It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, Iraq war "a task that is from God"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yep, she thinks its God that told Bush to invade Iraq.

news.yahoo.com...

news.aol.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And this isnt the only time shes used the word of God to get her political opinion across, Palin stated that "I think God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that," when she had been pushing for a new gas pipeline through Alaska. So shes using this excuse for drilling more oil I see.

I mean, when you run out of excuses for the war or anything else, why not use religion as an excuse. So lets see now, its only a coincedence that....

-Iraq holds the second largest oil reserves in the world,
-That if suddam were to continue in power, his change to the Euro would greatly hurt the US economy,
-That there was no WMDs found after Bush invaded Iraq despite being told there was no WMDs,
-That Bush, Cheney and the afghan president Hamid Karzai were all working for oil companies,

And tells us Mrs Palin, why did God ask Bush to invade Iraq. Or maybe the rightwingers here can tell me.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Combine this fanatical Christian message

With this out of touch hawk

And we would see the doomsday clock put at 30 seconds.

Seriously the facts are out there for people to see, if we elect McCain/Palin they MIGHT make President Bush look like Jimmy Carter during the Iran crisis. I think this is very serious and people need to start to open their eyes to what the kind of damage this two can cause to this country, not only hear to the good empty promises that politicians always throw out there during election time.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Righties are turning a blind eye to this, but more will come out in time.

How can people use the word of God to push their own agendas? How low can you go? Why cant you be straight up?

join