It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build your own UFO...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2002 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Electric antigrav lifters.

Found this info after reading Dr. Greers last document 'outside the box'.

Some realplayer footage of these antigravity devices.

membres.lycos.fr...
jnaudin.free.fr...
membres.lycos.fr...
membres.lycos.fr...

From this website: jnaudin.free.fr...

More info here: tventura.hypermart.net...
You can even order a do it yourself kit including a powersupply.

It would seem to me that if one would be able to get a better (stronger) powersupply, you could build a vessel large enough to house the powersupply and a human passenger.

Who could still doubt the feasibility of real life flying saucers after seeing those sites. Knowing that these things can be created by you and me... Think of what the US government with all it's scientists and funding could build upon these techniques.

Peace,

MrFreeze

posted on Jul, 6 2002 @ 11:43 PM
link   

nobel prize, anyone?

posted on Jul, 7 2002 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Woouuaaw, Necro99 is back.

Nice avatar.It represent your mood ?

posted on Jul, 7 2002 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Mr Freeze,

If I give you the money, are you able to build one ?

After, we'll ask to a Luxembourg guy to join us, and we will overrun the whole world.

Becarefull, the BeNeLuxians are coming...

jra

posted on Jul, 7 2002 @ 03:22 PM
link   
there was a thread very similar to this just before the previous forum was closed. i posted this site in it. tells you how to make them www.americanantigravity.com...

nothing new really.

posted on Jul, 7 2002 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

nothing new really.

And it's not "anti-gravity."

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

www.americanantigravity.com...

I have read somewhere it was forbidden by US laws to build an antigrav-engine, for any purpose.

It's wrong ?

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 10:59 AM
link   
William's correct. This was discussed on Randi's board awhile back and some additional details provided. And as Randi said, if this is antigravity, then I was doing science fair demos with it back in the late 1950's. (you could buy a kit for it from Heathkit. Make rings and other things hop and "fly") over the electromagnet.

Here's the quote from Randi's site:
Go take a look at www.americanantigravity.com... and see very interesting videos of what the supporters seem to believe is a breakthrough in science. If this device is "antigravity," then a pogo stick and a crow are both antigravity items, as well.

I saw a similar demo at the University of Toronto back in 1946. That demo used a flat circular coil of wire; I believe this is the same thing, but a triangular form leads one away from the "induction" conclusion. It's a matter of high-voltage electrical fields generated by something that you don't see in the videos; there's always a source of high voltage present, a CRT (computer monitor or TV receiver) or a HV power supply, just out of camera view. What's also not obvious here is that the triangular frame � which weighs only a few grams � is tethered down by very fine invisible threads, a fact which when known, makes the apparent "maneuvering" appearance less mysterious by far.

Take a look...

--------------endquote-------------
Randi's full commentary for that issue can be found at: www.randi.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a good de-bunker, if ever there was one.
And as I've wandered through the perpetual-motion scams over the centuries, I've always wondered why someone won't define "anti-gravity".
Aren't all engines "anti-gravity"? - they move, when gravity declares "rest".
Since no one with scientific bona fides, when Estragon last looked, has quite sorted out "gravity" yet: what would "anti-gravity" be like?
Enlighten old Estragon, Keepers of the Quanta.

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In a pure sense, �anti-gravity� is a thing which would be immune to gravity.

This presents a problem among rational thinking people. If something is unaffected by the universe�s most fundamental force, how would one control it?

For a thought experiment of what I mean�

We know the earth is revolving about the sun at 29.79 km/s (for now, we�ll ignore the rotational velocity of the earth, and the velocity of the sun�s motion in our galaxy). If an object were to suddenly be unaffected by earth�s gravity, it would appear to fly away at 29.70 km/s, reaching low earth orbit altitude in less than 50 seconds.

As you can see, the concept of �anti-gravity� has some issues.

jra

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 01:04 PM
link   
yeah i know the stuff on the site i posted isn't really anti-gravity, but it was similar to the stuff Mr.Freeze was posting so i thought i'd share that link too. it's still neat stuff.

and like you just said William, anti-gravity seems to have some issues. what if all these UFO's people claim to see don't really have anti-gravity, but insted, just a more advanced/powerful version of the stuff were looking at here or at least something similar.

how much energy would it take to lift a heavier vehicle using something like this? would it be practical? i'm kinda guessing not.

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Perhaps antigravity is like the forces between 2- bar magnets

When you put opposite poles together
they attract each other

When you put like poles together they repel each other

Maybe gravity is the two opposites attracting, and one day we will discover
the like pole to gravity.

Which we will call antigravity.

Just thinking aloud, don't mind me. !

posted on Jul, 9 2002 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Gravity is " just " a force like another one.
We can see this force like the " + ".
When there is a " + ", there is a " - ".

Anti-gravity is probably the way to handle these + & -. We can use it.

With this concept, scientist are looking how to reduce or annihilate the sound.

Sound + anti-sound = No sound ( silence )

Why not with the gravity ?

posted on Jul, 10 2002 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hooray for pseudoscience..

You're basing this on?

With this concept, scientist are looking how to reduce or annihilate the sound.

Sound + anti sound?

No such thing as anti sound, only phase cancellation, and that is Sound + Sound, and its nothing new.

Much like gravity + gravity in opposite direction = no gravity.

Plus if gravity was polarized in the real universe we would have noticed it by now. Everything has gravity, even objects with small masses, so if gravity was polarizing we could turn something upside down and it would be forced away, or at least its apparent weight would be effected.

posted on Jul, 10 2002 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Hooray for pseudoscience..

You're basing this on?

It's not pseudoscience.
It's only my way to explain something, because I didn't find the right english-words to do it.

Me, I think that my idea wasn't so bad afterall.

posted on Jul, 10 2002 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Gravity's effects are forces exerted on objects, and therefore obey Newtonian laws like any other physical force.

But gravity itself is unlike any other phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 12 2002 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Kano,

I don't think in problems manner.
I think in solutions manner.

It's a problem with me, because I think that nothing is impossible. I'm dreamer, but it's help me to move forward.

posted on Jul, 12 2002 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So thats a rather long winded way of saying you don't know what you are talking about?

posted on Jul, 13 2002 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
So thats a rather long winded way of saying you don't know what you are talking about?

Not exactely. I have only a translation problem.And sometimes, it's really hard for me to explain something correctly.
I do my best, but I can hurt someone,and I didn't want it.

You can think also that I'm nut or stupid, and it's not the case.Each day I try to improve my english, that's why I don't go to french board,but only in english board.

I'm working hard to improve myself in this language.

posted on Jul, 28 2002 @ 08:24 PM
link   
My apologies, I presumed english was your first language and so may have insulted you in another topic. No disrespect intended.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join