It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats of the ATS: Would you not rather the McCain/Palin ticket win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Seriously. Would you not rather go down that path of destruction, the beginning of New world order setting in, the purported disclosure of the UFO phenomena etc, than be safe? What are we going to talk about when nothing happens?

All of us here on ATS are here for a reason....We are fascinated, sometimes obsessively so over the downfall of our society and our way of life. And in an almost morbid way we secretly wish someday it'll all come true so we can witness the horrors to come, with our own eyes. Sometime very soon within our lifetime obviously would be the ultimate.

So who's going to take us to this wonderful "nirvana" the quickest?

The ever so safe, Obama/Biden......

Or McCain/Palin?

The choice is pretty obvious.........

BTW! Im a democrat.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
To answer your post, no. I live in reality. However, considering the fine citizens of the USA voted for GW not once, but twice, anything is possible, even your scenario. Regarding ufo disclosure, what info do you have that it will be propagated more during a GOP presidency? Is it the hologram theory of the coming of the lord you are refering to? In a nut shell, you are saying, "don't you really want to see that neat explosion rising a mile into the air right before you are vaporized?". Again, I'll put that one off as long as I can. I enjoy my life too much to think in such terms.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

I would certainly would not want ARMAGEDDON induced by her VOICE.

GOOD lord!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Peggy Hill? You don't like her voice? I love the wacko- Obama is the Anti-Christ threads around here - you couldn't have chosen a better devil than this school marm GILF. IMHO.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Good post OP - Obama is indeed a Marxist radical hell-bent on taking your money and creating huge dependencies via larger Government.

As Abe Lincoln once said:

A government that provides everything is also a government that can take it away

Sound like Communism with no individual liberties? Yes it does.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
At this point I'd give my third nipple just for the whole thing to be over.

It's coming to the point that I'm perusing GFL threads with interest.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Jetnex,

you cannot be serious. Are you a republican? If so you would be disgusted with this current administrations not only big governement but the frickin' Biggest - as in budget deficit - EVER! That is NOT what the republicans used to stand for - your party has been corrupted and they care not a whim for you.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

It doesn't matter who wins, if the "end of the world" is going to happen in our lifetime it just doesn't matter who the president happens to be, we lose either way. I want Obama to win, if anything it will tick off the racists who pretend not to be racists in this country. There is nothing wrong with being a racist, I happen to be one myself - I hate the entire human race.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ha! Somewhat funny considering that type of thing is what originally drew me to this type of site. It does feel like groundhog day somewhat.

I came back to edit this because for some reason a lot of my reply's are not showing up as such, just posts. This is a response to schrodingersdog re: Get it over with.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 4-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Perhaps this may piss you off, but Jerry Sienfeld had a great line; "People, they're the worst." Sometimes I feel the way you do but it's easier to think in the exact opposite way, imo. It's all a matter of perception when it comes to your internal struggle with idiots. Please visit the onion.com.

ColoradoJens

top topics

join