It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Google Chrome End User License Agreement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

just got back to this thread after checking to see how my avg virus scan made out today----they say 17 trojans were found and deleated since i started this computer up 9.5 hours ago.
its really a shame that "smart" guys that try to destroy other peoples property waste their intelligence to help out the devil with his schemes.
he will live forever in torment with his perverted mind but they will die forever if they don't stop making innocent people miserable because of greed.
the bbc yesterday said 1 of these hackers caused 150 thousand usa dollars worth of damage to just 1 company's computer,1 of many these vandals/destroyers take aim at.
instead of just putting these hackers in jail for a couple of months which is all they get if caught------the government should make them work to pay for all the damage they do, when they finally get caught.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I made an attempt to alert ppl that ATS and google hold hands.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nub I am ..

[edit on 6/9/08 by ROO-meh]

[edit on 6/9/08 by ROO-meh]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Lets all talk about our ad blocker programs! yeah yeah! yeah yeah!

Terms and Conditions of ATS

4b) Ad Blockers: As AboveTopSecret.com is provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use "ad-blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options while using the website(s).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't mind the ads, it's the Google surveillance I don't like.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

4b) Ad Blockers: As AboveTopSecret.com is provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use "ad-blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options while using the website(s).

says it all realy, You can fcuking bill me, NO ADS EVER!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I haven't had time to read past the first page of posts on this one - but I sould like to draw attention to this paragraph in the T&C's for this very site.

3) Content Copyright: By posting on this message board, you relinquish all exclusive copyright privileges to the material you post and you grant The Owners non-exclusive rights to publish your posts in perpetuity in all forms. The Above Network, LLC has the authority to decide to display your postings or not, and modify your posts to remove offensive material, modify your post title to accurately reflect content, remove vulgar comments, remove insults or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, at our discretion.

I'm not saying I mind at all, I enjoy using this site - It don't cost me a penny and I rather like the idea that my thoughts might be worth something to someone, one day, if I prey really really hard and be a good boy all year round

I'll be reading through firefox's t&c's later tho.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join