It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Vs. nwo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

putin has cultivated his image in an impeccable manner. the ultimate action man/politician. it was a non brainer he would play tag with medvedev for the big bone.
still something irks me regarding the behind the scenes pre and post bolshievic and through the communism phase of russia.
if putin has indeed kept the dogs at bay and offers resistance against a global takeover then best wishes to the guy.
f

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Putin happens to be excellent at head games and bluffing and that is one of the signature traits of a great leader. Hitler had it (love him or hate him there was something very charismatic about him that made him endearing and loved by the German people), FDR had it, Churchill had it, JFK had it, Obama's got it. 43 and Clinton wish they had it! See a trend here?

Putin played hardball and kept his hand well hidden and bluffed The SCUM as they can't bully Russia and we stateside have already taken notice and are now employing similar avenues and inroads into recapturing control of our respective nations from Why do you think we've been so cozy and buddy buddy with The Russian Federation as of late, note swopping.
edit on 29-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

the guy is on my bucket list for having a week in the siberian sticks, campfire and vodka. i'd try a weekender first off just in case things got fresh. but seriously, icke according to a friend mentioned a russian and chinese illuminati influence and i have been researching this for a while now. can't help but speculate a jesuit presence since lenin. i may be wrong.
regards fakedirt

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

The Jesuits have no bearing here seeing how their reach and influence into Russia is dismal at that. They've got a much stronger foothold in Europa and America then they do in Russia or even Asia for that matter. Israel is technically an Asian country. When the Baltic States fell under revolution the influence they may've yielded went with it.

The SCUM know full well that they can't take on in one shot China, Russia, America, India, Paskistan and Saudi Arabia as they'd get their dinner refed to them and their snotbox rocked!

His edict of allowing people to make as much as they want while not attacking or talking yap on the Kremlin and The Govt itself was to allow Russia to focus all of it's attention on ending their relationship with The SCUM!

Where do you think we got the template that we used for the US Financial Reform act of 2010? Russia and Putin!
edit on 29-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I don't particularly like Putin but I have alot of respect for the guy. He's one the strongest leaders of all modern time. He will no doubt re-take the Presidency and thats what he was best at.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

i was focusing in particular on the orthodox church and it's suppression throughout the regime as historically it was known to resist the council/treaty of venice along with mark of agustus down round greece. it is my understanding that they never forgive and are very influential within all halls of power bar possibly russia and china.
cheers fakedirt

top topics

<< 1   >>

join