It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is being monitored and the economic collapse resulting in civil war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I would like to touch on two keynotes here. I think the best way to go about this is to use an edited u2u I recently sent to another member who was curious about what I am doing to prepare for the events that were relayed from a military official:

Well interestingly enough my topic was taken down. Why? Because ATS is being monitored and they're scared of people getting too radical. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case for mine being taken down. In my case it seems they tried to paraphrase my post into one of the abuse of terms and conditions which really doesn't make any sense or apply to the message as a whole. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if this topic is taken down as well for insinuating ATS is being monitored or even in cahootz with government. Big Brother indeed. Why do you think a good portion of the youtube videos are taken down right after being posted on ATS and other members have had agents investigating them? I even know some people who have had their e-mails hacked by being in connection with ATS and similar sites. One being my best friend who nearly paid dearly for it. My father similarly seems to have had his phone tapped. His friends as well because they have spoken out about the government in public settings. Unfortunately ATS is a hot spot for government activity - for watching those that could be a "problem".

Anyway, what I am doing to prepare (for economic collapse resulting in civil war which was relayed from a military official). Well, there are a few things. First I recommend you look into John Titor's old posts or other posts people have brought up about his survival guide. John Titor was more than likely crazy but his guide is good either way. For some people his original posts resonated with them. For others it is starting to now, based on those awakening to the current plans our government is under way with. Also I was told from someone in the military to load up on bottled water, canned food, and learn to ride a bike. I think you can see why for all the three plans of action.

Personally I am doing all the above as best I can. I am also working out, monitoring what I am eating, studying the constitution. I am also spending more time away from ATS because it can pollute your mind with a sting for hate as I mentioned in the "be-lated topic". Hate will not solve the problem. Hate and violence will only lead to justifying their actions.

Live strong. Stay strong. God bless.

new topics

join