It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Outbreak possibilty/Probality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Okay accord to three sources a Zombie outbreak will happen

Peggy Kane
"Reptilians used revivified bodies and put reptile brains in them (reptilians eat humans so it's onlt naturally the a reanimated human body is undead and that it would eat human flesh) and then release them into the world casuing zombies"
www.youtube.com...

Nostradamus "Century 10, Quatrain 74

The year the great seventh number is accomplished,
Appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter:
Not far from the age of the great millennium,
When the dead will come out of their graves"

The Bible "In the last days the dead will walk"

If you think about it the nervous system can possibily run on it's own all it needs is a little bit of electricity.
Think of it like a robot only a bological robot maybe Zombies are just going to be a walking form of nevres that can't think but then the 5 senses are connected to the brain and yet when you smash the zombies head they die. So I'm guessing it might b e some brain function after death or some type of freak of naturre thing. My brother always said it's near impossibly for the brain to function after death oh I'm sorry is impossible for it the function after death.

I'm no scientist so correct me if I'm wrong it's only a theory.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ya who knows man anything is possible.....Except as far as I know the nervous system stimulates the muscle to move the bones around....maybe only fresh un decomposed bodies.....or just like some sort of parasite infection in a healthy human that takes over...

Also there's awesome legend and stories of zombie incidences in our past cultures and ancienttimes...Im sure (knows more than god) Google will bring up a decent search on them.

F-ack those reptilians if they are real Because I'm bored with being suppressed by our elitists overlords in the Governments, Banking, Corporations and Vatican.

If zombies come about I'm ready to knock some skulls of untll i get bit....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Without bringing 'Reptilians' into this, a form of Zombification has already been achieved in the science world. Scientists have reportedly managed to sever the head of one dog and reattach it to the body of another dog. The dog apparently lived for some time after the process.

I also remember seeing a documentry many years ago when I was a kid about a scientist removing the brain from a small lizard and transferring it to the head of another lizard effectively causing the land based lizard to head for water (where the other lizard lived) proving that some sort of transferrance of impulses was taking place.

I cannot find any links off the top of my head but I shall do some searching and get back to you.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Don't worry about zombies guys and gals. Milla Jovovich will be there to save us all . YAY ....

And besides maybe we do need a zombie infestation I for one would love to keep killing my ex-boss everytime he gets up...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777
Okay accord to three sources a Zombie outbreak will happen

Peggy Kane
"Reptilians used revivified bodies and put reptile brains in them (reptilians eat humans so it's onlt naturally the a reanimated human body is undead and that it would eat human flesh) and then release them into the world casuing zombies"
www.youtube.com...

Nostradamus "Century 10, Quatrain 74

The year the great seventh number is accomplished,
Appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter:
Not far from the age of the great millennium,
When the dead will come out of their graves"

The Bible "In the last days the dead will walk"

If you think about it the nervous system can possibily run on it's own all it needs is a little bit of electricity.
Think of it like a robot only a bological robot maybe Zombies are just going to be a walking form of nevres that can't think but then the 5 senses are connected to the brain and yet when you smash the zombies head they die. So I'm guessing it might b e some brain function after death or some type of freak of naturre thing. My brother always said it's near impossibly for the brain to function after death oh I'm sorry is impossible for it the function after death.

I'm no scientist so correct me if I'm wrong it's only a theory.

The nervous system needs quite a bit more than electricity. The bioelectrical mechanism by which it operates is really nothing like the kind of electricity you're used to in your everyday life. instead of moving charges down conductors, nerves build up and dump ions, and the structures that pour out the ions are sensitive to the ion gradient, so it forms a kind of a chain reaction called an action potential. now zapping nerves with regular electricity does stimulate them, but that's about it. And if the body isn't alive, the nerves can only be stimulated once (or not at all, depending on just how dead the body is)

Nerves also need adenosine triphosphate, which means they need glucose and oxygen. Glucose they can get from digesting the flesh of the living, I guess, but oxygen means they need functioning lungs. Nerves need a stable exterior fluid environment, which means they need a good amount of blood, which means they need a working heart and no major holes. They also need a working liver and at least one kidney, to keep the nerves from poisoning themselves.

It should be noted that a steady diet of the brains of the living will cause Cruzfeldt Jakob's disease, leading to the degeneration of the zombie's remaining neurons, rendering it a quivering useless heap, but then again, I don't think zombies are supposed to be particularly long lived.

to move, a zombie needs a stable bone and musculature, the latter of which requires just about everything nerves do. Muscles can store energy in myoglobin, but only enough for 30 seconds or so.

Frankly, the only plausible zombies are the kind you find in voodoo; people who have been "killed", and shortly thereafter resuscitated before they have a chance to actually degrade at all. Usually leaving them the same person, at worst causing some brain damage. Whereafter they are forced to work for the person who (secretly) did it to them, and then resuscitated them.

a'course, you could someday have technological robot zombies at any stage of degeneration, but anything more messed up than a fresh victim of heart disease or stroke would probably have to just be turned into a robot meat puppet using the person's bones for support, and not much else.

Essentially, your sources aren't exactly reliable, and we haven't ever seen much of the "walking dead, brain eating, contagious type" zombie, ever, except in Hollywood movies. Unless it was some kind of supernatural thing, a zombie has to pretty much be a living being. All the systems needed to walk around eating the brains of the living pretty much require all the other systems of the body to be in decent working order. After all, there's a good reason why people die in the first place.

Also: I'm pretty sure the video with the dogs turned out to be a propaganda hoax done by the USSR, to make it look like their biological sciences departments were actually making important discoveries. Stalin's purges and Lysenko's backwards Lamarkist policies put soviet biological science, once among the finest in the world, back over a hundred years, while less political sciences, like physics, thrived.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No need to speculate, folks! Zombies already exist in the millions. You can find them in many homes watching Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Fox News, and believing everything the government tells them. They behave much like human beings, but brain activity is greatly reduced, as has the ability for them to discern for themselves the difference between right and wrong. These zombies are mostly harmless, but in large numbers they can overwhelm a non-zombie with disturbing amounts of chatter about Britney Spears, how great the Bush administration has performed, and reciting lines from any Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers song.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There is zero chance of a zombie attack. But just i case I got a chain saw, and 10,000 round of ammo for my rifle.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
As far as the dogs and the lizzards go, i did see a documentary (on U.K. channel 4 i think) years ago that contained a secret stolen tape made by scientists conducting illegal an illegal experiment where a chimpanze had its head put onto the body of another chimpanze and it lived for half an hour or so although it was all but facially paralyzed (could move lips and eyes) due to them not being able to reattached the spinal cord.

Zombies, well that all depends on your definition of a zombie.
There are many cases of people being clinically dead for between seconds and minutes who have been revived, are they the living dead?
We dont really know what secret experiments have been performed over the years so maybe the zombie idea isn't as far fetched as it may first seem.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
No need to speculate, folks! Zombies already exist in the millions. You can find them in many homes watching Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Fox News, and believing everything the government tells them. They behave much like human beings, but brain activity is greatly reduced, as has the ability for them to discern for themselves the difference between right and wrong. These zombies are mostly harmless, but in large numbers they can overwhelm a non-zombie with disturbing amounts of chatter about Britney Spears, how great the Bush administration has performed, and reciting lines from any Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers song.

I'm so sick of people saying that i heard pharses like that a thousand times so lets get this threadd back on track...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
There is zero chance of a zombie attack. But just i case I got a chain saw, and 10,000 round of ammo for my rifle.

What scientifical evidence of FACT do you have to proove this statement ?

Unless you live through every and ALL time then you can't say that.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

"The Bible "In the last days the dead will walk""

I don't recall that quote in the bible. Can you tell me where it is exactly?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by Ggurl777

"The Bible "In the last days the dead will walk""

I don't recall that quote in the bible. Can you tell me where it is exactly?

You might not have the right version. It's right here in revelations 4:28 in the George A. Romero Severely Abridged Bible.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If you want to see Zombies, come to our place around 7 am most mornings........

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777

Originally posted by downtown436

What scientifical evidence of FACT do you have to proove this statement ?

Unless you live through every and ALL time then you can't say that.

Haha, scientifical...

How can you "proove" that there will be a "zombie attack"?

You should try reading a book instead of watching so many movies, you might actually learn something!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
hahaha found it..

dude what? zombies? um no.. haha i really just dont see that happening and i have a pretty open mind.

haha i like the whole i have three sources that say..

the bible dont mean squat!

but i have seen the documentaries about people going into a zombie like state after drinking special tea and stuff

and i read about that dog head transplant its in a book called "stiff"by mary roach... really good book in general.

p.s. that would be sweet if milla saved us!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Milla jovovich is my future ex-wife... dont look at her like that!!!

On the whole subject... theres been many studies done... hell theres even an actual parasite that can pretty much make you do what it desires. A website did a study on the 10 most likely ways a zombie attack would happen... im gonna hafta find out which site and get back to you, cuz theres some really believable scenarios.
Much love!
-Z-

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama

Yep 100% you are right that is what Zombies are there is millions of them walking right now around saying blah blah blah watching with great importance mind enslaving tv shows and buying the latest electronic equipment they cant afford cos its pretty.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Im not scared of zombies at all. After rigor mortis sets in they are pretty easy to kill or get away from.
But Riger mortis only lasts for 72 hours. After that. RUN!!!

I actually wish there would be a world wide zombie outbreak. We are due for a Herd Thining Event.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkice19
Im not scared of zombies at all. After rigor mortis sets in they are pretty easy to kill or get away from.
But Riger mortis only lasts for 72 hours. After that. RUN!!!

I actually wish there would be a world wide zombie outbreak. We are due for a Herd Thining Event.

You know I was actually looking forward to a zombie outbreak too!!! LOLZ!!!

top topics

join