

Our country has been divided and conquered by this notion.
The right wing press is what you have been reading here, "liberal" this and that and the other.

There is a news station that is against "liberalism" in which the entire spectrum
of reporting is planned and intentional.

They call themselves fair and balanced to allegedly cover up for a more accurate description of MANIPULATIVE and ONE SIDED.

They have fake "liberals" who are weak and inarticulate who often roll over dead at the first sign of any voice raising. The level of this particular propaganda is masterful as it gets, as I have studied it in depth in school. You would have to watch it to believe it, for it is very effective!

I have been watching this particular channel this week, shaping the entire week of presidential politics. In fact I have read at least ten THREADS this week that ORIGINATE from this "news" cast.

word for would, point to point.

As in the title of

fair and balanced

, dwells the entire strategy,

"POINT the finger at the opposition and shout your own short comings."
joseph goebbels

"The reality is so thinly veiled that it is hardly distinguishable from truth or fancy."
joseph goebbels

In fact I could probably explain the reason you see the word "liberal" used so often as an adjective with historical references and quotes.

My posting this will probably be viewed as an attack but then again I am just
a "liberal", again another ingenious tactic... ( I am explaining to him why you need to spew forth the word liberal every third sentence.)

Ingenious in that it turns the concept of ME the person into ME the concept.
I am no longer a human being, rather a category, a simple explanation or
typical ( fill in the blank ) - JEW, LAZY, UNPATRIOTIC, MEXICAN,....................... LIBERAL in this case. In divide and conquer via propaganda the word is not as important as the feelings the word TRIGGERS.

I hardly doubt that any here realize that they use the word as an adjective or even realize how often they use the WORD.

It should be obvious that it is used often if
a UK citizen has taken notice.

SO yes it has gotten very bad, I for on fear that blood will hit the streets all across our nation. On the other side of the token a majority of the visual media ( GENERALLY speaking- actors, performance writers --- are USUALLY LIBERAL ) seem to be losing their objectivity, which has made the situation that much worse.

WISH us LUCK

( NOTICE I DID NOT NEED OR HAVE TO USE THE WORD CONSERVATIVE ONCE?
IT WAS NOT HARD, ALL NATURAL...)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
oops wrong thread. sorry.

[edit on 9/4/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Would that news station be Fox perchance? Here in Britain we have a few newspapers owned by Murdoch that seem to show slight bias, but not to the extent to that news outlet.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
reply to post by Venit

I think one of your own said it best:

Winston Churchill:

Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.

Unfortunately this is COMPLETELY UNTRUE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join