It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt - tells all in free ebook?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I received the following email from James Casbolt today. I post this with the belief that he would want lots of people to read his book.
I make no comment about his claims regarding Dandelion, nor do I make any claims that the contents of his book are either true or false. I haven't read it yet myself, so no flames please - I am merely doing anyone interested the favour of getting this for free and to encourage debate about it.
Duncan

Email follows:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: James Casbolt
Email: [email protected]

My autobiography "Agent Buried Alive" has now been released as a free ebook. My publisher at Dandelion Books wanted me to change various information and take sections out when the book was finished. I was the informed by former CIA assassin Duncan O Finioan over the phone that Carol Adler (CEO of Dandelion Books) was a CIA agent connected to the Omega Ageny (she told me she has big connection with Majestic). I basically said to hell with the money and released the autobiography as a free ebook on my website. I could have charged for the ebook but more people will read it if the book is free.

Time is short and people need to know this information. Various Illuminati, British Intelligence and NSA/DOE guys are helping me and they don't like what is going on in Project Mannequin. There is a much information from them in the book.

I'd be willing to do a interview for the magazine if you wish.

Here is the link to the book

jamescasbolt.com...

Kind regards

James Casbolt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email ends:

PS: (spelling is as I received it, and the book is a bunch of html pages)
Duncan

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I find it strange that this thread has nor recieved any replies with the amount of views, maybe deleted? so i have starred and flagged it to Bring it back.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think James Casbolt is what we call 'suspect', as he hasn't provided any proof apart from dodgy (debunked?) photo's and outlandish contradictory stories...

Not saying he's a fake, but...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i found some interesting things in what i read.

he seems to have an understanding of whats going on yet is prone to fantastical ,illogical claims such as grays feed on human glands they grow in vats.its more logical to assume they are growing human glands and body parts for the purpose of growing human bodies ,is it not?

i mean if your going to create clones,you do it bit by bit dont you,you dont grow a clone as a whole in one finished product in one vat or grow one from a fetus upwards,you grow all the parts in seperate systems then piece them together as a finished product!.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Unless all of the facts are in, nothing should be discounted. After all, it is in our government's best interest to keep us fat, happy, and stupid- just like cows with bovine intelligence.

top topics

join