It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Coverup exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
from ac/glp

In this shocking letter, Congressman Weldon refers to Dr.
Verstraeten’s study, which looked at the data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink and found a statistically significant correlation between Thimerosal exposure via vaccines and several neurodevelopmental disorders including tics, speech and language delays, and possibly ADD.

Congressman Weldon questions the CDC director as to why,
following this meeting, Dr. Verstraeten published his results almost four years later in the journal Pediatrics to show just the opposite, that is, that except for tics, there was no statistically significant correlation to any neurodevelopmental problems related to Thimerosal exposure in infants. In this letter, Congressman Weldon refers to a report of the minutes of this meeting held in 2000, which exposes some incredible statements by the “experts” making up this study group. The group’s purpose was to evaluate and discuss Dr. Verstraeten’s interim results and data and make recommendations that would eventually lead to possible alterations in existing vaccine policy.

it's a pdf file...

www.vacinfo.org...

This is a "bombshell"

email it to everyone!

Deadly Immunity

When a study revealed that mercury in childhood vaccines may have caused autism in thousands of kids, the government rushed to conceal the data -- and to prevent parents from suing drug companies for their role in the epidemic.

by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Published on Thursday, June 16, 2005 by Salon.com
www.commondreams.org...

also www.deathbyvaccination.com

much love to you all

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
dont get vaccines...i wouldnt

i wouldnt let anyone i know get them either...

Humans shouldnt need vaccines to live on planet Earth

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
save our kids and Humanity...

Why most people may not wake up! The Sad Truth

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new here. I've been a lurker for months and finally decided to join. I truly believe that vaccines are harming our kids and this article helps me validate my personal thoughts. My son has Asperger's (On the Autistic Spectrum). I've sought answers for why he has this and what could have caused it. I didn't think it was just the "Geek" gene. Something else was happening to him. My friends in the Autism community have always linked vaccines to their children's disability. My son was far ahead of other kids in terms of development until he got that Triple Vaccine. Then he started doing stuff like rocking back and forth, trouble with textures and loud noises and his gross and fine motor skills declined. He was walking by 11 months, babbling at 15 months ad then boom. at 18 months her got that triple vaccine and his development slowed down, he never babbled or talked. He was even banging his head on the wall. If it wasn't for the fact that I got him inot early intervention, occupational therapy and a good pre-school program, he would be probably be Autistic. He is in 5th grade now (Mainstream) and he still struggles with fine motor skills, attention span problems and the inability to understand the consequences of his actions. He's also socially backward. There was a time that he wouldn't look a person in the eye. He's gooten better with time and patience of his teachers.

I do have a dilemma. Next year he is supposed to get one of the Hep vaccines before starting Middle School. Unless I get a Religious exemption or a Health exemption (Not as easy as it sounds because docs are all brainwashed by big Pharm) , he has to get it. I'm considering home school or private school but with this horrid economy, I doubt I could afford private school or leave my job to home school him. Lawsuit? Alternative Homeopathic Doctor? Not sure what to do. It was reported that 5% of kids in my city could not come to school because parents didn't get them vaccinated. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

JJ

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Funny I should read this today, My twin daughters have just received a reminder from our GP about their Nocs that are due. Needless to say they will not be going for them. I agree with Skipper, why do we need to noc ourselves against our own planet

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I find this hard to believe - purely on the numbers of people who have had the vaccine and are normal. I can imagine that some people (a tiny proportion) have had an adverse reaction to the vaccine but that happens with any kind of medicine (ask any doctor).

I prefer to think that vaccines have helped millions survive - especially on a continent like Africa where infant and child mortality deaths are horrific.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As a former pre-K para-pro, we had a student who looked normal, but, the lead teacher told me that she became retarded by a vaccine and the family had won a BIG lawsuit over it.
It was NOT worth the effect!

That was in 2003.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
One of my daugters was born with Cerebal Pulsy due to complications during delivery, she then had the MMR vacc. which in turn made the CP worse. Within the space of about 2 to 3 weeks after the vacc. we saw that her rightside was not as it was before the Vacc. she seemed to be losing the use and mobility of her arm and leg.

We have spoken about this with the Dr. and was told that she should'nt have had the vacc. because they were unsure how it would react with her condition. We had soo much presure from the doctors at our surgery that we went ahead, at this point please understand we had no idea of the effect it could have had and looking back would have of course not have gone ahead with them.
We tried to persue this in court but was basically told that no records exist of her having the vacc. which we know were lies because we took her to docs to get them. She's now disabled down her right side, she can walk etc but not too well.

Delta, I can understand what you're saying buddy but I still belive 'some' of the vaccs, we get nowadays are not needed and tbh cause more medical problems than they prevent.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There's 100s of studies showing this to be nonsense. There's even a study out of Denmark involving half a million children who took a variety of vaccines and no more developed autism than those who did not... I've posted a bunch of them but I can again if you like.

It seems like there can 100s if not 1000s of supporting papers and studies, but then one quack comes along and everyone jumps on board with him! Maybe some people just have to be different

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Was mainly speaking from what our Doctor told us and with what we have seen with our own daughter.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am sorry to hear about your daughter - my son is a very high functioning cerebral palsy sufferer as well (also a result of birth trauma due to an incompetent doctor in a small town), my ex-wife is a nurse who insisted he got all the vaccines and injections known. We were initially told he would never be able to walk or talk - nowadays (he is turning 13) nobody can tell the difference and most people think I am talking nonsense when I mention his disability.

As you mentioned - maybe your daughter was not supposed to have that vaccine - we did a lot of research on cures, alternative medicines (basically anything any normal desperate parent would do) but in the end stuck to mainstream meds. Maybe we were just lucky.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
Was mainly speaking from what our Doctor told us and with what we have seen with our own daughter.

I was speaking in general, not actually at you or anyone.

But you bring up an interesting point now that I read your response. Which vaccines produce worse effects than they prevent?

I ask because I've never read the insert that goes with the ampule and have it say: "Side effects may include: Polio, Small Pox, Hepatitis A/B/C and Measles"

new topics

top topics

join