It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush JNR Sept 4th 2008 Reptile eyes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Watching the George Bush speech at the republican convention, and my god it was so obvious to see, the quality is ok here on youtube:

Or goto : www.huffingtonpost.com... and download the flv, watch it on media player classic (make the size larger) and you can see it very clearly.

Also the BBC has one and the color is different yet the slits are still there.

Note around when he refers to 911 his eyes also glow blue red and green. This in my opinion is the same as the George Bush SNR one, and is video proof of something not human.

Z

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
No comments?

I thought this one stood out and was obvious?

Anyone?

Z

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

It a reflection in his eyes making it "appear" to be slits.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

After seeing it also broadcast on tv it was extremly clear. And I have to disagree with you, the slits are so obvious, it's like they want everyone to see it, or perhaps they are blooming without control.

Whatever the case, this one is the *perfect* sequel to his father:

Apple doesn't seem to fall far from the tree...

Z

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I've already debunked the father.

I'm not bothered to do it again, it's the reflection making it APPEAR to be slits, trust me.

Edit: Here I found my picture.

i253.photobucket.com...
"As you can see, this is simply an illusion, a reflection of something in the room and lights, his pupil is obvious when you look at the roundness, which shows it's a circle, like a normal human, unlike the reflection which seems too straight to be part of the pupil."

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Again, I have to disagree with you, you have not debunked anything to me.

Anyone else? Im looking to download in hi quality, and I noticed on mininova you can download 3 out of the 4 rnc speeches for that day...

you can guess which one is missing....

Z

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I think this is no reflection..no I think it is tampering and obviously fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I saw it on broadcast televison and the detail of the slit was amazing, and I don't think they'd "fake" something like that for tv?

Still looking for the hi-def vesion, if anyone can find it please paste a link.

Z

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Again, I have to disagree with you, you have not debunked anything to me.

Anyone else? Im looking to download in hi quality, and I noticed on mininova you can download 3 out of the 4 rnc speeches for that day...

you can guess which one is missing....

Z

I have shown you a clear picture, it's proof, so why is it not debunked?

Please explain this?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Ok you have made your point, and we will have to agree to disagree.

Still looking for the ever evasive rnc speech by Bush... it's strange the other 3 are up, yet no Bush... hmmm

Anyone?

Z

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I agree that it's just bad lighting/a reflection. It's also a really crappy quality video you've posted.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think I was like 4 years old when I stopped believing in things like the boogy man and lizard people

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MissValentine

And that is why I am asking anyone to post a link with the HD quality I saw on comercial TV 2 nights ago... perhaps you could help instead of using your collective egos to jump on me.

If I saw it on HI-Def TV, someone else might have recorded it so then I can show that example. However I still say the youtube shows the slit, as does the methods I posted above. Now the question is are YOU willing to download and study the video from the links I provided in my 1st post? Or is that just too much of an effort, I mean why do the research when you can just can me for trying to expose these "people"?

If no one has anything positive to say, or help, go find a thread in which you can expand your ego and make yourself feel better. I want helpers, not hinderers on this thread thanks.

Z

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
As for someone that lists the NASA site as one of their favorites, you are already living the lie.

What makes you think the illuminati run NASA would tell the likes of you or I ANY truths? Once you understand how large the conspiracy against the people is, you may actually start to read and research, more and more. Learn more and then that will no doubt lead you to HISTORY... and once down that rabbit hole you will understand more and more, and to be honest you will uncover "unrealistic things", such as the 13 bloodlines, and how they flow back to ancient Sumeria and "lizard men".

But then again American Gladiators is on TV , and you'll probably find that more educational. I hope not.

Z

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
watchziet why do you want them to be reptellian?

It is definately reflection i have seen those slits with normal everyday people.

I know that the world can be boring somettimes and we want to see things other then reality. Well you can go out in nature and observe all the wildlife and creatures since they are different from us. It may help you to get out of your stuffy house and go on a nature adventure.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnowAs for someone that lists the NASA site as one of their favorites, you are already living the lie.

What makes you think the illuminati run NASA would tell the likes of you or I ANY truths? Once you understand how large the conspiracy against the people is, you may actually start to read and research, more and more. Learn more and then that will no doubt lead you to HISTORY... and once down that rabbit hole you will understand more and more, and to be honest you will uncover "unrealistic things", such as the 13 bloodlines, and how they flow back to ancient Sumeria and "lizard men".

But then again American Gladiators is on TV , and you'll probably find that more educational. I hope not.

Z

Since I fell next in line and proudly have NASA listed as one of my favorite sites, I feel I am safe to assume you are replying to me

So, because I don't believe in wild childish imaginings, I need to learn MORE? From fantasy writers? Youtube? My 5 year old son would know better than to believe in such foolishness.

I would ask for your proof, but then I'd feel pretty damn silly for asking such a retarded question.

And yes, I would find American Gladiators more educational than this crap. Where do you ppl come from? Seriously?

I am mainly replying to post this link.. you may find it somewhat helpful.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

and I was joking about American Gladiators... but I guess I should have know better. Perhaps you can tell me about Sumerian history and the people of that time and where the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati came from during an ad break...

But then again, people with such closed minds as yourself are an illuminatis wet dream.

btw you do know what the song ' knights of cydonia~muse ' is about and how muse themsleves believe in reptilians. But then again, you're the one to jump to conclusions...

Z

[edit on 5-9-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Perhaps you are blind? I saw it on COMMERCIAL TV , not just youtube? Can you direct me to the hi-res copy? Or you just want to have a go at me and make yourself feel better?

I know what I saw, and I don't really give a flying fox what you or the other 3 sleepers here think. Go back to sleep.

Z

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
No not having a go at you watchziet. Im very much awakened. But not to the point of being blindfolded and paranoid about outwordly visitors that might have originated from the dinosaur era.
First of all i am interested in why you believe the leaders are lizards. Next i want to know is if you yourself have had proof of it.
I have seen them slits on both and even in pictures. It always has to do with lighting in pictures.
Unfortunately lucky for you i dont have high resolution. But if someoone does i will be happy to look at it again. But pictures on the internet dont hardly convince me.
This is because truthfully im only a believer of experience. Whatever i experience, i believe. Because i know i can or cannot convince anyone else otherwise. Unless of evidence backing. If i do have an experience i share it wit others in the hopes someone might have come across answers.
I dont doubt there are outworldly things enough to drive humans mad.
It will be impossible to rule out your assumptions of lizards man because of possible cloning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join