It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom has breat cancer, so now what?? Help!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wish you and your mother strength and solidarity in what can only be a trying time for you both.

I ran into this information a while ago, which may be interesting to you:

Bicarbonate Maple Cancer Treatment

International Medical Veritas Association

The bicarbonate maple syrup cancer treatment focuses on delivering natural chemotherapy in a way that effectively kills cancer cells but significantly reduces the brutal side effects experienced with most standard chemotherapy treatments. In fact so great is the reduction that the dangers are brought down to zero. Costs, which are a factor for the majority of people, of this particular treatment are nil. Though this cancer treatment is very inexpensive, do not assume it is not effective. The bicarbonate maple syrup cancer treatment is a very significant cancer treatment every cancer patient should be familiar with and it can easily be combined with other safe and effective natural treatments.

This cancer treatment is similar in principle to Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT). IPT treatment consists of giving doses of insulin to a fasting patient sufficient to lower blood sugar into the 50 mg/dl. In a normal person, when you take in sugar the insulin levels go up to meet the need of getting that sugar into the cells. In IPT they are artificially injecting insulin to deplete the blood of all sugar then injecting the lower doses of toxic chemo drugs when the blood sugar is driven down to the lowest possible value. During the low peak, it is said that the receptors are more sensitive and take on medications more rapidly and in higher amounts.

The bicarbonate maple syrup treatment works in reverse to IPT. Dr. Tullio Simoncini acknowledges that cancer cells gobbles up sugar so when you encourage the intake of sugar it’s like sending in a Trojan horse. The sugar is not going to end up encouraging the further growth of the cancer colonies because the baking soda is going to kill the cells before they have a chance to grow. Instead of artificially manipulating insulin and thus forcefully driving down blood sugar levels to then inject toxic chemo agents we combine the sugar with the bicarbonate and present it to the cancer cells, which at first are going to love the present. But not for long!

This treatment is a combination of pure, 100% maple syrup and baking soda and was first reported on the Cancer Tutor site. When mixed and heated together, the maple syrup and baking soda bind together. The maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells) and the baking soda, which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup, being very alkaline forces a rapid shift in pH killing the cell. The actual formula is to mix one part baking soda with three parts (pure, 100%) maple syrup in a small saucepan. Stir briskly and heat the mixture for 5 minutes. Take 1 teaspoon daily, is what is suggested by Cancer Tutor but one could probably do this several times a day.

Source

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Psychopump]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hey Wolf,
Sorry to see that your mother is ill, and I can understand your grief and confusion. Let me introduce the absolute worst advice posted:

Originally posted by tankthinker...the whole medical industry is bull#, natural cures are the way to go.

My response is consistant...would the poster take that action with their own sick child? I doubt it, and secondly, child services would snatch the child in a heartbeat if they did.

Now...that's not to say that there is no good to be found in complementary medicine, nor is it meant to put a halo on the pharmaceutical industry.

My advice is to listen to the oncologist, and to see a registered naturopath. The doctor knows his stuff, and has devoted his career to beating the bitch we call cancer. The naturopath has investigated alternative methods that may enhance the traditional treatment or tone-down the side effects.

Look into zyflamend...and I would start drinking Essiac tea. If you buy the powdered herb from a reliable grower, it comes in a lot cheaper. U2U me if need be. Meanwhile, don't let naysayers cast doubt upon your mother's treatment...talk is cheap. I'm walking the walk. Be cool, and be there for your Mom.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

oh thats rich, actually doctors only proscribe the drugs and tell you what expensive treatments you need, then those treatments make you worse

thats what happened to my great uncle who died of cancer a few weeks ago,

its too bad that even people who come to ats and say they dont believe in the mainstream, still say "well if the doctor says it, its right"

but then again its not my problem, if you want to leave yourself to the system and get screwed go ahead

btw im 17 but if i did have a kid i would 100% use natural methods, just because government owned corrupted organizations say that there is no medical evidence or proof doesnt mean natural ways dont work.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

...but then again its not my problem, if you want to leave yourself to the system and get screwed go ahead

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Listen, cancer is a wide ranging disease, and a whole lot depends on when it was caught. My father died of lung cancer two years ago...it was fast, aggressive, and there was nothing they could do.

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in December, and cured with radiation treatment. I used omega3, essiac ,and zyflamend to keep a handle on the side effects. I don't figure I got screwed.

...a quick edit to say that I got cured in Toronto.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wolf241e

I hope things work out for your mom. And you and your family. I am in the same boat. My wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Her surgery is on Monday, 9-8-08.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I am so sorry wolf421e. I will have just sent you and your Mom a prayer. Chemoradiation has a good outcome. No two ways. You and mum are in for a rocky road. I'd say more, but thought better of it. Peace, prayers, and love and light.
From me to you. I've just been 'hangin' on for six months. Hep C from my occupation. Hepatic failure. And a mojo infection that seems to have my number. ATS has allowed me to spend my end days amidst of friends.

[edit on 9/4/2008 by jpm1602]

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, JPM. Taking it day to day now.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Hi Sweetie,

Well, your mom could have lymphoma. It doesn't mean she does, it means she COULD.

Here's the deal. You apparently have a wonderful mom that has loved you so rightly that you love her back the samely!

Hi Valhall, good morning.

Recovery is going well and today's a new day. I guess that it's a wait and see game now.
Mot to worry about the love issue, we are a tight family and love is abundant.

Thanks a bunch for your thoughts and prayers.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Prayers for Mom.

My sis was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and had a Mastectomy two years ago. They also removed several nodes until they were confident the threat was gone. She's good as new today.

Don't be too alarmed, The Oncologist probably has to wait for biopsy results and the surgeon could have been more tactful.

Just take care of mom like she will always take care of you
I hope Mom has a speedy recovery.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, Kellter. Every prayer helps. Sorry to hear about your sis, but am glad to hear that she is doing so well today. Hope the same for Mom.
Just taking it day by day as of now.

Again, thanks for your concern.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chgoeddie

Lastly, my wife had a very bad reaction to the chemo and the anti-nausea meds they gave her didn't touch the nausea she was experiencing. She told the docs that she'd rather die than continue to feel so sick and, amazingly, they immediately came up with a second anti-nausea drug that really worked. No more nausea for the rest of her treatments. So, if there are nasty side effects from her treatments don't be shy about advocating for her, it will make a difference.

Good luck. We'll be thinking about you and your mom!

Hey there Chgoeddie, good morning.

Good to hear about your wife's success with the chemo. I wish her continued well being.

As for my mom, well she 72 and the chemo thing scares the hell out of me because I think it will kick her butt so badly that....
Anyways, it all a wait and see thing now.

Thanks for your input and support.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I am so sorry wolf421e. I will have just sent you and your Mom a prayer. Chemoradiation has a good outcome. No two ways. You and mum are in for a rocky road. I'd say more, but thought better of it. Peace, prayers, and love and light.
From me to you. I've just been 'hangin' on for six months. Hep C from my occupation. Hepatic failure. And a mojo infection that seems to have my number. ATS has allowed me to spend my end days amidst of friends.

Hey JPM, It just occurred to me that I never asked how you were doing today. Everything I've read or heard about Hep C is well...you know...bad.

So sorry to hear this especially about the infection.

Thoughts and prayers to you my friend.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Remember at this time it is highly important for you to be the strong one. Drink plenty of gatorade/water becaude I know the tear ducts are activated. I will say a prayer every single day. I thank you for that wolf. I'm a fighter and a .22 would only really piss me off.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Honey,

I wish nothing but the best for your mom!! And you! I hope you get a good night's sleep and we will all be here for you in the morning.

The technology is very advanced now, just know that, and your mom has a good chance of full recovery.

I will pray for mom and you and your family and you will see, it will all work out.

God Bless!!!!!

Thanks for your thoughts, prayers and advice, Dgtempe.

Taking it day to day now is all that we can do.

Hopefully those advances that you speak of will help.

Have a great day and thanks again.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by wolf241e

Any help would be appreciated. Logging off now. Going home as Mom has fallen asleep, will log back in win it get home.

Sorry about your mom's predicament.

please read this link -

www.naturalnews.com...

-

Thanks for that link prevenge, it was very informative. I think that it's time for Mom to start looking into things like this. I'll make sure to bring it up with her.

Have a nice day and thanks again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join