It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHO - Free Energy: Revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
HHO, Brown's Gas, Energy from Water, Free Energy?...

This is a great, unfortunately well unknown reality.

Those interested, I'd like to invite you to visit our sister site; Tinwiki for a "non man-handled" version of HHO (Wikipedia being the man-handlers)

Tinwiki - HHO

When applied at its basic levels, people like you and I can easily gain 40% better gas mileage with a limited time investment. (40% being a conservatively achievable result)

The fact is, we have to be willing to learn and spend time as it is a do-it yourself application. There is no Wal-Mart easy install kit and I'm not going to vouch for any apparatus you can buy online. The information is out there, youtube being one of the best (yes, youtube).

I've done a lot of research and work with HHO or Brown's Gas. Luckily enough for me, an acquaintance happened to already be interested in HHO cells and particularly the automotive application. He, again luckily for me, was very familiar with automechanics and its electronic components. I, who has practical no automotive knowhow, was able to see this quickly applied for myself in a car with no effort on my part.

Now at this stage - we have it in multiple cars some of which for months. And remember, this is a barebones cell HHO model. Ultra cheap to make and zero manipulation applied to the electrolysis process. It's certainly achievable for a car but there is the required interest and time commitment involved for all of us to do it ourselves.

Critics and skeptics claim that the "energy required or the energy put in is less than the energy received or put out". Although I vehemently deny this, let's say for a moment that this is true. It still does not explain why it is not possible to use power derived from the car battery, to generate HHO and have that increase gas mileage. If that power is minimal, say the amount of power another fuse in the car would draw, then there is no problem.

Think of it this way, you are using power from the battery to increase gas mileage. Almost sounds electric car like doesn't it? But I assure you, this is something very different from our electric car friend.

Now as I said, I vehemently deny the "energy required or the energy put in is less than the energy received or put out". If you read the Tinwiki article you should understand why. The major discovery of conventional electrolysis versus the Brown's Gas electrolytic cell is voltage manipulation. When a specific frequency is applied to the current, HHO gas production increases exponentially. This allows a very small amount of power to be used in order to create massive amounts of HHO. This, almost equally important, eliminates the negative by-product; heat.

Do not consult information warehouses such as Wikipedia for truthful HHO information. As you might imagine, this is a tightly kept secret with specific interests invested in it's suppression. With that said, youtube literally has a network of thousands of practical users who are more than willing to show and explain how it works and how it can be used from their experience. I've obtained 80% of my practical knowledge from youtube.

If you are interested, please spend a significant amount of time researching HHO on youtube (yes youtube). Listen to people, click their youtube friends and learn more.

I wouldn't suggest using any sources that say "buy my system". Look for the sources that do not want money and only want to share and exchange information.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
As I mentioned above, "When applied at its basic levels, people like you and I can easily gain 40% better gas mileage with a limited time investment."

Let us for a moment consider the potential of water. As we know the water molecule contains one oxygen and 2 hydrogen atoms...

It is very important for us to consider the notion of compressed hydrogen.

In many respects is water not compressed hydrogen?

As we know, bonds exist in which we must break/separate in order to release hydrogen.

Mainstream science will have you believe that bond dissociation energy is a firm figure in which molecular bonds adheres to regardless. Water molecules do NOT have a firm requirement of input energy in order to break its bonds. This is a fact.

Enter Resonance

Resonance is a phenomenon in which a force is applied repeatedly at the natural frequency of a system and large amplitude oscillations result.

Please take a moment to view an "old school" experiment of resonance.

*Note* - "resonance frequency of the beaker"

Resonance experiment

Resonance is not needed whatsoever when we talk about supplementing a car's gasoline with HHO generated from the current coming from the car battery, and thus increasing gas mileage. However, resonance can be employed if we are interested in generating extremely large amounts of HHO while using minimal electricity. This is the method used by Brown's Gas Plant generators capable of producing up to 500,000 litres of HHO per hour while using manageable electrical input.

This brings us to its full potential.

Imagine the following...

A coal-fire power plant burns coal to spin turbines to generate power for the grid. Now take Brown's Gas Plant Engineering technology, (currently producing up to 500,000 litres per hour of HHO or Brown's Gas) and incorporate the burning of this fuel into spinning turbines. Then envision a solar farm producing the manageable energy requirements for plant operation. To the end user, nothing has changed.

The energy put in is used to unlock the enormous energy held within water; hydrogen. Brown's Gas cell technology uses resonance or frequency pulse modulation to manipulate the input energy. This dramatically increases conventional electrolysis efficiency. Although many methods of manipulation can be done to the standard electrolysis process, resonance by far is the most important overall factor.

As much as I'd like to, I cannot end this OP without an acknowledgement of technology and its suppression. We must consider the energy industry mechanism and its handlers, not as an open enterprise, but as a monopoly. Here at ATS we should be able to acknowledge Big Oil and it's influences over the energy industry and it's conglomerate activity forever reaching. This is extremely important in realizing HHO's true potential.

I've said before, no one person or well intentioned group is going to pull this one off. I think the only way anything is going to happen is if people learn from each other and spread the information (not disinformation) so that it's common place. People need to stop taking other people's word for it and learn about the world they live in for themselves. Help each other because anyone truly interested in this isn't interested in profit.

C'mon everyone, FLAG this joint and let's talk about free energy!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
RIGHT ON MAN!!!

Check out my car and our homemade system! Built in my buddy's living room...ha

www.youtube.com...

HHO is working. Modifying the car computer to work with it is another story. I am waiting for parts on order and hope to notice improved mileage.

There is tons of info about this out there if you just keep digging.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

LOL Jester, great design! That's ticket and exactly what I'm talking about for your do-it yourself application. Thanks for posting your link!

I'm definitely going to post a vid of our first (and longest running) car retrofit coming right up as soon as I can get it online. Thanks Jester!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This system is installed on a few other cars I know and just about everyone wants one. Who doesn't?! I mean...its hydrogen on demand!

Get some water and stick some electricity in it...whada ya get?!

Hydrogen Hydrogen Oxygen. HHO

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Me and my neighbor built one for his truck (which is a diesel grease burner) using a water filter/electrode and flash-back filter. It produces hydrogen just fine, but failed to give us appreciable boost in mileage.. I am a little suspect of these devices because they get really hot. (I mean danger hot) Just my experience FWIW.

Wow.. you say 500,000 litres of HHO per hour?? I dont believe we are getting anywhere near that volume. How did you manage that?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Starred and flagged.

Free energy is the cornerstone of democracy in a capatilist system, because without energy independence populations lend themselves, or rather borrow themselves, to enslavement. With energy independence local economies, even if they are only bartar, are much stronger because the amount of doable enterprises is exponentially higher, as is productivity. The elites that control the energy embargo know this. And now everyone else does to.

My cosmological view, at the moment, is that we are a material universe that comes from energy, thus I reject the premisse of classical physics that energy comes from interactions between matter, it's more the other way around. Interactions between matter show the energy that already is there in the first place, they wrinkle, for lack of a better word, the energy substrata of reality.

The above, imho, is why classic doctrine and establishment education should never be taken as 100% accurate and why belief systems should not impede experimentation.

History teaches us that the mavericks, the out of the box thinkers, the garage engineers, the visionary geniuses and even the children of this world are the real responsible parties for the lion's share of technological evolution. It is a sad state of affairs that we have let ourselves fall into that bureaucrats and economic parasites tie down technological advancement through that most unequitable of mechanisms that is patent law. Information wants to be free...

Now directly on thread: I do think this technology works. Jack Nicholson sponsored a full hydrogen car back in the 70's, it's on youtube. And HHO should be even more energy intense than hydrogen derived from water, because it has the added volume of combustable oxygen. Hydrogen as a concept has been proven. HHO is strangely absent from the mass market. This could be for one of two reasons...

1) It's dosen't work or works but is not pratical.

2) It's just too good.

My vote is on number 2, because what I think is happening is an elite few know that this technology, retrofitted to a normal combustion engine, would destroy the energy monopolies in a few months. Sure, it would crash the world economy, but who cares? The energy economy that would come out of this hypothesis would be far more advantageos, and territorial conflicts for energy resources would cease, making the world a more peacefull place. That's my thought on this tech, it's out there, but it's revolutionary potential is just to great for mainstream to touch it. So it has to be the small guys, in every greater numbers, that pull it off.

One last word: modern combustion engines employ a vasteness of electronics to increase power or efficiency. However, they don't lend themselves well to modification of combustion paramaters, it's a highly technical endeavour and requires password validation and all that jazz. For people trying this stuff out, I would advise older cars with simpler mechanics. Who cares if you end up with only 10 miles per gallon... of water? Over time the technology should become mainstream, if people don't bow down to cultural and even socioeconomical and political, pressure.

Getting these sort of technologies out is vital, as the mainstream won't do it for us. Take the Honda FCX clarity, it's a full hydrogen car that had a concept with it's own solar hydrogen generator... fuel from water and sunlight. What's Honda's next move? They make a "prius fighter" concept with the same aesthetics, dumping the good stuff for a crappy gasoline hybrid, which can't get better mileage than an ecodiesel car, of which there are millions in europe.

Don't wait for mainstream folks, if you have the will, there will be a way.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
Me and my neighbor built one for his truck (which is a diesel grease burner) using a water filter/electrode and flash-back filter. It produces hydrogen just fine, but failed to give us appreciable boost in mileage.. I am a little suspect of these devices because they get really hot. (I mean danger hot) Just my experience FWIW.

Wow.. you say 500,000 litres of HHO per hour?? I dont believe we are getting anywhere near that volume. How did you manage that?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

The 500,000 litres per hours are current production numbers from Brown's Gas Plant generators offered here -

Brown's Gas Plant generator

These are some of the highest yielding designs (that we know of) in the public sector. The example I gave earlier with a fossil-fuel power plant, would see many of these Brown's Gas Plant generators used in tandem.

For auto applications, a good benchmark would be to shoot for 0.6 - 1.0 litres per minute. That is more than enough to make a significant difference.

Concerning the negative by-product heat, this is something that is a non-issue with proper auto cell design. As long as the electrical input is minimal, heat is barely noticeable.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here are a couple vids...that should get ya going.

HHO gas part one (alternative to fossil fuels)
www.youtube.com...

AVI 'S STANLEY MEYER REPLICATION WATER FUEL CELL -008
www.youtube.com...

Make your own fuel cell
www.youtube.com...

Wait till we get the do it yourself anti-gravity kits!

!ST - HHOOKA

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

critics and skeptics claim that the "energy required or the energy put in is less than the energy received or put out". Although I vehemently deny this

It sounds interesting, but when you start denying universal laws (Conservation of mass and energy) offhand, I get a little suspicious.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Fortunately no laws are broken. The energy put in is used to unlock the enormous energy held within water; namely hydrogen.

What we are doing is manipulating the input energy in a vast number of ways in order to break or separate these bonds. Water molecule bonds do not have a strict/firm energy separation requirement whatsoever. The process can be manipulated in a large number of ways.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

LOL Jester, great design! That's ticket and exactly what I'm talking about for your do-it yourself application. Thanks for posting your link!

I'm definitely going to post a vid of our first (and longest running) car retrofit coming right up as soon as I can get it online. Thanks Jester!

This is an older video we shot that I just now edited and uploaded. It's an example of a simple car app that's inexpensive and non-intrusive.

HHO car demo

Gas mileage is improve when HHO is ignited along side gasoline.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

your absolutely right,we only lives once so why not enjoy and harness the suppressed energy and to consider that oil isnt going to be here forever.thnks and god bless

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
this reminds me of the "how to" videos that involve spreading peanut butter all over an opened cell phone.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
Fortunately no laws are broken. The energy put in is used to unlock the enormous energy held within water; namely hydrogen.

What we are doing is manipulating the input energy in a vast number of ways in order to break or separate these bonds. Water molecule bonds do not have a strict/firm energy separation requirement whatsoever. The process can be manipulated in a large number of ways.

Except that is completely the wrong way round. Water is at a lower energy state than hydrogen - in fact you could could say that water is to hydrogen what ash is to wood.

To separate hydrogen from water you need to ADD energy - exactly what you do with electrolysis.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You quoted the correct part. There isn't any other way around it.

Water can be considered compressed hydrogen. Low amounts of energy is applied to attain large amounts of energy from hydrogen.

Conventional electrolysis assumes energy input is irrelevant. As if to say, it doesn't matter how it's done, you can only get *this much hydrogen if you put *this much energy in.

So, this is false for the reason in the earlier mentioned quote.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's spring. Which means it's a great time to spread around the HHO cheer. The weather's warm and you don't mind standing outside for more than little spurts at a time.

Over the long (productive) winter there's been lots to think about and do. One thing's for sure and that is there's a lot more "doing" needed and less talking or "convincing".

I don't necessarily want to convince anyone over message forum of a particular technology. I'm more interested in passing along something anyone can grasp with demonstration. Which we'll continue to do in hordes.

It's so interesting to witness, in action, the gears or "claws" of reason and authority in real-time. It really is a great example of true mind control at its best. Especially here in the following example of two journalistic giants teaming up for truth..

March 27, 2009

More than once, Popular Mechanics senior automotive editor Mike Allen has debunked the myth that you can triple your fuel economy by burning the hydrogen from water in your car. Now, he's teamed up with Dateline NBC and an EPA-certified emissions lab to test hydrogen generators, fuel heaters, fuel-line magnets and acetone fuel additives, once and for all. Read about it now, then watch the Dateline special on Sunday at 7pm EST.

www.origin.popularmechanics.com...

What a great homage to scientific marvel Popular Mechanics is. How lucky we are to have experts like senior automotive editor Mike Allen and senior researcher Benjamin Chertoff.

Surely we all remember Ben Chertoff's great contribution in Popular Mechanics' March 2005 front cover story, 'Debunking 9/11 Lies'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4735bdbdb842.jpg[/atsimg]

Senior researcher Benjamin Chertoff is the cousin of Michael Chertoff, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security. (We know how the Dept. of Homeland Security was created)

But wait -

There's more. NBC Dateline is on the case for a follow-up investigative piece: "How to see through scams".

Just when you thought you didn't know your head from your hole economic/marketwise, you're in for a free "tidbit". "Save your time and attention span, do not examine HHO possibilities, we're here to weed out the rubbish FOR YOU".

Thanks NBC. Thanks major television network that is owned by General Electric. Surely General Electric, the biggest manufacturer of nuclear reactors and power plants on the planet, would like to tell us the best, most truthful information concerning this source of free-energy.

We should trust them, if anyone would tell the truth about the possibility of energy from water, it would be the major news network owned by General Electric.

Can you "see through the scam?"

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
yeah these are great, build it right though the first time!!

I waisted litereally 200+ on tries when i had no idea what i was doing.

stainless steel only, make sure you use safety pressure release valves and wire it to both the windshield wipers and a custom switch. Equip with sensors and your set.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
yeah these are great, build it right though the first time!!

I waisted litereally 200+ on tries when i had no idea what i was doing.

stainless steel only, make sure you use safety pressure release valves and wire it to both the windshield wipers and a custom switch. Equip with sensors and your set.

You're right. At this point the instructions and step-by-step walkthrus available now definitely help with finding a good design and eliminating the guess work out of everything. Cut trial and errors down endlessly by finding a good online source.

Obviously a good source wants no money and only want to show and share the information with you (like I do).

I was wondering if anyone got a chance to see the dateline special that was on this past Sunday?

It was even worse then I predicted for just a few simple reasons. One, they made the technology appear to be complicated and beyond the average person's understanding. And two, they go and put money amounts in the thousands of dollars for; buying the "unit" and then thousands more for "installing". There, right there ladies and gentlemen, are two laughable, discrediting points.

I'm sorry, but if you just wanna go and "pay" for it, as in, "I don't care how it works, I just want it to work", then my friend, you nearly deserve to get taken because of your lack of interest in this very important suppression.

Bottom line is this is very cheap to make. It is very cheap and easy to install. Where's the scam? The time you took to learn about it? Fair enough. It does time a time commitment in the hundreds of hours. Oh well. Maybe this isn't for you then. Maybe you just need to meet someone like me who only charges your attention span and time over a single afternoon to put it in your car. That, and your promise to talk about what I showed you.

top topics

join