It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind turns to jello?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hello,

Let me first say that I am 16 years old person. I, obviously go to school. However, something has been bothering me. At lunch breaks, my mind slowly turns to a mental jello - I loose all inhibitions, cannot concentrate, cannot think clearly, my eyes don't focus or rather, I don't make them focus, everything is funny, I don't care about anything & I kinda stumble everywhere 'cause I just don't care. In my own little world. Maybe like a Euphoric high? I don't know... I'm not on any drugs and I never will be.

Back to class? I'm normal again. Myself. The way I like it.

WHY? What is going on with me? Just my age?

Thanks.

Oh yeah, and Rubber Bullet should explain some more.

[edit on 4/9/2008 by C0bzz]

[edit on 4/9/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hey, I know C0bzz in person and he does at times act like he has described. I have also been suffering from similar symptoms for the past 3 days however I feel that way all the time, not just at selected times as with C0bzz. Also I have an idea what the cause of my problem is.

On Saturday night while smoking a certain plant I had what I believe to be a panic attack. Whenever I closed my eyes I seemed to be spinning, my heart was racing and I was worried I would die of a heart attack. I eventually threw up and that seemed to be the end of it.

I began to notice something was different when the effects of the plant remained for the next two days which has never happened before. From Tuesday onwards I have been feeling disconnected from the world. My eyes don't focus on any single thing, instead it seems like I am seeing an entire picture and not focusing on small details. It has been more difficult to think (not to bad though) and I feel somewhat numb (both emotionally and physically). Unlike C0bzz I have not lost my inhibitions and I don't stumble around. In fact my friends have said they havent noticed any difference in my behaviour.

I have done some research on the internet and believe I may have "anxiety come down" as one website put it. Basically after experiancing a huge amount of anxiety during my panic attack my body is telling me to take it easy for a while. The trouble with this is that this feeling makes me more anxious and so it will take longer for the feeling to subside.

Does anyone else feel this way or have anything to add?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubber Bullet

Man, I feel for you
The exact same thing happend to me while i was in amsterdam off all places
dont worry, its ok.. it will go eventually
I had the exact same thing you describe , racing heart, and the feeling of death
etc..
I t can be scary sometimes but dont worry at all, it will all go in time
But for the love of god stay away from the plant that did it to you in the first place at least for a month or so, or else the effects will just be made worse and last for longer

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You say it's at lunch time. Is this before or after you eat something? Look for the routine that causes it and see if you can break it. If it's possibly something you eat or don't eat.... change it. If your not active during your break, take a walk or jog. Learn to recognize what your body is telling you.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It could also be possible that you are working too hard before lunch, and your body is just letting some stress off.

Try and relax more?

[edit on (9/6/0808 by Hexidecimal]

top topics

join