It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Vs. nwo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
WHEN PUTIN WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT of Russia in 2000, Russia was bankrupt. The nation owed $16.6 billion to the Rothschild-run International Monetary Fund while its foreign debt to the Rothschild-controlled Paris & London Club Of Creditors was over 36 billion dollars.

But Putin took advantage of the current boom in world oil prices by redirecting a portion of the profits of Russia's largest oil producer Gazprom so as to pay off the country's debt. The continual surge in oil prices greatly accelerated Russia's capacity to restore financial sovereignty.

By 2006 Putin had paid off Russia's debt to the Rothschilds. Russia's financial dependence on the Jewish financiers was now over. Putin could then establish what became his Russian Unity Party's 2007 campaign slogan: "Putin's Plan Means Victory For Russia!" This slogan continues to make the New World Order Jews very nervous...

www.youtube.com...

Vladimir Putin Vs. The Zionists of the New Worlder Order

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Putin Dog Sledding.

Putin Getting Thrown. He is Humble.

Putin Swimming with Dolphins - animals love him, see how they kiss him?

Putin Flying in Fighter Jet

Putin Tamin' a Wild Stallion
Animals know he is Good.

Putin Defeating the New World Order - Because he is.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
whats the nwo??
why is this going to happen???

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
www.state.gov...
Russia prepaid its entire Soviet-era Paris Club debt of $22 billion in late 2006. Russia maintains relatively small amounts of sovereign debt. In 2007, total sovereign foreign debt was $36 billion, or about 3% of GDP, down from $45 billion at the end of 2006. Russia's total public and private foreign debt at the end of 2007 was $460 billion, or 34% of GDP. Russia currently has a sovereign investment-grade rating from Standard and Poor's of BBB+.

Its doing ok, but still it has problems.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So, just out of curiousity

Are you going to ask him out?

Or just kind of hope he pays a visit to this thread and figures out you like him?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Putin already has a girlfriend

She is a gymnast

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That Putin defeats the New World Order is hilarious - I'm making it my wallpaper. I a bit confused as to why the fighter jet he's punching has a bear in it though - surely that makes it a Russsian plane? Given the state of the Russian air-force it's probably possible to punch them from the air. And why does GW have an alsation in the plane with him?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

good stuff bro..

much Love to Putin

Georgia: Israel’s Home Sweet Home /nwo
judicial-inc.biz...

this all ties in

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
amazing stuff here in this audio...

remember we are in the age of revealing?

and the truth shall set you free...

David Wilcock (9 September 2008
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
roflmfao

The Jews are not the NWO. The NWO is just a bunch of random #ing assholes. Maybe they worship satan MAYBE. Idk. But it's not the Jews.

The Jews behind the NWO

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

No one in this thread has said that the NWO is primarily Jewish. You lie.

The OP did mention that Putin's actions are making some Jews who are involved with the NWO quite nervous - which would explain why so many "Russian" Oligarchs have fled to Israel; which refuse to extradite.

A few Jews in the NWO does not a Jewish New World Order make...

Stop playing the anti-semite card. It has been overdone.

Shoo!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Putin message for west and USA

much love to all countries and peoples around the planet who are standing up to the nwo.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

its not a bear its a dog look carefully and putin is what you call a true leader not like that plonker bush

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
bump for truth...i'll link this into the peace prize thread

thanks

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

hello
interesting information here. one thing i would like to nail is whether the ruskies have an entrenched elite presence that has influence over medvedev or putin or within the political/power structure. the reason being a friend who is close to icke informed me that on a recent alex jones show, icke and jesse ventura were having a bit of a spat and icke mentioned that both russia and china are influenced by some illuminati/elite order from within. if this was the case imo then all is lost as it would pave the way for a rigid global setup regardless of who is falling out and who says what. i would like to think that there are countries resistant to the unseen machine of financial terrorism/atrocity/perpetuators of famine etc.
f

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

there are countries resisting the nwo, you can see it for yourself or it would have happened already...

revolutions are going on, power to the people...this is our time....governments are going to have to care for HUmans or be abolished.

the future is now, all predicted...all planned..

love and light for the win

thank you

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

hello cornucopia
many thanks for the reply. i would say although the protests and regime changes are ongoing i err on the side of caution in how they are playing out. take a look at egypt. it has effectivley been co-opted by external interests and we shall see further trouble there. take a look at bahrain, there is an iron fist keeping it suppressed to appease again foreign interests. i could go on but the information out there stinks of noble causes being hijacked. time will indeed tell and i think a policy of a 'constant state of vigilance' should be adopted.
now back to the icke question. i am patiently waiting for information through other channels regards his claims on elite 'same old club' influence. i hope there is nothing to it but for the time being i shall remain cautious.
regards fakedirt

edit on 28-11-2011 by fakedirt because: btw

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
OK, I am in love with Putin.

Putin, get it? LOL.

So I am lining up after his gf and the poster.

What is nice is to have a Russian leader who is GREAT! GO, PUTIN!

You have put a human face on Russia.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Putin actually has a spine and won't allow Russia to get bullied by them as they've been standing against them for the last 160 yrs.

They don't want Obama and Putin ever speaking because that is calamitous to The SCUM and their agenda!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join