It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we all going to die next Wednesday?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just thought I would provide an update. Its Wednesday, and though it is still early, I am not dead yet.

So far, so good.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ice1300

Just checking in. So far, nothing catastrophic has happened. On the other hand, there are no indications of any of the horsemen. Most of the doomsayers were not quite informed of the details. Referring to the LHC I am sure that the scientists had taken into account the amount of mass needed to instantiate a black hole was well below the minimum. Then again the particle(s) needed to create an extra dimensional portal are not available. This is a good day!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well, the actual collisions won't happen until sometime near Christmas, so it's not all over yet!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The US closed down a www.freezone.org... Montauk
project in 1984.. They created a Mind in the machine..... By generating Radar frequencies. This entity got out of hand and the only way they could get rid of it was by distroying the transmitter. Then debreif those involved
the land was turned into a park........

There are a number of particle accelorators about the world they are known for Sick Building Syndrome.. Just because your consciouness is not immediatly aware does not mean there`s nothing happening.
Modern technology works on a different polarity to where we and the world should be. This inceases the power output..

Some scientists were talking about links to Dr Who..... This is more true than I think the idiots playing with all our lives wish to admit.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where are those black holes from in space?
They were created by crazy alien scientists in this kind of experiments.

So there are many aliens, why we can't find them?
They all died in those black holes.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Its kind of like the boy who cry wolf(doomsayers) when it really happens we will say "sure sure" then it shall come upon us. The bible talks about it comming suddenly in a time of peace, gr8 technolagy, we have moved ahead so far with things to help us in this world. pills(kept hidden) which can heal most ills, like cancer, we can change the weather, dig deep fly faster ,highter, Yet look at us? we are still the same sorry mob we were 6000 years ago? killing each other greed. wastefull ect ect. maybe the only hope for us is to be almost wiped out. and start again. but if history repeats its self?(flood) not even that will work. so why are we like this?
is it our controlers, watchers, Gods, that cause us to flow this way? or are just scum of the cosmos? and the 2 last at the end of the line of consceneis?
Is God Jesus real? are we ordered by sin? is satan and his devils the ones flying around us, or living under us. who are those spocken of in Gen6:4? if God killed all humans except those on the ark? what will happen 2012? and why dose it line up with the bible prophecy of the fig tree blossems verses?
and why are our goverments in so much of a hurry to chip us? is it because when the earth shifts by ? planet X that we will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and be free? but if chip will will be kept like slaves?
The real truth is. who ever wrote the bible? knew either how to time travel? or is controling us by our emotions, and reaction verse action effect? or was, is really God and is trying to tell us something?
What ever the case maybe? doomsayers or not. something is in the air and times are a changing. and we know what mankind dose when change like this comes? panics . cheers Gerald1378

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
babble etc ad infinitum

That is just so wrong on so many levels. May I suggest a dose of reality to counter your paranoid delusions?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ice1300

Are we all going to die next Wednesday?

www.dailymail.co.uk

Two nightmare scenarios, two ends of the world. In the first, there is little warning. For maybe a month there would be no sign that life was about to come to an abrupt and nasty end for all living things on Earth.
Then, earthquakes would start unexpectedly, alerting geologists that something terrible, unimaginable, was amiss.
After a few days, these seismic disturbances would reach catastrophic proportions.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

Well, we survived the super-collider turn on. I never doubted that we would, simply because Biblical Prophesies do not allow for such an end of the world.

On the other hand, like earthquakes that are prophesied, a super-collider malfunction could release one or more prophesied plagues.

We will all die, sooner or later, so the end of the world is not the worst thing that could happen. For many, the Judgment Day after the end of the world will be far worse than simply dying.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Doomsayers are to be treated carefully like The boy who cries wolf. We must be smart enough to investigate on our own whether such event would happen. But we should never ignore them and say there'r no wolf and he's a liar. 1 in a million chance of happening still has a possibility of happening.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
With the state of the world as it is, perhaps it would not be a bad thing. We all die - why act as if it is the worst that can happen? Perhaps it would be better if man became extinct.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

Well, we survived the super-collider turn on. I never doubted that we would, simply because Biblical Prophesies do not allow for such an end of the world.

I was pretty sure we would survive Wednesday as well. Not because the Bible says so, however, but because the actual collisions that may cause some of the aforementioned black holes, wormholes, etc., were not scheduled to begin yet.

We may still see disaster, or maybe not, but simply turning it on has never been the possible cause of the disasters in my (limited) understanding.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Its kind of like the boy who cry wolf(doomsayers) when it really happens we will say "sure sure" then it shall come upon us. The bible talks about it comming suddenly in a time of peace, gr8 technolagy, we have moved ahead so far with things to help us in this world. pills(kept hidden) which can heal most ills, like cancer, we can change the weather, dig deep fly faster ,highter, Yet look at us? we are still the same sorry mob we were 6000 years ago? killing each other greed. wastefull ect ect. maybe the only hope for us is to be almost wiped out. and start again. but if history repeats its self?(flood) not even that will work. so why are we like this?
is it our controlers, watchers, Gods, that cause us to flow this way? or are just scum of the cosmos? and the 2 last at the end of the line of consceneis?
Is God Jesus real? are we ordered by sin? is satan and his devils the ones flying around us, or living under us. who are those spocken of in Gen6:4? if God killed all humans except those on the ark? what will happen 2012? and why dose it line up with the bible prophecy of the fig tree blossems verses?
and why are our goverments in so much of a hurry to chip us? is it because when the earth shifts by ? planet X that we will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and be free? but if chip will will be kept like slaves?
The real truth is. who ever wrote the bible? knew either how to time travel? or is controling us by our emotions, and reaction verse action effect? or was, is really God and is trying to tell us something?
What ever the case maybe? doomsayers or not. something is in the air and times are a changing. and we know what mankind dose when change like this comes? panics . cheers Gerald1378

Pretty sure i said that, but you put it into more context and thankyou
The thing is that this world is unpredictable and anything can happen. Apparently there is a slim chance that we could all die. The chance is still there so why risk it all for some stupid experiment. Personally i would like to keep how we were actually created underaps, because when we find out i don't think either one of us will like what we see, hear or feel.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I seem to remember that the China Earthquake coinsided with the last major use of the LHC 20th July, and this time theres an Earthquake in Iran to consider this time in Sept.

I admit I am not up on my geology and particle acceteleration Could there be a relation link between the use of the LHC and the earthquakes?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

News Flash. We are going to DIE. All of us. Cheers from the other side of the pond...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ice1300

the machine was alredy started a couple of months ago and they had technical problems . They switched it on and it broke so they fixed the probs and are now trying it again.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join