It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Find Photographs of Radiation Poisoning Victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So sometime ago I go interested in the Nukes dropped on Japan and specificly the effects of the radiation on the local inhabitants. Not for any reason other than having the knowledge of the incident.

To my surprise after days of internet searches and after giving up my internet search; even going to the local libarary, I couldn't find more than 3 or 4 pictures!

I spoke with my family about not finding much photographic evidence and after mindstorming we came to the conclusion: 'Maybe the government is limiting or removing this information for the net.'

From my searches I learned of Illegal Radiation testing on immigrants in the 1930s & 40s. Also the Oriental 'Concentration' Camps the US set up for suspected Spies in our own Country! So I wouldnt be surprised if the Government deletes photographs off the internet.

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this occurance or even has some information I missed. I am still interested in this subject and want to learn more.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I did a quick search on "radiation poisoning" and "radiation sickness" and found quite a few pics on different websites, but most of them I really don't ever want to see again. not for the squeemish. Perhaps that is why you don't see as many as you would think...because they are very graphic.

Why do you want to see pictures anyway...if it is just to be educated on the subject, there are hundreds if not thousands of websites that detail radiation poisoning and it's effects that explain it without graphic pictures.

join