It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting the Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I would like to talk about the current administrations view on terrorism. In my view how could George Bush take us to Iraq to" fight them there so we want have to fight them here" conclusion be plausable when there are terrorists all over the world! They are in every country! I mean there is not a military solution in my opinion. I think it is through strictly intelligence. Does that make sense to anybody else?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
let me ask you a question, where exactly are the terrorists and who are they?

and what would you say if i told you the war on terror is nothing more than a scam to rob you of your freedom?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
let me ask you a question, where exactly are the terrorists and who are they?

and what would you say if i told you the war on terror is nothing more than a scam to rob you of your freedom?

We know where they are; Afghanistan and Iraq. Both wars give Jihadists a place to fight the Americans so the civilians don't have to be attacked at home. Jihadists from all over the world have flocked to Afghanistan and Iraq, and more than a few of those jihadists are now in Gitmo, or dead. Geopolitical strategy comes into play as well, there are no simple explanations or easy justifications for any war. We can't very well attack every country in the world, so we've been focusing on the countries we deemed to be the greatest security threat to us. I think we've done an alright job, you may not agree with me, but ALOT of people do.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Agreed... the war on terror is bs. Get off the T.V and do some independent research.

Most people haven't seen these documentaries, check em out

Esoteric Agenda

Ring of Power (very detailed info)

top topics

join